- (21)Complete SystemsAcura Integra
- (151)HeadersAcura Integra
- (149)Catalytic ConvertersAcura Integra
- (247)MufflersAcura Integra
- (1)Exhaust StacksAcura Integra
- (168)Exhaust TipsAcura Integra
- (255)Exhaust PipesAcura Integra
- (203)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsAcura Integra
- (348)Emission ControlAcura Integra
- (59)Performance ChipsAcura Integra
You may have owned your Acura Integra for a while now and understandably, you do not want to sell it just yet. If the car’s constant slowing down worries you, you can find a quick solution to the problem in a new exhaust system, readily available at CARiD. CARiD’s custom Integra exhaust systems are designed to increase horsepower and torque levels, which greatly improve the car’s performance. The first thing you will notice on installing a new Integra exhaust system is a notable improvement in throttle response. This means less time for the engine to respond and better engine efficiency. With a custom exhaust, the car will be able to generate a higher maximum power with the engine spinning at moderate speed. As a result, you will enjoy more engine power without using as much gas as before. At the end of the day, a custom exhaust system yields huge fuel savings whether you are a frequent or occasional driver.
There is a variety of custom Integra exhaust systems for you to choose from at CARiD, all of them designed for models released from 1986. It will be easy for you to find an exhaust system that is suitable for your car, as there are over 130 Integra aftermarket exhausts available. The vertical Integra exhaust system for instance, will add stylish appeal to your car which will take years off its look, giving its rear a trendy appearance. The Flowmaster American Thunder exhaust for the Acura Integra fits perfectly and gives increased power and torque while moderating engine sound to a deep rumble. The MagnaFlow Catback exhaust systems for 2000-20001 Integra models work quietly and efficiently to increase engine power. These are just three examples from the hundreds of custom exhaust systems available.Custom Integra exhaust systems are designed for long term use. This is an exhaust that will serve you for years without breaking or leaking, meaning you won’t need to replace it anytime soon. Another bonus for you when you buy a custom exhaust is better sound, because the new exhaust systems give a deep, moderated sound that is the reserve of powerful and high performance engines. Integra exhaust systems are easy to install and except for minor bed drilling, do not require any welding. You can install it on your own if you are a DIY person.
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...Moderate SoundDelivers More Horsepower$378.87 - $3,904.65
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- HKS® Hi-Power Series 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust SystemHi-Power Series 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by HKS®. Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust system provides an easy opportunity to upgrade both the horsepower and sound of your precious vehicle. Made...Upgrades both the horsepower and sound of your vehicleMade from premium quality materials$363.44 - $1,197.70
- Skunk2® MegaPower Exhaust SystemMegaPower Exhaust System by Skunk2®. This MegaPower cat-back exhaust system delivers maximum performance and ultimate sound at an affordable price. Dyno-proven for maximum horsepower, it is manufactured from high-quality T-304...Designed for maximum performanceGenerates more horsepower by optimizing engine airflow$497.99 - $674.99
- DC Sports® 304 SS Exhaust SystemPolished 304 SS Exhaust System by DC Sports®. Exhaust Type: Cat-Back. (Dual Canister). DC Sports race-inspired Dual Canister systems are available for V6 and select four-cylinder application. Dual Canister systems feature twin...$273.06 - $710.53
- Spec-D® N1 Style 304 SS Exhaust SystemN1 Style 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Tip by Spec-D®. Exhaust Type: Cat-Back. Main Piping Diameter: 3". Exhaust Pipe Material: Stainless Steel. Series: N1 Style. Main Piping Diameter: 3". Make whatever you drive run and...Made of high quality T-304 stainless steelMaximum performance which increases up to 15 horsepower$133.50 - $623.00
- APEXi® NOIR Mild Steel Exhaust SystemNOIR Exhaust System by APEXi®. Tubing Diameter: 2.55". Includes: NOIR Muffler, Piping, and all necessary hardware. The NOIR Muffler was developed specifically with the diehard street car enthusiast in mind. The NOIR Muffler is...Muffler is based on the "Original" WS (World Sport) Muffler Canister and TipFinished with an ALL Matte-Black Color Powdercoat from Piping - to - Tip$521.93 - $645.63
- APEXi® WS2 Mild Steel Exhaust SystemWS2 Mild Cat-Back Exhaust System by APEXi®. Tubing Diameter: 2.55". Exhaust Material: Stainless Steel. The WS Exhaust series is the A'PEX answer to the ultimate street muffler system with all around performance. The canister is...Designed to boost your vehicle's performanceProvides excellent low and mid range power without excessive noise$378.53 - $1,076.84
- APEXi® N1 Mild Steel Exhaust SystemN1 Mild Steel Cat Back Exhaust System by APEXi®. Tubing Diameter: 2.75". Exhaust Material: Stainless Steel. The N1 series muffler has become a staple of the import tuning industry. The N1 was the first of its kind to incorporate...Muffler is based on the "Original" WS (World Sport) Muffler Canister and TipIdeal for the daily driver car of an enthusiast$395.21 - $963.75
- Invidia® N1 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust SystemN1 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with 304 SS Tip by Invidia®. Piping Diameter: 2.36" (60 mm). Tip Outlet Diameter: 3.98" (101 mm). Material: Stainless Steel. For a good balance of price and performance, Invidia offers the...Made to boost the performance of your vehicleExpertly crafted from premium materials$385.70 - $727.30
- Skunk2 Alpha Series™ Stainless Steel Race HeaderAlpha Series™ Stainless Steel Race Header by Skunk2®. Increase the performance of your exhaust system with these Alpha Series headers. Designed to maximize exhaust flow, provide higher torque and more horsepower through the...Designed to maximize exhaust flowProvide higher torque and increased horsepower$391.99 - $549.99
- Weapon-R® Stainless Steel Race HeaderStainless Steel Race Header by Weapon-R®. These free-flowing headers are designed to increase exhaust flow and make as much horsepower and torque as possible.$45.00 - $637.50
- DC Sports® 4-1 HeaderStainless Steel 4-1 Exhaust Header by DC Sports®. 1 Pc. In 1987, American Honda commissioned DC Sports to develop a header for SCCA-prepped CRXs. What culminated was our first 4-into-1 header design, and it was so well received...Dyno tuned and tested against the competition for maximum performanceCAD-rendered, race-inspired 4-into-1 design emphasizes top-end power for road racing applications$246.10 - $440.52
- DC Sports® 4-2-1 One Piece HeaderCeramic Coated Stainless Steel 4-2-1 Exhaust Header by DC Sports®. 1 Pc. DC Sports 4-2-1 one-piece header systems deliver incredible low- to mid-range power gains, while improving ground clearance and reducing weight by eliminating...Dyno tuned and tested against the competition for maximum performanceOne-piece design reduces weight by eliminating middle flanges$325.52 - $478.21
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Centric® Brake Hose$11.24 - $24.44
- KSport® SuperComp Cross Drilled Front Brake Kit$3,040.00 - $5,010.00
Acura Integra Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
1997 Acura Integra