Now that the third generation Acura TSX is here with us, it is about time you took a good look at your older TSX because this is a model that’s already creating a buzz. If ever there was a season to be the proud owner of a TSX it is now. Car enthusiasts and all interested parties are quite loud about how much of a good care the TSX is - great performance and drives like a charm. Perhaps yours no longer gives you that much of a performance. But you can get it cruising like it once did in a simple, cost-effective way. A new exhaust system is all you need. Aftermarket TSX exhaust-systems are proven to increase horsepower by over 10% and give tangible amounts of torque gain. This would certainly benefit your TSX and get it roaring and rearing to go like before.
The best exhaust systems are available at CARiD, authorized dealer of all the leading auto parts brands. We are talking about the likes of Weapon-R, Borla, Flowmaster, Onki, Zendun, RBP, MBRP, Gibson, and Magnaflow. Under the dealer agreement, CARiD sells all the above brands complete with the manufacturer’s warranty, which is the best protection you, as the consumer, can get. So how do you know which exhaust system model to choose for your Acura TSX? Thankfully, there is quite a number to choose from. Among the finest TSX exhaust models you can buy is Weapon-R Stainless Steel Header. Specially designed to maximize engine performance, this header does not require a catalytic converter to operate. What this means is that you get an exhaust system that is more advanced in design yet very easy to install. It works well with both 2004 and 2005 TSX models. There are many other exhaust models available at CARiD which should make finding one that matches the specifications of your model easy. Aftermarket Acura TSX exhaust systems from the brands sold at CARiD are highly polished and will maintain their shine over the years. This will give your car a definitive, streamlined look. Durability is a guarantee. You won’t be buying another exhaust system in the near future. Why not take advantage of this good deal and get your TSX a brand new exhaust system from CARiD when the time comes?
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- HKS® Silent Hi-Power Series 304 SS Exhaust SystemSilent Hi-Power Series 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by HKS®. Silent Hi-Power mufflers offer high performance and sporty appearance with the added benefit of reduced noise levels making it the best choice for more mature...The material is SUS304 for improvement of appearance and durability.Proven "Advantex* glass wool" (Continuous fiber glass wool).$313.88 - $1,300.95
- Skunk2® MegaPower Exhaust SystemMegaPower Exhaust System by Skunk2®. This MegaPower cat-back exhaust system delivers maximum performance and ultimate sound at an affordable price. Dyno-proven for maximum horsepower, it is manufactured from high-quality T-304...Designed for maximum performanceGenerates more horsepower by optimizing engine airflow$497.99 - $674.99
- GReddy® Supreme SP™ Exhaust SystemSupreme SP™ Exhaust System by GReddy®. The legacy of the GReddy SP lives on with GReddy’s best version yet, the Supreme SP and to prove it carries a limited lifetime warranty! From the 1st flange to the new double-wall GReddy...More refine exhaust note; inside and outHand TIG-weld 304 Stainless Steel$375.25 - $1,135.25
- APEXi® WS2 Mild Steel Exhaust SystemWS2 Mild Cat-Back Exhaust System by APEXi®. Tubing Diameter: 2.55". Exhaust Material: Stainless Steel. The WS Exhaust series is the A'PEX answer to the ultimate street muffler system with all around performance. The canister is...Designed to boost your vehicle's performanceProvides excellent low and mid range power without excessive noise$378.53 - $1,076.84
- Buddy Club® Pro Spec Exhaust SystemPro Spec Exhaust System by Buddy Club®. The Buddy Club Pro Spec Exhaust is a super light weight and highly efficient muffler that is made to perform for circuit runs. In its street version, to optimize torque in the low to mid...$650.00 - $1,190.00
- Skunk2® Alpha Series™ Stainless Steel Race HeaderAlpha Series™ Stainless Steel Race Header by Skunk2®. Increase the performance of your exhaust system with these Alpha Series headers. Designed to maximize exhaust flow, provide higher torque and more horsepower through the...Designed to maximize exhaust flowProvide higher torque and increased horsepower$391.99 - $549.99
- Weapon-R® Stainless Steel Race HeaderStainless Steel Race Header by Weapon-R®. These free-flowing headers are designed to increase exhaust flow and make as much horsepower and torque as possible.$45.00 - $637.50
- DC Sports® 4-2-1 One Piece HeaderCeramic Coated Stainless Steel 4-2-1 Exhaust Header by DC Sports®. 1 Pc. DC Sports 4-2-1 one-piece header systems deliver incredible low- to mid-range power gains, while improving ground clearance and reducing weight by eliminating...Dyno tuned and tested against the competition for maximum performanceOne-piece design reduces weight by eliminating middle flanges$325.52 - $478.21
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$202.84 - $1,748.68
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$79.39 - $1,095.80
- Borla® Crate MufflerStainless Steel Crate Muffler by Borla®. Muffler Body Material: Stainless Steel. Muffler Body Length: 14". Muffler Body Height: 4.35". Muffler Body Width: 9.1". Muffler Body Shape: Oval. Give your ride the sound it deserves!...Made of High Quality Stainless SteelAvailable in various sizes and sound levels$220.99 - $255.99
- Pypes Performance Exhaust® Universal TipsUniversal Tips by Pypes Performance Exhaust®. Finish off your Muscle car exhaust with the tip that fits the best. Each Tip is polished stainless steel and designed to look great for the life of your Muscle car.304 Polished stainlessEnsures excellent corrosion resistance$34.48 - $204.98
- AP Exhaust® Xlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust TipXlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip by AP Exhaust®. Today’s exhaust performance market continues to cover a broad spectrum of vehicles. The unique nature of this market is that a product demand is not based on vehicle age or...Made from first-rate materialsEnsures outstanding durability$6.16 - $73.13
- AP Exhaust® HD Stack PipesHD Stack Pipes by AP Exhaust®. Today’s fleets of medium and heavy duty trucks along with school buses are older and require more maintenance at a higher frequency due to age and mileage. Whether local delivery or long haul...Curved, Angle Cut, Slant Cut, Bull HornSpecialty Stacks$6.74 - $458.06
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.