The size of your Astro makes it perfect for your daily jobs which means that you spend a lot of time driving it. Whether you’re using it to move people around or you’re using it to earn a living you want to know that it looks as good as it can and even stands out from the crowd in the right way which is why you need the right upgrades. We have a range of them at great prices so that you can decide how your Astro will look and make sure it doesn’t look like just another Astro.
Since everybody sees it you need to make sure that the exterior of your vehicle looks exactly right and Chevy Astro body kits are the perfect way to do that. We have the right parts to allow you to make subtle changes that will simply tweak your Astro in the way you want or you can even find the right parts to make it stand out from the crowd so that you know there is no other vehicle like it. We have the right brands so you get the quality you deserve and they’re very cost effective!
- Xenon® Body KitBody Kit by Xenon®. Each Xenon body styling part in this kit will enhance your vehicle's appearance, but together they will give it a presence unmatched by ordinary models. All parts are made from reaction injection molded urethane...$29.31 - $4,798.44
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Street Scene® Front Bumper CoverFront Bumper Cover by Street Scene®. Spruce up your vehicle and protect its vulnerable bumper from rocks, gravel, and other road debris. This accessory is made of tough material to be highly resistant to impacts and last for the...$190.51 - $398.03
- Street Scene® ValanceValance by Street Scene®. Looking to add some hot performance style? Go with this awesome and functional accessory. This part attaches to the factory bumper cover.$181.16 - $386.98
- Xenon® Rear ValanceRear Valance by Xenon®. This rear valance will add interesting detail to the lower edge of your bumper and make your car appear lower, for a road hugging look. It's reaction injection molded in polyurethane for perfect fit and...$67.74 - $759.65
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations®. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like it’s glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Street Scene® Front LipFront Lip by Street Scene®. Looking to add some hot performance style? Go with this awesome and functional accessory. The front lip is an easy way to add downforce to the front wheels for better traction and improved stability.$172.65 - $272.16
- Carbon Creations® CanardsUniversal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations®. 4 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber. Add some aerodynamic flair to your car with these Canards. They'll create some downforce and look trick at the same time.$199.00 - $239.00
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex®. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- Xenon® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Xenon®. Fender flares give your vehicle a bolder look and they're a must to make those taller and wider wheels and tires look at home. This flare accentuates the fender line as it encircles the wheel well. Molded...$20.26 - $1,334.47
- Street Scene® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Street Scene®. Complete your vehicle’s sporty look and make it fully unique with these accessories. Featuring reliable urethane construction, the side skirts can take the knocks of everyday driving while looking...$159.89 - $591.10
- Xenon® Side SkirtSide Skirt by Xenon®. Side skirts will give your vehicle custom detail and make it appear lower. They minimize the amount of air flowing under the car, and make it look like it's "hugging" the road. Molded in reaction injection for...$15.12 - $352.05
- Street Scene® Roll PanRoll Pan by Street Scene®. Get rid of that poor stock look of your truck’s rear end and blow it sky high. The roll pans will lend your truck a sleek look, ensuring a precise custom fit in place of your rear bumper. The unit is...$141.18 - $287.47
- RI® Roll PanRoll Pan. The RI roll pan is designed to give your vehicle a sleek look compared to the general protrusion of stock rear bumpers. With this roll pan, your vehicle's rear end will be smoothly curved, giving it a certain amount of...Adds a touch of style to your vehicleGives your vehicle a much more seamless body line$89.25 - $214.20
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Chevy Astro Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 Chevy Camaro