Buick Rainier Air Intakes
It doesn't matter whether you’re just cruising the city streets, going away for the weekend, or driving mountain roads, your Rainier will get you there in comfort and without any problems. Offered with V8, your car has good performance to meet any of your expectations. However, there is a good way to make the life of your Rainier even easier and gain a number of great benefits. And this way is to replace your restrictive OEM air intake with an aftermarket one, which perfectly fits your car's year, sub model and engine size.
When you install this high-quality aftermarket product, you will notice increased horsepower and torque, lower gas bill, improved throttle response, faster acceleration, and more strong engine sound. An aftermarket Buick Rainier air intake delivers you these benefits by allowing for a huge amount of cooler and denser air to flow into your engine, so that it can breathe much easier. In addition, each aftermarket air intake comes with an advanced air filter, which is engineered to use better filtration technology, so your engine is fully protected from any harmful particles. Turn the power of your Rainier up a notch with your new aftermarket Buick Rainier air intake!
- K&N® - E Series Air FilterStarting at: $61.99$61.99
- AIRAID® - Cold Air Dam Intake SystemStarting at: $269.90$269.90
- aFe® - Pro 5R Air FilterStarting at: $41.46$41.46
- Weapon-R® - Dragon Air Intake SystemStarting at: $169.15$169.15
- K&N® - E Series Air FilterStarting at: $54.99$54.99
- AIRAID® - Classic Air Intake System with Red SynthaFlow Air Filter and Intake TubeStarting at: $204.90$204.90
- Spectre Performance® - Intake Coupler Reducer Kit For GM Mass Airflow SensorStarting at: $6.00$6.00
- aFe® - Pro DRY S Air FilterStarting at: $41.46$41.46
- Edelbrock® - Victor 18° High-Torque Intake ManifoldStarting at: $552.48$552.48
- Performance Air FiltersBuick Rainier
- Buick Rainier Models
- Rainier CXL Performance Air Intake Systems
- Rainier CXL Plus Performance Air Intake Systems