The Chrysler LHS custom hoods have a wide range of possible applications. With their help, you can give the exterior of your car a fresh new look, protect the internal gears, and even boost your car’s performance. It is not even necessary to choose one of the features - the aftermarket solutions we offer combine the listed advantages into one in order to make your driving experience comfortable and safe. The hoods made from stainless steel are similar to the OEM hoods in terms of quality, but the aftermarket brands have imbued the upgraded parts with an outstanding appearance. The features of the fiberglass hoods can be customized even further – all thanks to their flexible structure. The carbon fiber hoods are usually utilized as a security upgrade but can also offer certain advantages in terms of style.
The Chrysler LHS custom hoods can be outfitted with hood scoops and cowls. These advanced solutions redirect the air flow and use it to your advantage. A cowl hood will cool off the internal gears, while a scoop hood will establish direct air flow to the engine. If the original setup of the Chrysler LHS is not enough, and if you want to purchase a few add-ons, you will appreciate the additional space that the bulge hood provides.
When the time to replace your damaged hood comes, we'll be here for you with our exhaustive selection of factory-style hoods. And if you are ready to spice up the style of your vehicle, you'll definitely find what you need within our ever-expanding range of custom products. Available in carbon fiber and fiberglass, the custom hoods that we stock will not only give your vehicle a special look but will also add to its performance because of the uber light weight of the applied materials. Still have doubts? If you're not sure whether you need this upgrade or not, you can always rely on the experience of other customers. Just look through 1 custom hood reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and find a product that will meet your needs and budget.
- AutoLoc® - Tilt Hood KitStarting at: $237.50$237.50
- Willpak® - ABS Hood ScoopStarting at: $79.95$79.95
- Mr. Gasket® - Super Security Hood Lock KitStarting at: $34.56$34.56
- Wade® - Large Single Smooth Paintable Hood ScoopStarting at: $74.14$74.14
- Street Scene® - Late Model Style Injection Molded Plastic Hood ScoopStarting at: $204.12$204.12
- Duraflex® - Spyder 2 Hood ScoopStarting at: $119.20$119.20
- Daystar® - Hood Pin KitStarting at: $3.99$3.99
- Carbon Creations® - Carbon Ram Air Scoop 2Starting at: $199.20$199.20
- Duraflex® - Type 2 Ram Air ScoopStarting at: $119.20$119.20
"Very good product. Made very well and looks great."