Acura Seat Covers
Acuras have been respected for their precise craftsmanship, luxury, performance, comfort, styling and reliability since the brand’s introduction in 1986. According to Edmunds Used Car Guide, Acura models often rank number one in resale values among all automakers. Because Acuras continue to run and feel as good as they did new after many miles, typical buyers shopping them have come to expect perfection in a used car, and are willing to pay for ones that look the part inside and out. Seat covers can keep your Acura’s interior looking good as long as you own the car, which will put more money in your pocket when you sell it.
Advanced materials shaped with computer-aided design allow all modern seat covers to fit tightly and stay snug over every pinch and fold of your seat contours. Passengers won’t notice they are add-ons, and you may forget they’re not original equipment yourself. So whether you want to protect your vehicle seats from liquid spills with neoprene covers, add luxury with leatherette, velour or suede, increase comfort with the cotton-like feel of polycotton, or add a western flair with “Saddle blanket”, CARiD offers a wide variety of Acura seat covers to fit your exact needs.
- # 21435151
- # 16968151
- # 27064020
| Posted by Kanji | (Ipswich, MA)
My Ride: 2004 TL 6MT The leather upholstery in Honda vehicles are not very durable, and mine had cracks & fadings, making the car look beaten. Genuine Honda leather was not an option; one seat cover kit costs about $1,000.The moment I opened the box shipped from CARiD, I could tell the leather seat covers were of top quality. The kit includes the bottom cover, seatback cover & headrest cover for both front seats. Installation is easy; no tool is required as these covers slip over the existing leather and are secured with clips & Velcro. However, they are a bit loose and if you wish to make it more taut & factory look, you need to buy hog rings & hog ring pliers & 3M Dual Lock (stronger version of Velcro). This requires removal & disassembly of the seats, in which case you need a factory service manual & some tools. Great caution is required as you have to deal with side airbags. I have made these investments, because I plan on keeping this vehicle until it literally falls apart.
- Popular Seat Covers Part Numbers
- Canine Covers® DE2030BK - Polycotton Econo Plus Rear Black Seat Protector
- Canine Covers® DE1011BK - Coated Polyester Econo Rear Black Seat Protector
- Coverking® CSC2S1AC7012 - 1st Row Spacer Mesh Custom Black Seat Covers
- Coverking® CSC2A5AC7006 - 1st Row Neosupreme Custom Tan Seat Covers with Black Sides
- Canine Covers® DSC3025BK - Polycotton Semi-Custom Rear Black Seat Protector
- Canine Covers® DSC3025TP - Polycotton Semi-Custom Rear Taupe Seat Protector
- Canine Covers® DSC3025SA - Polycotton Semi-Custom Rear Wet Sand Seat Protector
- Canine Covers® DE1021TN - Coated Polyester Econo Rear Tan Seat Protector
- Canine Covers® DE2021BK - Polycotton Econo Plus Rear Black Seat Protector
- Canine Covers® DE2021TN - Polycotton Econo Plus Rear Tan Seat Protector