- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.47
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$88.50 - $129.78
- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO2$160.71 - $420.19
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$154.08 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® PRECISION TRAC II$86.40 - $128.25
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.51 - $357.64
- COOPER® DISCOVERER A/T3$123.89 - $376.28
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$102.44 - $282.17
About Buick Rainier Tires
Introduced in 2004, the Buick Rainier is a luxury sport utility vehicle that is the first SUV sold by Buick. It was designed for you to be able to take as many things with you as you actually need, and most importantly, to provide you with a comfortable ride. The Rainier comes with 17-inch wheels fitted with tires that were specially designed to reduce the road noise and improve your driving comfort. Bottom line: it was created to make your journey enjoyable and relaxed. But you won't be able to really enjoy then trip when riding on worn-out tires. These components should always be in a good state. That is why when it's time to replace them, do it without thinking.
You do know where to come when you need brand new tires or any other car parts and accessories, don't you? CARiD. The top priority of our company is customers' safety and car's beauty. That is exactly why we offer only high quality tires that are delivered by major manufacturers like Michelin, Pirelli, and others. We offer a great selection of the Buick Rainier tires, including summer, winter, and all season, eco, and performance tires. If having any questions, feel free to contact us, and we will help you to make the right decision.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.