When it comes to “everyday” driving, there are just too many risk factors out there to leave your vehicle vulnerable. Buick Rainier Grille Guards are a weapon in the fight against rocks, potholes, and every other kind of debris that can potentially harm your SUV’s front-end. CARiD.com carries a complete lineup of top-quality Buick Rainier Grille Guards that get the job done, coming at you from all the best names in the business. Each Buick Rainier Grill Guard we offer is crafted from top-grade Stainless Steel for unrivaled durability. Plus, with finishes ranging from Chrome to Black Powder-Coat, you get a bold, stylish look on top of it all! Your new Buick Rainier Grill Guard also comes with everything you need for a user-friendly installation. Why wait? Click on your Model Year today to find out more!
- Westin® 2" Safari Light Bull Bar2" Safari Light Bull Bar by Westin®. The Safari Light Bar transforms the look of compact, mid-size trucks and SUVs, giving them rugged, but not overpowering countenance. Available in polished stainless steel and in mild steel with...Universal barAccommodates two auxiliary lights (sold separately)$122.87 - $249.49
- Onki® American Runner Lighted Running BoardsAmerican Runner Lighted Running Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. These running boards offer the option of lighting for running board surfaces and the ground underneath that operates when any vehicle door is opened. Aluminum frame...$380.63 - $672.84
- Onki® Nerf BoardsNerf Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. These running boards offer the traditional look of bright metal and black rubber along with the benefits of stainless steel and aluminum construction. Some drilling is required to install, and brackets...$367.43 - $638.75
- Onki® Volcano Running BoardsVolcano Running Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. Climbing into your truck or sport utility will be safe and easy with this running board’s 6.5-inch wide step framed by a 3-inch diameter steel tube for rigidity and strength. Rubber grip...$204.02 - $407.30
- ATS® Matrix Series Running BoardsMatrix Series Running Boards by ATS®, 1 Pair. This 5.5-inch wide running board allows color customization on the removable front edge piece. Any color of paint you choose is applied to end caps and the front edge piece. Black...$218.23 - $428.67
- ATS® Edge Series Black Powdercoat Running BoardsEdge Series Black Powdercoat Running Boards by ATS®, 1 Pair. This running board features a typical 5-inch flat shape on top with a curve on the front edge to resemble a step bar. A black step pad with stylish parallel ridges runs...Features a 5-inch wide running board shape on top with curvature on the front styled in the look of a tubeCrafted from aircraft-grade aluminum$279.92 - $391.97
- ATS® SL Series Running BoardsSL Series Running Boards by ATS®, 1 Pair. This flat, 5.5-inch wide running board allows custom painting in any color of your choice along the front face and end caps. Or, select the standard front finish of anodized silver with...$259.38 - $487.08
- Lund® StepRails™ Multi-Fit Running BoardsStepRails™ Multi-Fit Running Boards by Lund®, 1 Pair. Get a helpful step up into the cab and step out in style at the same time with Step Rails Running Boards. These heavy-duty boards will give you safe, sure footing while the...$82.80 - $264.23
- Lund® Factory Style Running BoardsFactory Style Running Boards by Lund®, 1 Pair. This product is designed to provide your car with the factory style look. The running boards are convenient steps that will help you and your passengers board your vehicle with...$82.80 - $300.69
- Lund® TrailRunner™ Running BoardsTrailRunner™ Running Boards by Lund®, 1 Pair. If you drive a truck or SUV in all kinds of weather, you need running boards to give you a helpful step entering and exiting your rig, especially if it’s lifted. But you also need...$82.80 - $234.49
- Westin® 3" E-Series Step Bars3" E-Series Round Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. Stop climbing and jumping! Take an hour to install the latest generation of the famous Westin Step Bars, and make your vehicle more stylish and practical. It will be more accessible...$140.65 - $334.28
- Westin® 3" Signature Series Round Step Bars3" Signature Series Round Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. The Signature Series Step Bars are designed with usability and value for money in focus. They are made in galvanized mild steel with a chrome or black powder coat finish. The...$206.86 - $454.64
- Westin® 3" Platinum Round Step Bars3'' Platinum Round Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. These chrome plated stainless steel bars will last forever and carry a lifetime warranty. The step design and mounting technique varies by application.$355.55 - $470.48
- ATS® E2 Series Side StepsE2 Series Side Steps by ATS®, 1 Pair. Constructed from high-strength lightweight aluminum, the E2 series offers the utility of a running board’s flat surface in a stylish step bar design. A 5-inch wide tube has a flat top area...5-inch wide step bar with flat horizontal surfaceCrafted from aircraft-grade aluminum$228.51 - $283.17
- Raptor Series® 3" Round Nerf Bars3" Round Nerf Bars by Raptor Series®. Offer over 95 applications on 3” nerf bars. These bars also feature a new raised saddle style step pad with the Raptor logo in the middle.Available in stainless steel onlyEasy no drill installation$199.99 - $219.99
Guides & Articles
- Grill GuardsBumper Guards | Full-Width Protection in the City and the CountryYou may never go off-roading or drive down wooded trails where large animals are likely to materialize in front of your path, but if you live in city areas or suburbs, you still need to prepare your car or truck for survival in a different type of jungle - the urban jungle.
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Grill GuardsHow To Install a Grille Guard / Bull BarGrille guards, bull bars, push bars, and bumper guards all offer good looks and serious protection for the front of your vehicle against hard knocks found on roads and trails everywhere. One of the best things about these protective devices is even though they'll look good and keep their high-strength integrity for a long time, it only takes a very short time to install any of them. In fact, they can bolted on relatively easily, in most cases using simple hand tools.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Grill GuardsBull Bars, Grille Guards, Push Bars | Protection Devices or Posers?Grille guards are sought-after accessories because they offer the rare combination of significantly boosting a truck's looks and adding valuable protection against front-end damage on job sites, off-road trails, and other tricky situations. Looking through the grille guard & bull bar section of our website, you'll see a variety of ways to protect the front of your vehicle. Because the expression "grille guard" has grown to encompass bull bars, brush guards, push bars, and bumper guards, we'll define these different styles and review the benefits each variation offers. Some of them span just the center area of your vehicle's front fascia, while others reach all the way from corner to corner.