Chrysler Sebring Accessories & Parts
One of the more well-known models under the Chrysler banner, the Sebring premiered for the 1995 model year as a midsize coupe before the convertible version of the car hit dealer lots a year later. The goal of the model was to present a sporty, roomy, and reliable coupe/convertible on the roster that could compete with the rest in its segment. The Sebring coupe was initially constructed on the Chrysler's FJ platform along with the Dodge Avenger, while the convertible variant of the vehicle was assembled on the same JA chassis as the Cirrus and Dodge Stratus. Upon the model's launch, it was outfitted with a 2.0L inline four-cylinder but a 2.5L V6 was also available. Both were mated to a standard four-speed automatic transmission. Trim levels differed between body styles. The Chrysler Sebring coupe was available in LX and LXi trims. Convertibles could be had in JX and JXi trims.
2001 marked the release of the second-generation Chrysler Sebring. The coupe now shared a platform with the Mitsubishi Eclipse, however the base engine was a 2.4L four-cylinder configuration. Trim levels were changed slightly in both body styles of the vehicle and the powertrains were appropriately adjusted with the proper parts, including the arrival of a 3.0L V6 engine good for 200 horsepower, which was offered in the coupe's LXi trim. Standard in LXi convertibles and sedans was a 2.7L V6. Engines were geared to either a five-speed manual or a four-speed automatic transmission. In 2005, the trim levels were changed from LX and LXi to GTC, TSi, Touring, and Limited. Following the 2005 model year, coupe versions of the Sebring were dropped from the lineup, leaving only the sedan and convertible.
The third generation of the Chrysler Sebring rolled off the line for the 2007 model year. It was made available as a sedan and convertible, with the convertible being offered with either a soft or hard top. A 2.4L inline four-cylinder engine good for 173 horsepower was standard directed through a four-speed automatic transmission. On the Touring and Limited models was a 2.7L V6 engine capable of 189 horsepower. A bolder 3.5L V6 ,which produced up to 235 horsepower directed through a six-speed automatic transmission, could also be had, but only with Limited versions of the Sebring. The base Sebring was equipped with full-length head curtain airbags, side-impact airbags, power accessories, a six-disc CD stereo, and a power-top for the convertible. Touring versions displayed 17” alloy wheels with a wider grouping of options. The Limited showed off leather upholstery, automatic climate control, and an upgraded stereo system in the list of standard parts.
A quintessential Chrysler, the Sebring covers a lot of ground, as this midsize sedan calls several areas its specialty. Comfy enough to be considered luxurious, it is also efficient and strong enough to go "touring". The Sebring is more than just a pretty face, as any owner of the vehicle will tell you. Whether it's the coupe, sedan, or convertible, this Chrysler heavyweight has the potential to deliver a knockout. A true automotive canvas, drivers of all types see the Sebring as a chance to spread their own identity even further.
From the most innovative technology on the market to the newest styles that put a smile on your face, CARiD.com offers a full selection of Chrysler Sebring Accessories and Parts for drivers of all tastes. The most respected names in the business are here to guarantee that every one of our Chrysler Sebring accessories provides a lockdown OEM fit along with superior durability. Fashion, protection, and comfort - it's what makes your car healthy and happy. Chrysler Sebring accessories and parts that do it all are only at CARiD!
- # 2384723
- Covercraft® WeatherShield™ HP Custom Car Coverfrom $260.56 - $291.43# 10892531
- Thule® Roll Model Kayak Rack$249.95# 9901792
- Yakima® GetOut Roof Cargo Bagsfrom $99.00 - $149.00# 14754749
- Remin® Basic Kitfrom $159.90 - $207.87# 17249480
- Centric® Remanufactured Semi Loaded Brake Caliperfrom $22.63 - $36.30# 20334920
- # 7274443
- Dorman® Wheel Studfrom $3.60 - $9.86# 28867840
- Rhino-Rack® Steel Mesh Basketfrom $171.00 - $270.00# 14408452
Whatever you expect from your Chrysler Sebring, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Chrysler Sebring and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Tents Car Tents
- Chrysler Sebring Dash Kits
- Chrysler Sebring Sebring
- Chrysler Sebring Chrome Trim
- Chrysler Sebring Spoilers
- Chrysler Sebring Floor Mats
- Chrysler Sebring Body Kits
- Chrysler Sebring Wind Deflectors
- Chrysler Sebring Cargo Liners
- Chrysler Sebring Vertical Doors
- Chrysler Sebring Seat Covers
- Chrysler Sebring Car Covers
- Chrysler Sebring Steering Wheels
- Chrysler Sebring Custom Gauges
- Chrysler Sebring Light Covers
- Chrysler Sebring Side Mirrors
- Chrysler Sebring License Plates
- Chrysler Sebring Wiper Blades
- Chrysler Sebring Mud Flaps
- Chrysler Sebring Custom Hoods
- Chrysler Sebring Bike Racks
- Chrysler Sebring Roof Racks
- Towing & Hitches Trailer Hitches
- Chrysler Sebring Sun Shades
- Chrysler Sebring Dash Covers
- Chrysler Sebring Sunroof Visors
- Chrysler Sebring Door Sills
- Chrysler Sebring Car Organizers
- Chrysler Sebring Pet Travel
- Chrysler Sebring Car Bras
- Chrysler Sebring Racing Seats
Works well, made big difference in appearance of vehicle.