Cipher Racing Seats
Cipher Auto is a relative newcomer to the automotive aftermarket, at least as a company. On the other hand, the people who founded the company all have 10+ years of experience, and think that founding a new company was a chance to do things the right way, not just the way theyd always done them elsewhere. Heavily influenced by JDM (Japanese Domestic Market) style, theyre based in the center of the import-tuning scene in El Monte, CA. Our CARiD customers know a great product line when they see it: they have plenty to say about their Cipher Auto seats and accessories.
Cipher Auto racing seats offer great comfort while giving you sensible style without being too gaudy. As the manufacturer, not just an agent or importer, they can give you, the customer, exactly the seats that you want. Whether your vehicle is used for all-out racing or is a custom show car, or you simply want a comfortable, form-fitting seat that gives you better control of your vehicle, Cipher seats have a style, color and rim combo for you.
- CipherŪ - CPA1001 Series Racing Seats Starting at: $339.00 $339.00
- CipherŪ - CPA1007 Series Racing Seats Starting at: $339.00 $339.00
- CipherŪ - CPA1009 Series Racing Seats Starting at: $339.00 $339.00
- CipherŪ - CPA1013 Series Racing Seats Starting at: $339.00 $339.00
- CipherŪ - CPA1016 Series Racing Seats Starting at: $339.00 $339.00
- CipherŪ - CPA1017 Series Racing Seats Starting at: $339.00 $339.00
- CipherŪ - CPA1018 Series Racing Seats Starting at: $339.00 $339.00
- CipherŪ - CPA1019 Series Racing Seats Starting at: $169.00 $169.00
- CipherŪ - CPA1025 Series Racing Seats Starting at: $339.00 $339.00
- CipherŪ - CPA1026 Series Racing Seats Starting at: $339.00 $339.00
- CipherŪ - CPA2001 Euro Series Racing Seats Starting at: $679.00 $679.00
- CipherŪ - CPA2002 Viper Series Racing Seats Starting at: $679.00 $679.00
- CipherŪ - CPA2003 VP-8 Series Racing Seats Starting at: $619.00 $619.00
- CipherŪ - CPA2004 E-8 Series Racing Seats Starting at: $611.00 $611.00
- CipherŪ - CPA2006 E-9 Series Racing Seats Starting at: $611.00 $611.00
- CipherŪ - CPA2007 M-8 Series Racing Seats Starting at: $594.00 $594.00
- CipherŪ - Seat Bracket Starting at: $140.00 $140.00
- CipherŪ - 4-Point Racing Harness Set Starting at: $67.00 $67.00
- CipherŪ - 5-Point Quick Release Racing Harness Starting at: $89.00 $89.00
- CipherŪ - Racing Harness Bar Starting at: $152.00 $152.00
- CipherŪ - CPA5001 Series Office Racing Seat Starting at: $229.00 $229.00
- CipherŪ - Racing Seat Accessories Starting at: $35.00 $35.00
Cipher doesnt believe in universal mounting kits. With over a thousand (and growing) applications available, you can use a Planted seat bracket to install your seat. That means not only the proper, engineered fit for a wobble-free seat rack that doesnt bind, it means a seat that will stay put during violent maneuvering or, God forbid, an accident. That also means a simple, bolt-in installation procedure that doesnt require drilling or welding. For the oddball car that Cipher doesnt have a fitting for, there is a universal bracket, of course. Youll need some fabricating skills to install it, but rest assured that its engineered to the same crash and reliability standards as their bespoke brackets.
Complementing their seats and brackets, Cipher offers racing-style harnesses. Thats partly because so many of their customers are competition-oriented, and realize that only a proper 5-point racing harness will keep them properly restrained under racing conditions. They have a great line up of SFI-rated harnesses. SFI (Safety Foundation Incorporated) standards are rigorous and require manufacturers to recertify their products periodically. Cipher racing harnesses are SFI-compliant, so you can avoid any awkward moments while going through Tech inspection. If a full-on, 3-wide racing harness is a little too much for your street car, Cipher is your source for racing-inspired 2 harnesses that are built to the same quality as their racing harness. You can be safe and stylin at the same time.
To complement their racing-oriented products, Cipher can also supply you with padding for where the belts pass over your shoulders, and one very-important item: a harness bar that holds the shoulder harness in the correct place right behind the seats. These bolt-in harness bars attach to the seatbelt anchors for the front seats, and are a much more sanitary and superior solution than drilling new holes for anchors or trying to use the rear seat seatbelt anchors. Not everything Cipher makes is for serious racing. You can source a bracket to turn a Cipher seat into an awesome gaming chair, or a supremely comfortable office chair.
I've had this chair for two weeks. It is comfortable and the build quality is good. Putting this chair together was a bit tricky. There were no instructions, but it is easy to figure out where everything goes. Attaching the backrest to the chair bottom was the hard part, but turned out fine once put together. The synthetic leather is great, the foam padding is firm. Rocking, reclining, and height adjustment function perfectly. Adjustable armrests are a great addition as well. This chair is comparable to DXRacer chairs, but is much more affordable and has the same features and good build quality. One small gripe I have is that you can only lock the chair into one rocking position by pushing the height adjustment bar in, but once you lean back at all, you cannot lock it. High backrest on this Cipher product has already gotten rid of the back pain I had from my old chair.
The seats look great, and honestly, make the car look so sick, but the install was horrible. The rails were too short to fit my car. I ended up having to weld my own bracket to mount the rail to. Hopefully, they will pack out and fit better. I am about 5'11 and they are a bit small for me. Anyone much taller will be too big for the seat. But CARiD has Amazing service. I spoke with Steve, and he was just great. He had the answer to every question I had, and based off of this experience I will absolutely use CARiD in the future.
I have never bought aftermarket items before. I tried Cipher seats and they are in my Camaro now. I really enjoy my new racing car seats. I think the quality is worth the price for me. Love it! Will surely recommend CARiD to my friends!
The seats came lightning fast with free shipping. Seats look great. I could not believe it and the quality is exceptionally good for the price I paid. Quality of stitching is very nice too, and the seat is much more comfortable than the stock seats in my Acura.
Great company! The product quality is above expectations and the customer service is fantastic. I purchased a set of seats (including brackets, sliders, and harnesses) for my NSX and I must say they are incredible. I get nothing but compliments everywhere I go. Overall 10/10 and would recommend this company to everyone looking to mod their ride.
I was looking for a pair of seats to put in 2012 Mustang, then a friend of mine recommended that I try seats from this company. So after looking at what they have to offer, I went with a pair of CPA2001 Euro Series. They shipped the same day and I got them within a few days. Just installed them today. I must say the quality of these seats are top notch for the price you pay. They look sick and feels great. Couldn't be happier.
7 reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars