Acura is a well-received brand among car lovers. Sleek, well-designed and reliable, Acura models tend to retain their value well, a factor attributed to their good mechanical system. You can optimize the power and performance of your Acura CL with a custom exhaust system, readily available at CARiD. All aftermarket CL exhaust systems sold at CARiD are designed to enhance engine performance and give noticeable power gains. They come in clutter-free designs to ensure faster and efficient transfer of exhaust gases, thus eliminating the possibility of blockage in the exhaust system, which causes the engine to slow down. By expelling used gases from the engine faster, these custom exhausts create room for the engine cylinders to quickly and consistently take in fresh air and fuel, giving more power in return. The result is increased horsepower and torque. Combined, the muffler and exhaust tips on custom CL exhaust systems sustain the flow of exhaust gases and in this way increase the Acura CL’s power by up to 10%.
There are hundreds of custom Acura CL exhaust models to choose from. Most importantly, each exhaust system is custom designed for each CL model. CARiD only sells Acura CL Exhaust Systems from leading brands such as FlowMaster, Borla, Magnaflow, Gibson, MBRP, RBP, Onki, Weapon-R and Zunden. Top CL exhaust systems and parts you can choose from include the Flowmaster 282 Series exhaust system, Borla XR-1 exhaust system, Borla Boomer Race muffler, and Gibson Race Power exhaust tips. While the most common custom exhaust systems in demand are for 1997-1999 CL models, exhausts for models released from 2001 and beyond are also available. Given the excellent quality of aftermarket CL exhaust systems available, you will drastically minimize the likelihood of engine and exhaust system repairs when you buy one of these. They ensure ultimate care for your Acura CL engine, so you incur few maintenance expenses, if any. CARiD sells exhaust systems made from stainless steel, a common quality in Flowmaster and Borla CL exhaust systems. This means higher durability and guaranteed lifetime service from the exhausts.
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$202.84 - $1,748.68
- aFe® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by aFe®. This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any exhaust system. Made of the finest stainless steel, it's available in a highly polished finish or powder coated wrinkle black. Each features the aFe...$55.00 - $595.00
- Banks® Stinger™ Exhaust SystemStinger™ Exhaust System by Banks®. With its engineered exhaust, intake and fuel management upgrades, economical Stinger adds impressive power, efficiency and durability—and sounds great doing it! The Banks Power Dual Exhaust...$388.80 - $2,441.07
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- Banks® PowerPack™ Exhaust SystemPowerPack™ Exhaust System by Banks®. Improve performance and economy with a Banks Monster Exhaust system. Increased pipe size is only part of it. Banks uses constant-diameter mandrel bending to keep their stainless steel pipes...Increased Horsepower Performance: Up to 100 hpIncreased Torque Performance: Up to 175 ft. lbs.$358.75 - $2,798.00
- Buddy Club® Spec II Exhaust SystemSpec II Exhaust System by Buddy Club®. The Buddy Club Spec II muffler is a light weight and highly efficient muffler that is made to perform for circuit run. In its street version, to optimize torque in the low to mid speed range,...Specially designed system for competition use onlyIncrease of exhaust gas velocity in order to improve efficiency$40.00 - $600.00
- DC Sports® 3-1 HeadersStainless Steel 3-1 Exhaust Header by DC Sports®. 2 Pcs. The increase of V6 applications in the sport compact market provided an opportunity to design V-engine headers, and we responded with our 3-into-1 header designs. You will...Dyno tuned and tested against the competition for maximum performance3-into-1 design emphasizes a broad increase in power across RPM range for street/track applications$155.57 - $995.14
- Flowmaster® Standard Grade Federal Catalytic ConverterStandard Grade Federal Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. Flowmaster's Standard Grade line of Manifold direct fit catalytic converters are specifically designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications for exact fit and performance,...Made of High Quality Stainless SteelImprove Torque and Throttle Response$160.80 - $1,066.25
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$79.39 - $1,095.80
- Flowmaster® ResonatorResonators by Flowmaster®. The resonators are designed for use in conjunction with Flowmaster Mufflers for improved sound reduction and minimize interior resonance.Reduce Interior ResonanceWork with Flowmaster Mufflers$82.05 - $189.01
- AP Exhaust® Xlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust TipXlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip by AP Exhaust®. Today’s exhaust performance market continues to cover a broad spectrum of vehicles. The unique nature of this market is that a product demand is not based on vehicle age or...Made from first-rate materialsEnsures outstanding durability$6.16 - $73.13
- Magnaflow® Exhaust PipeExhaust Pipe by Magnaflow®. Stamped Tru-X Pipe Transitions are great for single/dual, dual/dual and balance tube applications. They give you both a reduction in noise levels and more torque and horsepower.Gentle Bend Radius For Better Exhaust ScavengingIncreases Torque and Horsepower$29.13 - $1,140.70
- Stainless Works® 304 SS Pipe304 SS Dual Center Section Pipe, 3" by Stainless Works®. Tubing Diameter: 3". Connection Point: Factory Connect. Crossover Style: X-Pipe. CARB Compliant: Yes. This superior product is made from high-grade stainless steel to ensure...Designed to meet strict quality standardsCarefully crafted from first-rate stainless steel$42.30 - $670.50
- DynoMax® Dual Pipe KitDual Pipe Kit by DynoMax®. With their great selection of exhaust pipes and accessories, DynoMax will provide you with everything necessary to complete the exhaust job. Every component is manufactured from quality materials and...Special reducer design allows for a variety of mounting optionsExtra long 16-gauge tailpipe with side exits and a full 2.25-in. or 2.5-in. diameter$123.98 - $211.71
- Diamond Eye® Exhaust PipeExhaust Pipe by Diamond Eye Performance®. This products is created for those who are not afraid of the power. It is fine-tuned to deliver unrestricted power and tested against competition for maximum performance. The product...$18.29 - $255.51
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Centric® C-Tek™ Ceramic Brake Pads$15.53 - $19.86
- Walker® Quiet-Flow™ Aluminized Steel Oval Muffler Assembly$169.70 - $171.42
- Dorman® Harmonic Balancer$61.05 - $65.30