- Full KitsChevy Corvette
- (40)Bumpers & ValancesChevy Corvette
- (82)Custom HoodsChevy Corvette
- (8)Bumper LipsChevy Corvette
- Rear DiffusersChevy Corvette
- (1)CanardsChevy Corvette
- Custom FendersChevy Corvette
- (2)Fender FlaresChevy Corvette
- (73)Side SkirtsChevy Corvette
- (1)Trunk LidsChevy Corvette
- Body Side MoldingsChevy Corvette
- Custom RoofsChevy Corvette
- (4)ScoopsChevy Corvette
- (3)Window LouversChevy Corvette
- Engine CoversChevy Corvette
- (64)SpoilersChevy Corvette
- (15)Vertical DoorsChevy Corvette
- (334)HeadlightsChevy Corvette
- (3,847)Custom WheelsChevy Corvette
- (44)Light CoversChevy Corvette
The Chevy Corvette is a vehicle that demands respect because of its comfort and power and if you’re lucky enough to own one then you know that part of that respect means keeping it looking perfect. Of course, you also want to apply the right changes to your Corvette so that it stands out from the crowd and truly represents you as your individual Corvette which is why we have a range of visual upgrades. They cost less than you might expect and they can give you stunning visual improvements!
One of the most important areas of your vehicle is the exterior and our Chevy Corvette custom body kits are the perfect way to make sure that it looks as good as it possibly can. We have basic additions that can subtly change your vehicle so that you improve it without changing it too much and we have more stunning kits that can make it look completely different from any other Corvette on the road. We have the right brands so that you get the quality that you demand and once you have the right combination you’ll never want to drive a standard car again!
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- IVS® Body KitBody Kit by IVS®. This kit is just what you need to achieve that very style you've seen in a magazine. All the components are reaction injection molded urethane and ensure the same perfect durability, fit, and finish as OEM parts....$400.00 - $3,275.00
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Body KitCarbon Fiber Body Kit by Carbon Creations®. This kit includes Front Bumper Cover, Rear Add On Bumper Extensions, Side Skirts, Rear Wing Trunk Lid Spoiler. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$239.00 - $4,882.00
- DefenderWorx® C7 Revorix Style Body KitC7 Revorix Style Body Kit by DefenderWorx®. If you’re seeking to adorn your vehicle, this set of stylish exterior components is just what the doctor ordered. All parts are made tough to ensure a perfect fit and long lasting...Made to complement the style of your vehicleBuilt durable to last$1,098.53 - $9,457.49
- RKSport® Ground Effects PackageGround Effects Package by RKSport®. This body kit will easily intensify the overall magnificence of your vehicle and increase its performance. Why? Because giving your car a catchy look and improvement of its aerodynamics are...$62.43 - $2,019.56
- CA Super Coupes® ZLR Wide Body KitZLR Style Wide Body Kit by CA Super Coupes®.Take your stock car and turn it into a Wide Body California Super Coupe. Nothing helps you personalize your car more than a wide body kit. Designed to give your car a lower look and...Specifically contoured and shaped for your make and model vehicleRacing inspired design$126.00 - $6,366.60
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- RKSport® CanardsCanards by RKSport®, 2 Pieces. These Canards will be the finishing touch to the rear of your car. RKSport has carefully crafted these Canards to match your car's original lines, adding visual appeal to the entire package.Race inspired designUnique combination of aerodynamics and style$130.26 - $326.61
- Borla® Rear DiffuserRear Diffuser by Borla®. Improve the airflow under your car for increased downforce while giving it great race track looks with this Rear Diffuser. It’s the perfect complement to your Borla exhaust system. The Rear Diffuser is...Reduces turbulence and drag at the mufflers and underbodyImproves airflow for increased downforce$315.99 - $696.99
- RKSport® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by RKSport®. This Side Skirt will add an aerodynamic, lower look to the side of your car. It's designed to gracefully enhance the original lines of the car while giving it a more aggressive stance.Race inspired designUnique combination of aerodynamics and style$174.89 - $353.39
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber BumperCarbon Fiber Bumper by Carbon Creations®. This bumper will improve your car's aerodynamics, save weight and look great.$239.00 - $1,119.00
- RKSport® Door StrikesDoor Strikes by RKSport®. Side Skirts add an aerodynamic, lower look to the side of your car. They're designed to gracefully enhance the original lines of the car while giving it a more aggressive stance. The Designers at RKSport...Race inspired designUnique combination of aerodynamics and style$165.96 - $442.64
- Duraflex® Side ScoopSide Scoop by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $215.10
- Willpak® ABS Rear Window LouversABS Rear Window Louvers by Willpak®. Complete the retro styling of your modern vehicle! These louvers will increase your privacy while keeping your interior cooler. Made of strong ABS plastic, they're highly resistant to damage and...Great retro stylingProtects your vehicle's interior from UV rays$79.95 - $451.95
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Side SkirtsCarbon Fiber Side Skirts by Carbon Creations®. Complete the aerodynamic ground-hugging look with these Carbon Fiber Side Skirts.$340.00 - $879.00
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Chevy Corvette Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
1997 Chevy Corvette