CARiD.com is undoubtedly the best place to look for aftermarket Acura ZDX exhaust systems. We work hard to keep our assortment constantly expanding and you can quickly find everything you need to increase performance, improve the sound or just slightly modify the appearance of your luxury SUV. The Acura ZDX is a powerful, sporty vehicle and we believe that it should sound accordingly! If you agree, go ahead and choose an exhaust system that will give your car a recognizable voice!
If you want to increase the performance of you ride, installing custom headers is the right way to do so. They are designed to optimize the flow of exhaust gas out of the cylinders and this helps to improve the efficiency of the engine. The headers are not easy to install and you’ll have to approach a specialist. But you’ll love the effect! If you feel that your SUV is powerful enough and that is sounds ok, you can install only the exhaust pipe tips to give a little individuality to its appearance. Installation of an aftermarket exhaust system is a serious step. If you have any questions and don’t know what to choose, don’t hesitate to contact our specialists for advice!
- Spec-D® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Spec-D. Make whatever you drive run and sound like a high-performance machine with a Spec-D Exhaust System. The Spec-D system replaces your restrictive factory pipes and mufflers with large diameter mandrel bent...$13.36 - $623.00
- MBRP® Smokers Exhaust StackUniversal Smokers Exhaust Stack by MBRP. Nothing says big-rig brawn like a set of stacks belching diesel exhaust straight up in the air. Its a great look for a diesel pickup, as well as being totally practical. Pick the stack size...$159.99 - $274.99
- aFe® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by aFe. This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any exhaust system. Made of the finest stainless steel, it's available in a highly polished finish or powder coated wrinkle black. Each features the aFe...$55.00 - $595.00
- Diamond Eye® Exhaust PipeExhaust Pipe by Diamond Eye Performance. This products is created for those who are not afraid of the power. It is fine-tuned to deliver unrestricted power and tested against competition for maximum performance. The product includes...$18.29 - $255.51
- Diamond Eye® Muffler Delete TubeMuffler Delete Tube by Diamond Eye Performance. This products is created for those who are not afraid of the power. It is fine-tuned to deliver unrestricted power and tested against competition for maximum performance. The product...$23.94 - $86.49
- Vibrant Performance® Exhaust Manifold FlangeExhaust Manifold Flange by Vibrant Performance.$39.95 - $389.95
- Spectre Performance® Header Bolt SetUniversal Header Bolt by Spectre Performance.$9.96 - $16.60
- Eastern® EPA Direct Fit Undercar Catalytic ConverterEPA Direct Fit Undercar Catalytic Converter by Eastern. If you need to replace your failed or damaged catalytic converter, this product is the right choice. Designed specifically for your vehicle, this catalytic converter is a great...$41.49 - $789.47
- Davico® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by Davico. This direct-fit catalytic converter by Davico will be a great solution to replace your failed or damaged catalytic converter. Once your stock cat fails to perform its job, replacement is the...$2.32 - $707.98
- Beck Arnley® Exhaust GasketExhaust Gasket by Beck Arnley. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950s, brand understands...$3.17 - $53.78
- Flowmaster® 223 Series Stainless Steel Round Catalytic Converter (2.5" Inlet / 2.5" Outlet, 10.5" Length) (2230125)Universal 223 Series Stainless Steel Round Catalytic Converter without Air Tube (2230125) by Flowmaster. Inlet Diameter: 2.5". Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Catalytic Converter Width: 4". Catalytic Converter Length: 10.5". Converter...$73.86
- Flowmaster® 225 Series Stainless Steel Oval Catalytic Converter (2.25" Inlet / 2.25" Outlet, 16" Length) (2250224)Universal 225 Series Stainless Steel Oval Catalytic Converter without Air Tube (2250224) by Flowmaster. Inlet Diameter: 2.25". Outlet Diameter: 2.25". Catalytic Converter Width: 6.125". Catalytic Converter Length: 16". Converter...$68.02
- Flowmaster® 225 Series Stainless Steel Oval Catalytic Converter (2.5" Inlet / 2.5" Outlet, 16" Length) (2250225)Universal 225 Series Stainless Steel Oval Catalytic Converter without Air Tube (2250225) by Flowmaster. Inlet Diameter: 2.5". Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Catalytic Converter Width: 6.125". Catalytic Converter Length: 16". Converter...$68.02
- Flowmaster® 225 Series Stainless Steel Oval Catalytic Converter (3" Inlet / 3" Outlet, 16" Length) (2250230)Universal 225 Series Stainless Steel Oval Catalytic Converter without Air Tube (2250230) by Flowmaster. Inlet Diameter: 3". Outlet Diameter: 3". Catalytic Converter Width: 6.125". Catalytic Converter Length: 16". Converter...$71.98
- Flowmaster® 283 Series OBDII Stainless Steel Round Catalytic Converter (2.25" Inlet / 2.25" Outlet, 10.5" Length) (2830124)Universal 283 Series OBDII Stainless Steel Round Catalytic Converter without Air Tube (2830124) by Flowmaster. Inlet Diameter: 2.25". Outlet Diameter: 2.25". Catalytic Converter Width: 4". Catalytic Converter Length: 10.5"....$110.23
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Centric® Premium Plain Brake Rotor$46.12 - $66.89