The Sebring is small enough that you never have to worry about parking spaces and it’s comfortable enough that you can drive it all day long. That means that you spend a lot of time driving it so you need it to be running at its best and the easiest way to achieve this is by installing the right performance upgrades. We have a wide range of them and our Chrysler Sebring auto brakes , pads and rotors prove that you don’t need to spend big money to get the big benefits you’re looking for!
Your standard brakes work well but they can cost more in maintenance costs in the long term and they’re not as good as most aftermarket systems. We offer the trusted brands within the industry like Brembo, EBC, Hawk and more which means that you know you’re going to get the quality that can only come from years of experience and lots of knowledge in the latest and greatest technologies. We have all the information you need to make the decision that will suit your driving style and we have everything at prices that give you serious value!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 3 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- HAWK® - Quiet Slot™ RotorStarting at: $75.90$75.90
- EBC® - High Carbon Blade Sport RotorsStarting at: $183.51$183.51
- Wilwood® - SRP Drilled Performance Front Rotor Starting at: $124.93$124.93
- PowerStop® - Drilled and Slotted RotorStarting at: $88.78$88.78
- BAER® - Sport Rear Ceramic Decela PadsStarting at: $55.49$55.49
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Brake PadsStarting at: $38.35$38.35
- BREMBO® - Sport Slotted Rear RotorsStarting at: $323.28$323.28
- HAWK® - Performance Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $71.72$71.72
- Wilwood® - Dynapro Radial Mount 4-Pistons Front Caliper Starting at: $249.95$249.95
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $31.32$31.32
"I'm just installing now, but I can say with confidence that this kit is precise, what I'm interested in, in terms of all rating categories."
"These rotors and brakes were fantastic! The look and performance was outstanding. They truly deserve the name Power Stop. I highly recommend anyone to get these slotted rotors and ceramic brakes for their vehicle. The only downside to this equation was that they didn't make the caliper cover for my base model Chrysler 300."