- (4)Custom Tail LightsChrysler Sebring
- (32)Factory Tail LightsChrysler Sebring
- (5)LED Tail LightsChrysler Sebring
- Black Tail LightsChrysler Sebring
- (182)Tail Light BulbsChrysler Sebring
- (32)Exterior LED LightsChrysler Sebring
- (2)Tail Light BezelsChrysler Sebring
- 3rd Brake Light CoversChrysler Sebring
- Light CoversChrysler Sebring
People have been hunting for attention since the very moment the first human emerged on earth in the course of evolution. Attention brings many advantages: men show more respect, women are more favorable to you. But attention should be earned. Your Chrysler Sebring turns just enough attention to you. Take care of your Chrysler Sebring for the impression you make on people to be always positive. Start with replacing the original plain Chrysler Sebring tail lights. CARiD.com offers a wide range of aftermarket tail lights to choose from.
You can find both the LED tail lights and euro tail lights at our store. What is the difference between them? Both types make your Chrysler’s appearance unique and charming. But the euro tail lights were manufactured only with style in mind, while the LED tail lights were developed to satisfy the need for safety in the streets. Nowadays there is a horrible tendency of drivers breaking the set speed limit. Of course, they aren’t always able to react on time to a driver braking instantly in front of them. The LED tail lights will warn the drivers 200 milliseconds earlier, which means 200 milliseconds more time to react.
- CG® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by CG®, 1 Pair. While making your vehicle look much more appealing, you can also upgrade its lighting capabilities by installing these opulent aftermarket parts by CG. Supplied with high-intensity LEDs, the tail...Add style to the rear of your vehicleMake your car highly visible on the road$112.22 - $525.00
- CG® Black LED Tail LightsBlack LED Tail Lights by CG®, 1 Pair. While making your vehicle look much more appealing, you can also upgrade its lighting capabilities by installing these opulent aftermarket parts by CG. Supplied with high-intensity LEDs, the...Add style to the rear of your vehicleMake your car highly visible on the road$112.22 - $525.00
- CG® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by CG®, 1 Pair. While making your vehicle look much more appealing, you can also upgrade its lighting capabilities by installing these opulent aftermarket parts by CG. Supplied with high-intensity LEDs, the tail...Add style to the rear of your vehicleMake your car highly visible on the road$27.14 - $525.00
- Dorman® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Dorman®. Dorman comprehensive line lighting components includes headlights, side marker lights, tail lights and more! All lighting components are direct replacements for a proper fit.Replacement helps you pass state inspection - and avoid tickets and finesWiring harness included (where applicable)$11.55 - $308.16
- Eagle® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Eagle®. Eagle replacement tail lights are designed to provide safe driving during the night and under low visibility conditions. With their durable construction, Eagle lights are highly resistant...Designed to light up any roadSturdy construction to last$11.13 - $449.33
- K-Metal® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Light by K-Metal®. You need your tail lights to be functional for safe driving, so your vehicle and brake lights/turn signals can be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with a damaged or non-functional tail...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$14.25 - $962.50
- Maxzone® Replacement Tail LightsReplacement Tail Lights by Maxzone®. Whenever you're on the road, you rely on your tail lights to show other drivers whether you're about to stop or turn. Because non-functional tail lights endanger you and your passengers, do...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$13.56 - $895.24
- Sherman® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Sherman®. Drive safely day and night, under any weather conditions with factory replacement tail lights by Sherman. They're manufactured to exact OEM specs to provide a direct fit and ensure OE...OEM quality at less costDirect fit replacement – no modifications required$9.22 - $321.17
- Lumen® Stop/Brake Light LED BulbsStop/Brake Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your stop lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $29.95
- Lumen® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsExterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$5.99 - $32.95
- Replace® Factory Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful. Don't drive with...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$9.78 - $448.01
- Crown® Tail Light BulbTail Light Bulb by Crown®. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!Developed to improve your driving experienceConstructed to ensure ultimate operation$0.94 - $7.82
- Anzo® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by Anzo®. Tired of your dull factory tail lights and feel a strong need to upgrade the rear of your car with something really special? Featuring far more brightness and endurance than stock bulbs, these stunning LED...$50.68 - $811.01
- Anzo® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Anzo®. Tired of your dull factory tail lights and feel a strong need to upgrade the rear of your car with something really special? Featuring far more brightness and endurance than stock bulbs, these stunning...$43.84 - $811.01
- Anzo® Black LED Tail LightsBlack LED Tail Lights by Anzo®. Tired of your dull factory tail lights and feel a strong need to upgrade the rear of your car with something really special? Featuring far more brightness and endurance than stock bulbs, these...$50.68 - $811.01
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Tail LightsCan I Still Get Factory-Style Tail Lamps For My Car Or Truck?While we love the idea of customizing every corner of our vehicles, we also know that we sometimes face constraints, whether they be logistical, practical, or financial. Custom tail lamps? Sure, there are plenty of choices out there - the reality is that your particular situation may force you to consider a factory-style tail lamp. And in doing so, you may be thinking "dealer" or "salvage yard".
- Tail LightsWhat Are The Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- Tail LightsWhat Choices do I Have for Tail Lights?There is an ever increasing range of taillights available, thanks to the rapid development of modern lighting technology and to changes in the legal requirements for automotive lighting. There have never been these many options for taillights, and it has never been easier to create a completely unique lighting signature for a custom vehicle.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Dorman® Power Window Motor and Regulator Assembly$73.82 - $145.76
- A1 Cardone® Remanufactured Engine Control Module$135.63 - $241.64
Chrysler Sebring Custom & Factory Tail Lights Reviews
2007 Chrysler Sebring