- Bushwacker® Street Style Fender FlaresStreet Style Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. Upgrade your vehicle with these attractive low-profile fender flares, specifically designed for use with stock wheel and tire packages. Made of tough Dura-Flex 2000 plastic, they fully...Smooth, low-profile design for a sleek lookExcellent tire coverage for maximum protection$179.99 - $479.99
- Bushwacker® OE Style Fender FlaresOE Style Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. Add both personal style and excellent protection to your vehicle while keeping its original look. Made of tough Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic material, the upgrade provides the tire coverage...Sleek, curved design for a finished factory lookExtra tire coverage for added protection from road debris$209.99 - $499.99
- Bushwacker® Extend-A-Fender FlaresExtend-A-Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. These are a perfect investment for additional tire coverage required for larger wheel and tire packages. Made of flexible and ultra-durable Dura-Flex 2000 plastic, these fender flares ensure...Extra tire coverage for effective protection from road debrisSpecially designed for bigger wheel and tire combos$169.99 - $499.99
- Bushwacker® Pocket Style Fender FlaresPocket Style Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. Replace your OEM fenders with the hardcore, pocket-style debris protectors and give your vehicle that aggressive, rugged appearance you were looking for. Specifically designed for moderate...Extended tire coverage to reflect road debrisSpecifically designed for mid- and large-sized wheel and tire combos$179.99 - $899.99
- Bushwacker® Cut-Out Fender FlaresCut-Out Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. Specially designed for the largest tire packages and lift kits, these allow you to cut open the wheel well and give your vehicle extra clearance. Want to have extended tire coverage while...Sheet metal cutting required!Cut-Out design for an aggressive, off-road look$189.99 - $559.99
- Stampede® Original Riderz™ Fender FlaresOriginal Riderz™ Fender Flares by Stampede®. The "Original Equipment" Fender Flare that is designed to have the look of factory installed fender flares. Original Riderz Fender Flares beef up your vehicles body lines."Original Equipment" lookExtra tough Tri-Blend™ material$204.54 - $504.70
- Stampede® Ruff Riderz™ Fender FlaresRuff Riderz™ Fender Flares by Stampede®. Bold Riveted-Look Fender Flares. Go for the "bolted" look without the work. You'll find the perfect fit, while adding a tough, aggressive look.Bold Riveted-Look Fender FlaresExtra tough Tri-Blend™ material$227.00 - $528.76
- Stampede® Trail Riderz™ Fender FlaresTrail Riderz™ Fender Flares by Stampede®. Extended Fender Flares - Stylish and Practical! Stampede's Fender Flares offer a custom look. Meticulously engineered for a perfect fit!Extended Fender FlaresExtra tough Tri-Blend™ material$219.51 - $504.70
- T5i® Fender FlaresFender Flares by T5i®. Make sure your wheels and tires really fill your wheel wells with these Fender Flares.Stylish and aerodynamicCutting edge styling by professional designers$167.00 - $840.01
- EGR® Bolt-On Style Fender FlaresBolt-On Style Fender Flares by EGR®. To dress your SUV or truck with a strong masculine look and make a distinctive personal statement, go with these great add-ons offered at a more than affordable price. The EGR Bolt-On Style...Installation using clips and existing factory holesProtect your vehicle's fenders from road rubble and kicked-up filth$196.79 - $509.15
- EGR® OE Style Fender FlaresOE Style Fender Flares by EGR®. When it's time to pick up a set of fender flares for your vehicle, it's better to decide on the right style for you first. If you're the one who prefers factory-style forms and functions, the OE...Protect your vehicle's fenders from road rubble and kicked-up filthAdd style while not compromising the factory look$184.10 - $366.90
- EGR® Rugged Fender FlaresRugged Fender Flares by EGR®. If you're tired being one of those many vehicles that are hard to distinguish from each other, it's high time you ordered and installed these premium quality parts by EGR. Featuring a no-drill fixing...Protect your vehicle's fenders from road rubble and kicked-up filthAdd a stylish finishing touch to its overall appearance$184.10 - $444.17
- Lund® Elite Series EX-ExtraWide Style Fender FlaresElite Series EX-ExtraWide Style Fender Flares by Lund®. If you've upgraded your truck to a larger tire and rim combo, you may very well have made the tires stick out past the stock wheel wells. That's messy, as well as illegal in...Extra-wide style for larger tire and wheel packagesUV-resistant to protect against fading$247.99 - $409.99
- Lund® Elite Series RX-Rivet Style Fender FlaresElite Series RX-Rivet Style Fender Flares by Lund®. Get that rugged, off-road look with Elite Series RX-Rivet style flares from Lund. Made from tough ABS plastic, these flares actually attach with clips from the back. The rivets...Bold and aggressive, eye-catching designExtra wide design for larger tire and wheel packages$20.99 - $426.99
- Lund® Elite Series SX-Sport Style Fender FlaresElite Series SX-Sport Style Fender Flares by Lund®. Get that rugged, off-road look with add-on flares from Lund. Made from tough ABS plastic, these flares actually attach with clips from the back. The rivets are pure style.Low-profile integrated original equipment "OE" styleUV-resistant to protect against fading$226.99 - $377.99
Chevy makes a range of vehicles to help make your life easier no matter what tasks you have for it, and this means you spend a lot of time driving yours. Of course, because you’re in it so much you need to make sure it looks as good as it possibly can, because you know people are going to make a number of assumptions based on what they see. Cleaning it is obviously part of this but to make your vehicle really stand out you need a set of Chevy fender flares.
Your new fender flares will obviously look great on your vehicle, but they can also protect your paintwork from a number of problem substances like dirt, road grime and road debris, so you don’t need to worry about finding brand new damage. You want to make sure you add the right fender flares to suit your tastes and existing vehicle looks, so we have a wide variety of them to make sure you can find exactly what you’re searching for. They’re surprisingly easy to install and our high quality products even come at fantastic prices so you get value for money!
Guides & Articles
- Fender FlaresNo-drill Fender Flares are So Easy to Install!Have you ever seen another truck like yours and thought, "It looks the same as mine, but more…rugged"? And after a moment of reflection, the answer finally came to you why. The other vehicle was equipped with fender flares, and yours wasn't. Yes, there's a reason automakers fit fender flares on top-trim versions of their cars and trucks at the factory. It's because they can serve as elegant-looking pieces that make your vehicle look more expensive, or as more robust ones that add well-toned, muscular definition, without great cost or complexity. Because we understand just how much they add to a vehicle, we offer a great selection of fender flares. And regardless of what you opt for, fender flares can be left their original color (usually black), or they can be easily custom painted to blend in or contrast as desired.
- Fender FlaresFender Flares Give Your Truck Style And ProtectionMost guys and gals who drive trucks love their vehicles. They consider themselves "truck people". Some of the fun which can be had with a pickup, Jeep, or SUV involves off-roading. Equipping your ride to be successful at this kind of adventure means installing lift kits along with bigger wheels and tires. The object is to make the truck look and perform as "bad ass" as possible. However, once the truck is lifted, and the 35's are bolted in place, something is still missing. You may see too much of a gap between the wheel and the fender. Or, you may find that your fat new tires are throwing too much dirt and debris up against your sheet metal.
Chevy Fender Flares Reviews
2008 Chevy Silverado