- Full KitsChevy Malibu
- (12)Bumpers & ValancesChevy Malibu
- (74)Custom HoodsChevy Malibu
- (8)Bumper LipsChevy Malibu
- (10)Side SkirtsChevy Malibu
- Body Side MoldingsChevy Malibu
- (4)SpoilersChevy Malibu
- (2)Vertical DoorsChevy Malibu
- (20)HeadlightsChevy Malibu
- (4,043)Custom WheelsChevy Malibu
- Light CoversChevy Malibu
The Chevy Malibu was designed to be comfortable enough to be driven every day and it has enough room for whatever you need to take with you so it’s a great vehicle for your lifestyle. Since you spend so much time driving it you want it to look its best at all times which is difficult unless you have the right visual upgrades. Thankfully you’ve come to the right place because we have a range of them at great prices so that you can make your Malibu look exactly as it should!
Perhaps the most important part of your car to think of when you start looking for improvements is the exterior so Chevy Malibu high quality body kits high quality body kits are the perfect visual upgrade. We have all the quality brands at fantastic prices which means that you’re getting the best value for your money and they can offer you stunning visual improvements without costing you a fortune. Our wide range of parts means that you can find exactly the right look that suits your individual personality and once you have your Malibu looking right you’ll be inventing reasons to drive it!
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a price...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Razzi® Body KitBody Kit by Razzi. Designed to initiate a customized, sportier profile, the Razzi Ground Effects Package is a favorite among restylers from coast to coast. This premier body kit helps manage the airflow and downforce your vehicle...$498.75 - $623.75
- RKSport® Ground Effects PackageGround Effects Package by RKSport. This body kit will easily intensify the overall magnificence of your vehicle and increase its performance. Why? Because giving your car a catchy look and improvement of its aerodynamics are simple...$62.43 - $2,019.56
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- RKSport® ValanceValance by RKSport. Add an aerodynamic, stylish look to the front of your car. When designing this valance, the engineers implemented the same technical advances applied to the aerodynamics of race car ground effects. The unique...$89.21 - $578.00
- Dawn® Bumper Cover ProtectorBumper Cover Protector by Dawn. Safeguard the top of your bumper with this convenient protector. With this bumper cover in place, there's no need to worry about scratching or damaging the top of your bumper when loading and...$58.45 - $75.15
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like its glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Carbon Creations® CanardsUniversal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations. 4 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber.$199.00 - $239.00
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- Dawn® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by Dawn. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors from...$46.31 - $208.75
- VIS Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$328.08 - $5,046.03
- RKSport® Custom HoodCustom Hood by RKSport. Set your car apart and improve performance with this hood. The engineers at RKSport created a functional and attractive cold air intake system. This hood not only looks great, it will bring fresh, cool air...$223.08 - $2,635.00
- Duraflex® Side ScoopSide Scoop by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $215.10
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- Yakima® LoadWarrior Roof Cargo Basket$114.75 - $244.35
Chevy Malibu Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2010 Chevy Malibu