- Astro Body Kits
- Avalanche Body Kits
- Aveo Body Kits
- Beretta Body Kits
- Blazer Body Kits
- Camaro Body Kits
- Caprice Body Kits
- Cavalier Body Kits
- CK Pickup Body Kits
- Cobalt Body Kits
- Colorado Body Kits
- Corvette Body Kits
- Cruze Body Kits
- El Camino Body Kits
- Equinox Body Kits
- Express Body Kits
- G-Series Body Kits
- HHR Body Kits
- Impala Body Kits
- Kodiak Body Kits
- LUV Body Kits
- Malibu Body Kits
- (273)Full KitsChevy
- (420)Bumpers & ValancesChevy
- (605)Custom HoodsChevy
- (115)Bumper LipsChevy
- (43)Rear DiffusersChevy
- (49)Custom FendersChevy
- (454)Fender FlaresChevy
- (300)Side SkirtsChevy
- (18)Trunk LidsChevy
- (96)Roll PansChevy
- (2)Custom DoorsChevy
- (30)Body Side MoldingsChevy
- (12)Custom RoofsChevy
- (58)Window LouversChevy
- (186)Engine CoversChevy
- (82)Vertical DoorsChevy
- (6,154)Custom WheelsChevy
- (532)Light CoversChevy
Make your Chevy uniquely your own by adding a new, exciting look to the exterior. Why drive an ordinary car when it’s easy to add your own personal touch. Enhance the profile by adding a different spoiler or wing, a more race-oriented air dam and splitter. Or simply make your car stand out with a gas-saving ground effects kit. Chromed or painted grilles! How about a hood scoop? There is no fancy guessing-game involved here. Order many of these parts prepainted to match or contrast your car or truck. Order unpainted if your beautification project means painting the whole vehicle anyway.
Take a look today and choose a Chevy Body Kit from one of the top-line suppliers. You’ll like what you see. You’ll like it even more once you see it on your Chevy to achieve the look you desire, all you have to do is find the style that matches your vehicle best!
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a price...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- IVS® Body KitBody Kit by IVS. This kit is just what you need to achieve that very style you've seen in a magazine. All the components are reaction injection molded urethane and ensure the same perfect durability, fit, and finish as OEM parts....$400.00 - $3,275.00
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Body KitCarbon Fiber Body Kit by Carbon Creations. This kit includes Front Bumper Cover, Rear Add On Bumper Extensions, Side Skirts, Rear Wing Trunk Lid Spoiler. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$491.00 - $4,882.00
- CA Super Coupes® ZLR Wide Body KitZLR Style Wide Body Kit by CA Super Coupes.Take your stock car and turn it into a Wide Body California Super Coupe. Nothing helps you personalize your car more than a wide body kit. Designed to give your car a lower look and enhance...$431.10 - $6,366.60
- DefenderWorx® C7 Revorix Style Body KitC7 Revorix Style Body Kit by DefenderWorx. If youre seeking to adorn your vehicle, this set of stylish exterior components is just what the doctor ordered. All parts are made tough to ensure a perfect fit and long lasting durability.$1,098.53 - $9,457.49
- Couture® Body KitBody Kit by Couture. This kit includes Front Bumper Cover, Side Skirts, Rear Bumper Cover. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$370.80 - $2,964.60
- Extreme Dimensions® Body KitBody Kit by Extreme Dimensions. Modify and enhance the looks of your vehicle, improving its performance at the same time! This body kit will bring back the excitement to your car and make it truly unique. The head-turning appearance...$136.00 - $697.00
- Razzi® Body KitBody Kit by Razzi. Designed to initiate a customized, sportier profile, the Razzi Ground Effects Package is a favorite among restylers from coast to coast. This premier body kit helps manage the airflow and downforce your vehicle...$498.75 - $623.75
- Street Scene® Body KitBody Kit by Street Scene. If youre seeking to adorn your vehicle, this set of stylish exterior components is just what the doctor ordered. All parts are made tough to ensure a perfect fit and long lasting durability youve come to...$77.40 - $1,046.97
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- VIS Racing® Conversion KitConversion Kit by VIS Racing. If youre looking to upgrade the appearance of your vehicle, this kit is just the ticket! All parts are made strong and durable for many years of hassle-free use. Designed to custom fit to your vehicles...$1,377.30 - $9,004.50
- Xenon® Body KitBody Kit by Xenon. Each Xenon body styling part in this kit will enhance your vehicle's appearance, but together they will give it a presence unmatched by ordinary models. All parts are made from reaction injection molded urethane...$29.31 - $4,798.44
- Anderson Composites® Body KitBody Kit by Anderson Composites.$162.00 - $2,880.00
- 3d Carbon® Body KitBody Kit by 3d Carbon. It brings an exciting new look that embodies elegance and luxury. All 3dCarbon products are manufactured in flexible high pressure injected urethane and will require prepping, priming and painting prior to...$37.31 - $2,493.86
- RKSport® Ground Effects PackageGround Effects Package by RKSport. This body kit will easily intensify the overall magnificence of your vehicle and increase its performance. Why? Because giving your car a catchy look and improvement of its aerodynamics are simple...$62.43 - $2,019.56
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Chevy Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2014 Chevy Camaro