The Chevy HHR oozes a style that mixes retro influences with contemporary creativity. That means finding the right Chevy HHR Grill is an ultra-important task. You have to go with individual fashion. But also relentless quality that never quits. CARiD.com has what you’re looking for inside our selection of Chevy HHR Grills that represent the pinnacle in aftermarket excellence. Brought to you by heavyweights such as E&G Classics® and Precision®, we know you’re going to get the kind of workmanship that not only sparkles with expert artistry, but also withstands the test of time. Easy installation for a precise factory fit is what you need and we guarantee that you get it. No matter what. Singular style. Premium quality. Visit our selection today and choose the Chevy HHR Grill that explodes with luxurious flavor!
- E&G Classics® Heavy Mesh GrilleHeavy Mesh Grille by E&G Classics. The Mirror Chrome Style is a call to arms against the facelessness of today's commuter boxes. It is a style that cries out presence and personality, making you and your car known and noticed.$89.00 - $999.00
- E&G Classics® Mesh GrilleMesh Grille by E&G Classics. The Mirror Chrome Style is a call to arms against the facelessness of today's commuter boxes. It is a style that cries out presence and personality, making you and your car known and noticed.$58.00 - $1,083.00
- T-Rex® Billet GrilleBillet Grille by T-Rex. Nothing says custom like a Billet Grille, and nobody does Billet like T-Rex. T-Rex sets the standard for Billet Grilles with their use of the finest aircraft grade aluminum, and manufacturing and quality...$53.62 - $710.82
- RI® Replacement GrilleReplacement Grille by RI. Whether youre replacing a weathered or damaged original piece or just want to add some style to your vehicle, this grille will look great. Its an easy and inexpensive way to upgrade your vehicles appearance.$43.75 - $1,172.15
- RI® Mesh GrillesMesh Grille by RI. When youre driving down the road, the front of your vehicle is the first thing people see. With this distinctive Mesh Grille, youll make a statement people will remember. Its assertive looks and bold style are...$52.50 - $1,172.15
- ACC® GrillesGrilles by ACC. Add some shiny detail to your car. The stainless steel grille accessories has been used on some of the most prestigious automobiles, so it's only appropriate that it be used for vehicle. Grilles are cut from the...$77.63 - $1,117.79
- APG® Aluminum Billet GrilleAluminum Billet Grille by APG. Enhance exterior and add stylish accent to your vehicle with Billet Grille by APG. This mirror-polished Grille is made of aluminum for high durability and is designed application-specific to fit your...$22.23 - $285.00
- APG® Side Vent GrilleSide Vent Grille by APG. Enhance exterior and add stylish accent to your vehicle with Billet Grille by APG. The Grille is made of top grade materials for high durability. It is designed application-specific to fit your vehicle...$22.23 - $285.00
- APG® Mesh GrilleMesh Grille by APG. Give your vehicle a new face with head-turning mesh grille by APG. This product is made of top grade rustproof stainless steel. Grille is designed application-specific with hassle-free installation.$46.50 - $656.90
- APG® X Mesh GrilleX Mesh Grille by APG. Give your vehicle a new face with head-turning mesh grille by APG. This product is made of top grade rustproof stainless steel. Grille is designed application-specific with hassle-free installation.$72.75 - $309.25
- Carriage Works® Grille InsertGrille Insert by Carriage Works. The ultimate combination of Engineering, Quality, and Ease of Installation makes Carriage Works the consummate choice for a style upgrade to any vehicle. A Carriage Works billet grille adds more...$21.76 - $488.95
- Street Scene® Grille BowtieGrille Bowtie by Street Scene. New From Street Scene Equipment - Grille Gear Billet Bow Ties for Chevy Grille Shells. Precision Fit - Street Scenes new line of Grille Gear features GMSPO officially licensed bowties, these chrome,...$25.00 - $52.45
- AMI® Grille EmblemBillet Grille Emblem by AMI. Replace the cheap plastic emblem on your grille with a billet aluminum item that wont peel or crack. Whether its polished, powdercoated or chromed, itll grace your grille.$32.20 - $178.42
- AMI® Billet Grille and Tailgate EmblemsBillet Grille and Tailgate Emblems by AMI. Replace the cheap plastic emblem on your grille with a billet aluminum item that wont peel or crack. Whether its polished, powdercoated or chromed, itll grace your grille.$32.20 - $178.42
- Replace® GrilleGrille by Replace. Like all the components at the front of your car or truck, the grille is vulnerable to airborne debris, which can wear the paint and chrome and cause cracks and other damage. And even a minor front end collision...$3.80 - $747.50
Guides & Articles
- Custom GrillesGrille Emblems | The Finishing Touch to Your Factory or Custom GrilleA grille emblem is a source of pride for vehicle manufacturers because it's a final signature on what designers and engineers have spent a lot of time and hard work creating. It's fair to say a grille emblem is similar to an artist's name on a completed painting - because both represent a show of pride about what's been created, and in the creator's own abilities to produce it. And while pieces by any artist will vary, the signature on them is distinctive in its own right because it's the one constant that doesn't change. If an artist or carmaker goes in a new direction, that signature may be the only thing that's recognizable initially - until what's newly created becomes appreciated on its own merits.
- Custom GrillesGrille Insert – Overlay – Replacement - Which install method is best?If you're shopping for a new custom grille to add visual impact to the front of your car or truck, you'll see the installation methods described using such terms as "replacement", "insert", and "overlay". In this article, we’ll discuss what makes each of these methods different from each other. Whenever possible, we recommend reading a manufacturer’s installation instructions that may be available online before making a purchase. That way, you can make an informed decision regarding your ability to install the grille yourself or not. You’ll also get a sense of what tools and equipment you might need. We invite you to browse through our selection of hand tools, power tools, and other automotive tools should you find yourself in need of any of these labor-saving devices.
- Custom GrillesPolished, Plated, Painted | Grille Finishes For Any TasteAutomotive enthusiasts enjoy engaging in discussions about which car model is sleekest, which truck is brawniest, which wheels are best-looking, which car wax makes paint its shiniest, and so on. The conversations are eternal, encouraging exploration of minute details on any given subject. But ultimately, there really isn't any answer to the question of what is the best of something because it comes down to a matter of taste. Custom grilles are certainly no exception.
- Custom GrillesChoosing Your Grille Design | Mesh, Billet, CNC & MoreThe grille on your car or truck is its most distinctive signature, and it's one of the first things people notice about your ride. A well-designed grille can make it easy for those with even a passing interest in cars to recognize the type of vehicle you drive. In our Car & Truck Custom Grilles section, we allow you to go a step further with grilles that complement, enhance, or revamp your front end a little or a lot depending on your preference. You can take this to its ultimate conclusion by creating a look for the front of your car that everyone will recognize as YOU. In this article, we'll guide you through the types and styles of grilles we offer, and we'll cover terminology you may not be familiar with such as mesh, billet, and CNC styles.
Chevy HHR Custom Grilles Reviews
2009 Chevy HHR