The Buick Rainier is one of the most successful mid-size SUV models ever sold. Yet it can be upgraded to give even more power than is released by the stock components. Installing a custom exhaust system is one of the easiest ways to boost performance. Stock exhausts, including the Rainier exhaust system, are made in a smaller size than they should be. This is done in an effort to keep the cost of production down. One reason why a custom exhaust system is best for your car is because it has wide exhaust pipes and headers that are a precise fit for the engine. This automatically increases exhaust flow, leaving the engine to perform optimally. As a result, your engine gives more horsepower and torque. Find the best quality custom exhaust systems at CARiD. The shop stocks different exhaust models for the Rainier from top manufacturers such as Flowmaster, MagnaFlow, Borla, Gibson, MBRP, Zunden, Weapon-R and Onki.
With the Flowmaster cat back system for the Rainier, you can expect between 5% and 10% more power. Individual exhaust parts that you can custom fit into the existing exhaust system for a change in tone and performance are catalytic converters, headers and exhaust mid-pipes from Borla, RBP, Flowmaster, Gibson, MagnaFlow, MBRP, Onki and Weapon-R. In addition to increase in power and torque, a custom exhaust will give your Rainier a deeper exhaust note. There are variations in the sound produced by each exhaust system, and you have plenty of options to choose from. From a deep, roaring sound to a mild, controlled rumble or a loud but clean note, you will achieve the sound you want with a custom exhaust from CARiD.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 1 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Flowmaster® - 282 Series Stainless Steel OBDII Round Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $93.43$93.43
- BBK® - CNC-Series™ HeadersStarting at: $349.97$349.97
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Oval TipsStarting at: $70.66$70.66
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Rectangle Angle Rolled Edge Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $53.00$53.00
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Round Double-Wall Round TipStarting at: $0.00$0.00
- Spectre Performance® - Pipe PlugsStarting at: $7.99$7.99
"Easy to install, except you're going to need two bolts to mount the catalytic, cat back does not come with bolts. But overall a good experience, any good purchase change 2 miles to the gallon."