- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT$55.43 - $103.88
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-32$165.10 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP PLUS$91.95 - $133.38
- COKER® BFGoodrich Silvertown Radial 2 1/4 Inch Whitewall$248.09 - $263.80
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.51 - $357.64
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.94 - $134.87
About Chrysler Sebring Tires
The Chrysler Sebring had three generations. The models of the first generation were available only as a coupe, but, in 1996, a convertible body style was added. The model's base engine was a 2.4-liter 4-cylinder that produced 173 horsepower. The Sebring had a major update in 2011, including a name change, and it is now known as the Chrysler 200. Are you looking for the first-class tires for your Sebring? CARiD.com is sure that you will find the perfect ones here.
For you to save your money and feel safe on the road, we advise you to buy both summer and winter tires instead of all-season ones. Surely, it's up to you to follow our advice or not. In any case, we will satisfy all your needs. Potenza RE92A All Season / Performance Tires by Bridgestone® are perfect for outstanding grip in any conditions, while Pilot Sport PS2 ZP Summer / Performance Tires by Michelin® provide excellent performance for drivers that demand precise handling. And these are only two of our options for your Sebring. Browse our online store and see other offers with your own eyes. If you have any questions, we will be glad to help you.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.