Buick Rainier Accessories & Parts
The Buick Rainier is the first SUV sold under Buick brand since 1920. It was first unveiled in 2004 as the Oldsmobile Bravada replacement and featured body-on-frame construction, revised underhood parts, and rear-wheel drive powered by the 4.2L and 5.3L V8 engines. The Rainer exterior accessories and styling was almost completely borrowed from the Bravada truck, and though it had a front end conformity with other Buick models, the Rainer added a bit of diversity to the company cars lineup. It was only available in a 5-passenger form and had never been offered in the seven-passenger extended model.
The Buick Rainer was produced only in one generation, and had an upscale CXL and CXL Plus trims, featuring such parts as the enhanced Bose audio system and XM Satellite Radio. The all-wheel-drive system was also available as an option. The Quite Tuning sound dampening features, like the acoustic laminate glass and enhanced thicker sound-absorbing pads, were installed.
2007-2008 the Rainer gave its place in the Buick's SUV lineup and made way to the superior Enclave crossover. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety tested the Rainer SUV and gave it an 'Acceptable' score.
One of the princes in Buick's crossover kingdom is the Rainier, a sporty and capable model that helped shape the current SUV-oriented landscape. Delightfully accessible handling combined with pleasing extras that get everyone's attention is what has ushered the Rainier into the big show. Offered in both V6 and V8, the Rainier carries enough performance to meet anyone's blacktop expectations. The Rainier is also the first Buick to be offered with the QuietTuning system, demonstrating another element that has made this model so appealing.
It doesn't make a difference if you're after big style or big-time protection, CARiD offers a full line of Buick Rainier Accessories and Parts to get the job done. We work with the best manufacturers in the game for all of our Buick Rainier accessories and parts in order to guarantee the kind of quality you expect. SUVs require extra attention. But they also need your touch of style to make them whole. We'll help you find it. Keep it here for Buick Rainier accessories that truly matter.
- Coverking®Ballistic Custom Seat Coversfrom $169.99
- Covercraft®Reflec'tect™ Custom Car Coverfrom $213.48
- Thule®Set-to-Go Kayak Rackfrom $109.95
- Yakima®PowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard Racksfrom $139.00
- Dorman®Wheel Nutfrom $117.06
- Rhino-Rack®Pioneer Platform Rackfrom $549.00
- Walker®SoundFX™ Direct Fit Mufflerfrom $73.79
Whatever you expect from your Buick Rainier, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Buick Rainier and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Buick Rainier Dash Kits
- Buick Rainier Chrome Trim
- Buick Rainier Floor Mats
- Buick Rainier Grill Guards
- Buick Rainier Wind Deflectors
- Buick Rainier Cargo Liners
- Buick Rainier Vertical Doors
- Buick Rainier Seat Covers
- Buick Rainier Car Covers
- Buick Rainier Running Boards
- Buick Rainier Steering Wheels
- Buick Rainier Custom Gauges
- Buick Rainier Light Covers
- Buick Rainier Side Mirrors
- Buick Rainier License Plates
- Buick Rainier Wiper Blades
- Buick Rainier Bike Racks
- Buick Rainier Roof Racks
- Buick Rainier Trailer Hitches
- Buick Rainier Sun Shades
- Buick Rainier Dash Covers
- Buick Rainier Side Vents
- Buick Rainier Sunroof Visors
- Buick Rainier Car Organizers
- Buick Rainier Snow Plows
- Buick Rainier Car Bras
- Buick Rainier Racing Seats
| Posted by Kim | (Grand Blanc, MI)
I received front, rear and cargo mats. Look great in the vehicle and hoping they clean up easily this winter. They are for my sons vehicle, so, I am looking forward to see, how they hold up. So far so good. Sincerely, Kim Burton.