Chrysler Sebring Parts
The Chrysler Sebring was a series of mid-size cars produced and marketed between 1995 and 2010. This model has seen three generations and was available in three body styles: two-door coupé, two-door convertible, and four-door sedan that appeared in 2001. The first generation convertible had three engine options: a 2.4L I4, the same turbocharged one, and a 2.5L V6 engine. The coupé was equipped either with a 2.0L I4 or 2.5L V6 engine. All of them were mated to either 5-speed manual or 4-speed automatic transmission.
To make you feel comfortable in your Chrysler Sebring, CARiD offers you the widest range of different air conditioning and heating parts for every model year of the vehicle. All the parts we offer are made by reliable aftermarket brands, such as Goodyear, Replace, Vista-Pro, etc. Our team works only with world-renowned aftermarket brands, which means you will be absolutely pleased with the quality of the parts you choose. And you will definitely like our affordable prices.
- Walker®Direct Fit Catalytic Converterfrom $160.76
- Dorman®Timing Belt Adjusterfrom $42.48
- Fel-Pro®Cylinder Head Gasketfrom $25.18
- Victor Reinz®Engine Conversion Gasket Setfrom $34.18
- ATP®Automatic Transmission Speed Sensorfrom $24.03
- Timken®Wheel Bearing and Hub Assemblyfrom $50.06
- A1 Cardone®Remanufactured Engine Control Modulefrom $186.57
- MOOG®Coil Spring Setfrom $38.17
The widest range of products, outstanding quality, and affordable prices are the three pillars on which CARiD bases its work. As a result, we provide an extensive selection of high quality Chrysler Sebring repair parts manufactured to restore your vehicle to like new condition at the most attractive prices. No matter whether you are changing an air filter or doing a routine brake job on your Chrysler Sebring, we have everything for your repair and maintenance needs.
- Chrysler Sebring Air Intake Parts
- Emission Control Emission Control
- Chrysler Sebring Fuel Delivery
- Chrysler Sebring A/C and Heating
- Chrysler Sebring Exhaust Parts
- Chrysler Sebring Engine Cooling
- Chrysler Sebring Starting & Charging
- Chrysler Sebring Ignition Parts
- Chrysler Sebring Electrical Parts
- Chrysler Sebring Engine Parts
- Chrysler Sebring Transmission Parts
- Chrysler Sebring Driveline & Axles
- Chrysler Sebring Steering Parts
- Chrysler Sebring Suspension Parts
- Chrysler Sebring Brake Parts
- Chrysler Sebring Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Chrysler Sebring Performance Engine Cooling
- Chrysler Sebring Performance Engine Parts
- Chrysler Sebring Performance Ignition Systems
| Posted by John | (Taunton, MA)
It looks pretty nice, sounds okay, but you are getting what you pay for.