- Full KitsChevy S-10 Blazer
- (10)Bumpers & ValancesChevy S-10 Blazer
- (72)Custom HoodsChevy S-10 Blazer
- Fender FlaresChevy S-10 Blazer
- (4)Side SkirtsChevy S-10 Blazer
- Roll PansChevy S-10 Blazer
- (4)SpoilersChevy S-10 Blazer
- (2)Vertical DoorsChevy S-10 Blazer
- (36)HeadlightsChevy S-10 Blazer
- (3,723)Custom WheelsChevy S-10 Blazer
- Light CoversChevy S-10 Blazer
The S-10 Blazer is the kind of vehicle that can get you to almost any destination you can think of which makes it perfectly suited to almost any lifestyle. Whether you’re just driving it to the store or you’re leaving the paved roads and civilization behind you want to make sure that it looks as good as it possibly can which is why we have a range of visual upgrades to suit it. They cost less than you would expect when you consider the benefits and they can completely change the look of your S-10 Blazer.
Since everybody sees it you need to make sure that the exterior of your vehicle looks exactly right and Chevy S-10 Blazer body kits are the perfect way to do that. We have a wide range of parts so that you can find just what you’re looking for whether you’re looking to tweak your vehicle just a little or whether you want to make it look like a completely different vehicle that no one can recognize A body kit is the best way to put your own personal touch on your vehicle at a great price!
- Xenon® Body KitBody Kit by Xenon®. Each Xenon body styling part in this kit will enhance your vehicle's appearance, but together they will give it a presence unmatched by ordinary models. All parts are made from reaction injection molded urethane...$29.31 - $4,798.44
- AIT Racing® Rear Bumper CoverRear Bumper Cover by AIT Racing®. Minor adjustments might be necessary. These are normal body work and installation steps. Therefore it is NOT considered to be defective.$126.00 - $350.70
- Street Scene® Front Bumper CoverFront Bumper Cover by Street Scene®. Spruce up your vehicle and protect its vulnerable bumper from rocks, gravel, and other road debris. This accessory is made of tough material to be highly resistant to impacts and last for the...$190.51 - $398.03
- Street Scene® ValanceValance by Street Scene®. Looking to add some hot performance style? Go with this awesome and functional accessory. This part attaches to the factory bumper cover.$181.16 - $386.98
- Xenon® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Xenon®. Fender flares give your vehicle a bolder look and they're a must to make those taller and wider wheels and tires look at home. This flare accentuates the fender line as it encircles the wheel well. Molded...$20.26 - $1,334.47
- Street Scene® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Street Scene®. Complete your vehicle’s sporty look and make it fully unique with these accessories. Featuring reliable urethane construction, the side skirts can take the knocks of everyday driving while looking...$159.89 - $591.10
- Xenon® Side SkirtSide Skirt by Xenon®. Side skirts will give your vehicle custom detail and make it appear lower. They minimize the amount of air flowing under the car, and make it look like it's "hugging" the road. Molded in reaction injection for...$15.12 - $352.05
- Street Scene® Roll PanRoll Pan by Street Scene®. Get rid of that poor stock look of your truck’s rear end and blow it sky high. The roll pans will lend your truck a sleek look, ensuring a precise custom fit in place of your rear bumper. The unit is...$141.18 - $287.47
- Street Scene® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Street Scene®. Made of high quality materials, these hoods deliver unique style, in a choice of carbon fiber, fiberglass, or steel, depending on vehicle model. Each hood has a clear coat and UV coating to prevent...Hot award-winning designsDesigned for a perfect fit$369.97 - $742.49
- ARB® Bumper Infill PanelBumper Infill Panel by ARB®. ARB maintains its position as an innovator in the industry by utilizing the most modern, state of the art fabrication equipment and machinery.Great QualityLower Price$13.30 - $1,347.10
- Xenon® Custom Style Body Kit (Unpainted) (5620)Custom Style Body Kit (5620) by Xenon®. Material: Polyurethane. Comes unpainted. Each Xenon body styling part in this kit will enhance your vehicle's appearance, but together they will give it a presence unmatched by ordinary...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$750.36
- AIT Racing® Drift Style Fiberglass Rear Bumper Cover (Unpainted) (CS1094HIDFSRB)Drift Style Fiberglass Rear Bumper Cover by AIT Racing®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Minor adjustments might be necessary. These are normal body work and installation steps. Therefore it is NOT considered to be defective.Great qualityImpressive design$158.00
- Street Scene® Gen 2 Style Front Bumper Cover (Unpainted) (950-70129)Gen 2 Style Front Bumper Cover by Street Scene®. Material: Polyurethane. Comes unpainted. Spruce up your vehicle and protect its vulnerable bumper from rocks, gravel, and other road debris. This accessory is made of tough material...Retains original bumper integrityAward-winning design$314.69
- Street Scene® Gen 4 Style Front Bumper Cover (Unpainted) (950-70146)Gen 4 Style Front Bumper Cover by Street Scene®. Material: Polyurethane. Comes unpainted. Spruce up your vehicle and protect its vulnerable bumper from rocks, gravel, and other road debris. This accessory is made of tough material...Retains original bumper integrityAward-winning design$314.69
- Street Scene® Gen 3 Style Front Valance (Unpainted) (950-70130)Gen 3 Style Front Valance by Street Scene®. Material: Polyurethane. Comes unpainted. Looking to add some hot performance style? Go with this awesome and functional accessory. This part attaches to the factory bumper cover.Gives your vehicle some serious characterDurable construction for proven dependability$214.33
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- Yakima® Q Tower Foot Pack$157.95
Chevy S-10 Blazer Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
1994 Chevy S-10 Pickup