Acura RSX Performance Exhausts
Acura is a make that stirs mixed reactions among car owners. But if there is one model that everyone seems to love, it is the RSX. One of the most thrilling performance sports cars to drive, the Acura RSX has won numerous awards for best car and best mechanics. It no doubt brings pride and joy to the owners and should make you glad you bought it because it does not disappoint, except for the shrieking sound from the rear you are likely to hear after a while if you are keen enough. If you are worried about what to do with the exhaust system that seems to develop a new drone with every new day - something that happens after a while – consider buying a new exhaust system. It is guaranteed to maintain the RSX’s unwavering performance, and the aggressive sound it bellows out screams power.
But it is important to only buy an aftermarket exhaust system from a reliable brand. Thankfully, the industry is an open one and you can easily identify all the top brands. Big names like Borla, Flowmaster, RBP, Magnaflow, Zunden, and Onki stand out for their proven quality and worth; you will be safe with these. Where to buy them? From authorized dealer, CARiD. With years of experience selling auto parts and a steady number of loyal customers looking up to them, CARiD has made a path for itself and remains one of the most reliable sources of auto parts. They deal with branded aftermarket parts only, and have different models of 2002-2006 exhaust systems for the Acura RSX. There are additional benefits you stand to gain when you install a new RSX exhaust system. It will increase exhaust flow several times over so that there is no build up of gases nor do they keep flowing back to the engine for lack of a way out. As a result, your engine will sound so much better and will be able to produce more power than before. Do not allow your RSX engine to choke under a worn out exhaust system. Get a new one from CARiD and get more from your Acura.
| Posted by Bennett | (Hinton, AB)
For the money, it is a great product with a great sound without silencer :) it digs onto my b umber though.
- Popular RSX Part Numbers
- DEC® - W0133-1909318 Premium Load Catalytic Converter
- DC Sports® SCS8010 - Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System
- DC Sports® AHC6515 - Ceramic Coating 4-2-1 Header
- DC Sports® AHS6514B - Stainless Steel 4-2-1 Header
- Spec-D® MFCAT2-RSX02T-SD - N1 Style Cat-Back Exhaust System with Burnt Tip (2.5" Inlet)
- Spec-D® MFCAT2-RSX02ST-SD - N1 Style Cat-Back Exhaust System with Burnt Tip (2.5" Inlet)
- Eastern® 40535 - EPA Direct Fit Undercar Catalytic Converter
- MagnaFlow® 15783 - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Single Rear Exit)
- Acura RSX Models
- RSX Base Performance Exhaust Systems
- RSX L Performance Exhaust Systems
- RSX Type-S Performance Exhaust Systems