Whether you have the classic Impala or a brand new one it’s the kind of vehicle that quickly becomes an important tool in your day to day life because it’s fun to drive and has room for everything you need. Because you spend so much time in it you want it to look as good as it possibly can which is why we have a range of visual upgrades that can have it looking even better than it did when it was first built. You won’t even need to spend much to get great benefits!
The biggest changes you can make is to the exterior of your vehicle and Chevy Impala custom body kits are the best and easiest way to do that. With our range of parts it’s easy to find the combination that suits your vehicle perfectly so you can make it look as though it was designed and built to your personal specifications or even just tweak it a little. We have all the big names so that you know you’re getting quality and once you’ve customized your vehicle you’ll never want to take your eyes off it!
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- Razzi® Body KitBody Kit by Razzi. Designed to initiate a customized, sportier profile, the Razzi Ground Effects Package is a favorite among restylers from coast to coast. This premier body kit helps manage the airflow and downforce your vehicle...$498.75 - $623.75
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a price...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Dawn® Bumper Cover ProtectorBumper Cover Protector by Dawn. Safeguard the top of your bumper with this convenient protector. With this bumper cover in place, there's no need to worry about scratching or damaging the top of your bumper when loading and...$58.45 - $75.15
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like its glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Carbon Creations® CanardsUniversal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations. 4 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber.$199.00 - $239.00
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- Dawn® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by Dawn. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors from...$48.63 - $208.75
- Duraflex® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Duraflex. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty appearance with this state-of-the-art hood from Duraflex. It's sure to make your...$251.10 - $1,079.10
- VIS Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$328.08 - $5,046.03
- Duraflex® Side ScoopSide Scoop by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $215.10
- JKS® Factory Style Rear SpoilerFactory Style Rear Spoiler by JKS. Spoilers are usually standard equipment on the factory hot rods. But even if you don't have the big horsepower engine under the hood, you can still give your car the same look as the...$98.53 - $377.39
- JKS® Factory Style Flush Mount Rear SpoilerFactory Style Flush Mount Rear Spoiler by JKS. Your car will look just like the factory performance model with this Factory Style Flush Mount Rear Spoiler. The factory inspired design will perfectly complement your cars fine lines...$98.53 - $252.14
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- Covercraft® WeatherShield™ HP Custom Car Cover$409.00 - $459.00
Chevy Impala Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2004 Chevy Impala