The SS looks like it is ready to tear down some competition – Chevy’s 21st Century rear-wheel drive Detroit muscle car is loaded to the teeth. Under the hood the SS carries a 6.2-liter LS3 V8 belting out 415-horses and 415lb.-ft. torque. The power is being routed to the rear wheels via six-speed automatic transmission with steering wheel mounted shift pedals. A 3.27 final gear ratio enables the SS to be driven from 0 to 60 in low fives. It comes packed with an array of standard features like HID (high-intensity discharge) headlamps, LED daytime running lights, automatic parking assist, heads-up display, keyless entry and a push-button start just to name the few.
Right out of the box the SS is a beast that rivets attention and CARiD is here to provide you with a broad variety of Chevy SS body kits designed to upgrade the looks and aerodynamics of your modern American muscle car. You wouldn’t realize the full benefits of a custom body kit until you actually drive your car. By installing a hood scoop you will be able to keep your engine run cooler, front/rear splitters and a custom wing spoiler will greatly enhance the aerodynamics and keep the car glued to the road when letting it rip on a highway. Best of all, you will be able to transform your SS to look and perform like a hardcore race car or simply make it appear a little more aggressive.
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Dawn® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors from...$48.63 - $208.75
- Duraflex® Side ScoopSide Scoop by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $215.10
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations®. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like it’s glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Carbon Creations® CanardsUniversal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations®. 4 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber. Add some aerodynamic flair to your car with these Canards. They'll create some downforce and look trick at the same time.$199.00 - $239.00
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex®. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- Cowles® ProtektoTrim Truck Body Side MoldingProtektoTrim Truck Body Side Molding by Cowles®. ProtektoTrim™ is made with Virgin PVC compounds, high quality Mylar, and 3M Acrylic Foam Tape. ProtektoTrim™ is flexible and easy to work with available in a variety of...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$33.82 - $247.62
- Anderson Composites® Carbon Fiber Engine CoverCarbon Fiber Engine Cover by Anderson Composites®. If you want to get the most out of your vehicle, this this superior product by Anderson Composites is just what you need. Designed with the utmost care and attention to detail and...Designed to comply with strict quality standardsManufactured from high-grade materials$288.00 - $468.00
- Dawn® Bodyside Moldings with Chrome Insert (Painted) (CF-SS14)1.25" Bodyside Moldings with Chrome Insert (CF-SS14) by Dawn®. Material: Plastic. Comes painted. 4 Pieces. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide...Custom designed for each applicationComes pre-measured and cut, and ready to install$192.05
- Dawn® Bodyside Moldings (Painted) (FE-SS14)1.25" Bodyside Moldings (FE-SS14) by Dawn®. Material: Plastic. Comes painted. 4 Pieces. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle...Custom designed for each applicationComes pre-measured and cut, and ready to install$133.60
- Dawn® Bodyside Moldings with Color Insert (Painted) (CI-SS14)1.25" Bodyside Moldings with Color Insert (CI-SS14) by Dawn®. Material: Plastic. Comes painted. 4 Pieces. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a...Custom designed for each applicationComes pre-measured and cut, and ready to install$192.05
- Anderson Composites® Carbon Fiber Engine Cover (AC-LSMEC)Engine Cover by Anderson Composites®. Material: Carbon Fiber. If you want to get the most out of your vehicle, this this superior product by Anderson Composites is just what you need. Designed with the utmost care and attention to...Designed to comply with strict quality standardsManufactured from high-grade materials$288.00
- Luverne® License Plate Lights and Wiring Harness (120648)License Plate Lights and Wiring Harness (120648) by Luverne®.Crafted from high-grade materialsEnsures unmatched quality$17.08
- Torque Solution® Black Billet Bumper Quick Release Kit (TS-UNI-026B)Universal Black Billet Bumper Quick Release Kit (TS-UNI-026B) by Torque Solution®. Billet Bumper Quick Release Kit allows you to quickly remove your bumper without tools for easy access and lowered cars. Great accessory for those...Billet 6061 AluminumEasy Install$32.53
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Chevy SS Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 Chevy Camaro