- CL Performance Exhaust Systems
- CSX Performance Exhaust Systems
- EL Performance Exhaust Systems
- ILX Performance Exhaust Systems
- Integra Performance Exhaust Systems
- Legend Performance Exhaust Systems
- MDX Performance Exhaust Systems
- NSX Performance Exhaust Systems
- RDX Performance Exhaust Systems
- RL Performance Exhaust Systems
- RLX Performance Exhaust Systems
- RSX Performance Exhaust Systems
Take charge of your Acura courtesy of a new exhaust system from CARiD. CARiD stocks tens of complete exhaust systems, exhaust tips, headers, mufflers, catalytic converters, tailpipes and all accompanying exhaust components for all Acura models. Whether you drive an ILX, Integra, Legend, MDX or any other Acura model, you will find a befitting exhaust system at the store. None of our exhaust systems bear the characteristic poor quality of inferior quality exhaust systems. We sell only the finest – the likes of aFe, Borla, dB, Gibson, Flowmaster, MagnaFlow, Weapon-R and Zunden. With a Borla cat back exhaust system, your Acura will take on the world with unmatched power and the sound to go with it. Consider one of these exhaust systems if immense horsepower is what makes your drive tick. More exciting is the fact that you’ll be able to personalize the sound of your exhaust system to whichever level you fancy.
Nothing says you got taste quite like a MagnaFlow or Flowmaster exhaust system. Both brands offer you an affordable way to upgrade the looks and sound of your Acura. With their stylish exhaust designs and proven performance, you will have all you need to make your Acura stand out. Outfit your Acura with any of the exhaust systems at CARiD for huge increases in horsepower and torque, the two ingredients your car needs to exceed all speed and power expectations. Buying an Acura exhaust system from CARiD also means placing yourself in a position to enjoy long term savings on exhaust system maintenance costs, because the exhausts last well into the future. You can look forward to using your exhaust system for years without worrying about replacing it because it simply doesn’t wear out.
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...$378.87 - $3,904.65
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing.$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...$312.99 - $3,305.99
- Borla® Touring Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemTouring Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla, MILD GROWL SOUND. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes...$312.99 - $1,833.99
- Borla® Exhaust SystemFirebird Formula V8 5.7L GAS , AdjStainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by Borla, AGGRESSIVE SOUND, 3" Tubing, Split Rear Exit, and 3.8" x 3" Inlet / 6.75" Outlet Dual Square Angle-Cut Intercooled Tips.$312.99 - $3,305.99
- ARK Performance® DT-S Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemDT-S Stainless Steel Exhaust System by ARK Performance. With the many varieties of exhausts that ARK has to offer, the DT-Series premium exhaust provides the perfect combination of sound, style, and performance. The ARK DT-S premium...$639.20 - $2,479.20
- HKS® Silent Hi-Power Series 304 SS Exhaust SystemSilent Hi-Power Series 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by HKS. Silent Hi-Power mufflers offer high performance and sporty appearance with the added benefit of reduced noise levels making it the best choice for more mature...$313.88 - $1,300.95
- HKS® Hi-Power Series 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust SystemHi-Power Series 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by HKS. Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust system provides an easy opportunity to upgrade both the horsepower and sound of your precious vehicle. Made from...$363.44 - $1,197.70
- Skunk2® MegaPower Exhaust SystemMegaPower Exhaust System by Skunk2. This MegaPower cat-back exhaust system delivers maximum performance and ultimate sound at an affordable price. Dyno-proven for maximum horsepower, it is manufactured from high-quality T-304...$497.99 - $674.99
- DC Sports® Polished Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemPolished Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by DC Sports. DC Sports race-inspired Dual Canister systems are available for V6 and select four-cylinder application. Our Dual Canister systems feature twin polished round...$273.06 - $701.26
- Spec-D® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Spec-D. Make whatever you drive run and sound like a high-performance machine with a Spec-D Exhaust System. The Spec-D system replaces your restrictive factory pipes and mufflers with large diameter mandrel bent...$13.36 - $623.00
- APEXi® Performance Exhaust SystemsWS2 Exhaust System by APEXi. The WS Exhaust series is the APEXi answer to the ultimate street muffler system with all around performance. The canister is made of the highest grade polished SUS304 stainless steel while the mandrel...$319.43 - $2,409.00
- Tanabe® Medalion Touring Exhaust SystemMedalion Touring Exhaust by Tanabe. Turbo Back Exhaust System. Piping: 60mm. Tip: 100mm.$560.50 - $1,007.00
- Skunk2 Alpha Series Stainless Steel Race HeaderAlpha Series Stainless Steel Race Header by Skunk2. Increase the performance of your exhaust system with these Alpha Series headers. Designed to maximize exhaust flow, provide higher torque and more horsepower through the entire...$391.99 - $549.99
- Weapon-R® Stainless Steel Race HeaderStainless Steel Race Header by Weapon-R. These free-flowing headers are designed to increase exhaust flow and make as much horsepower and torque as possible.$183.00 - $637.50
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
Acura Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2008 Acura TL