The HHR looks great and because it’s perfect for every task you spend a lot of time driving it. While it looks good you know that you want it to look its best and perhaps even stand out from the crowd in just the right way so you’re looking for the right visual upgrades. Thankfully we have a wide range of them so that you can get exactly the right look that suits your personality. We even have them at fantastic prices so that you don’t have to spend a fortune!
Our Chevy HHR body kits are the perfect starting point because the exterior is the first part of your car that people will see so it’s the part that needs to look its best. We have a range of parts so that you can find just the right ones to give your vehicle the tweak that it needs to look even better than it did before. We also have the right parts that will allow you to turn your vehicle into an eye-popping, attention-drawing machine that will look unlike any other vehicle on the road so you’ll be inventing excuses to drive it!
- Razzi® Body KitBody Kit by Razzi. Designed to initiate a customized, sportier profile, the Razzi Ground Effects Package is a favorite among restylers from coast to coast. This premier body kit helps manage the airflow and downforce your vehicle...$498.75 - $623.75
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a price...$20.70 - $5,328.09
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like its glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Carbon Creations® CanardsUniversal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations. 4 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber.$199.00 - $239.00
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- Dawn® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by Dawn. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors from...$48.63 - $208.75
- Duraflex® Side ScoopSide Scoop by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $215.10
- ACC® Engine Chrome AccessoriesEngine Chrome Accessories by ACC. These Chrome Accessories will give your engine the ultimate in custom detail creating a visual focal point. The highly polished finish will enhance the appearance of your engine bay, especially when...$14.06 - $1,367.05
- Duraflex® VIP Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (111265)VIP Style Body Kit (111265) by Duraflex. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 4 Pieces. This kit includes: Front Bumper Cover, Side Skirts, Rear Bumper Cover. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and...$346.50
- Razzi® Ground Effects Package (Unpainted) (187-200C)Ground Effects Package by Razzi. Comes unpainted. Material: ABS Plastic. This Ground Effects Package includes: 1 Front Air Dam, 2 Side Skirts and 1 Rear Air Dam. Designed to initiate a customized, sportier profile, the Razzi Ground...$498.75
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.