Buick Rainier Rims & Wheels
Custom made car wheels are a very popular part for sale on the aftermarket nowadays. If you want to acquire these wheels, you should know some basic information so that you won’t be duped into buying a second grade product, like many customers are when shopping on the aftermarket. First off, car wheels are typically made of different materials – steel, alloy, or aluminum. Steel is the strongest and most affordable, but it’s also quite heavy. Alloy wheels tend to be more expensive, but they are lighter and improve steering capabilities. Aluminum wheels tend to be lighter as well and shorten the braking distance. Now, you know some basic information about this product, but if you buy the Buick Rainier wheels sold at CARiD, you’ll have even more knowledge at your disposal, as we always make an effort to inform our customers.
When choosing, you should also consider such important factors as color, size, and style. All of these affect the overall appearance of your car, so if you’re trying to make it look more stylish, you should only choose colors that complement your car, like, white, black, and chrome. Moreover, you have over a thousand different designs at your disposal, so choosing something original and flashy will be as easy as pie. You may also purchase custom tires at our store.
- LEXANI® JOHNSON II Chromefrom $520.00 - $1,440.00 (ea)
- AMERICAN RACING® AR894 Chromefrom $232.85 - $467.46 (ea)
- DUB® C-16 AXIOMfrom $715.00 - $5,545.00 (ea)
- ASANTI® AF182from $898.50 - $4,136.00 (ea)
- FORGIATO® PIASTRAfrom $1,190.00 - $6,615.00 (ea)
- SAVINI® SV-42from $1,050.00 - $3,551.00 (ea)
- GFG® FM-510Call for Pricing
- FUEL® HOSTAGE Matte Blackfrom $198.00 - $469.00 (ea)
- Buick Rainier Models
- Rainier CXL Wheels & Rims
- Rainier CXL PLUS Wheels & Rims