- (151)Full KitsAcura
- (237)Bumpers & ValancesAcura
- (162)Custom HoodsAcura
- (87)Bumper LipsAcura
- (33)Custom FendersAcura
- (3)Fender FlaresAcura
- (205)Side SkirtsAcura
- (21)Trunk LidsAcura
- (4)Custom DoorsAcura
- (7)Custom Body Side MoldingsAcura
- (1)Custom RoofsAcura
- (1)Window LouversAcura
- (2)Engine CoversAcura
- (1)Eye LidsAcura
- (11)Vertical DoorsAcura
- (5,329)Custom WheelsAcura
- (93)Light CoversAcura
You’ve chosen the upscale Acura brand of vehicle to possess a vehicle that says something about you. And that’s two different things, really: it says something about you to others when they see you driving such a compelling vehicle. At the same time, it reminds you that you’re someone who appreciates high quality, style and innovation in your vehicle. What better way to enhance both of those images than to customize your vehicle with a beautiful, compelling and just plain different Acura Body Kit in some high-tech material like Duraflex, ABS, urethane or carbon fiber? Race-inspired aerodynamics and upmarket style will make that Acura yours and yours alone.
But to make it work you have to trust the source. We’re famous for offering only the most high-quality accessories and parts at a value that is easy to deal with. It’s that kind of service that keeps drivers keep coming back for more. Acura Body Kits are our stock-in-trade. Choose your Acura Body Kit from manufacturers like Carbon Creations, Extreme Dynamics, Razzi, Xenon and Duraflex.
- Razzi® Body KitBody Kit by Razzi®. Designed to initiate a customized, sportier profile, the Razzi® Ground Effects Package is a favorite among restylers from coast to coast. This premier body kit helps manage the airflow and downforce your...$498.75 - $623.75
- Buddy Club® Body KitBody Kit by Buddy Club®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Includes: Front Bumper, Side Skirts (2 piece), Rear Bumper. Buddy Club Racing Spec Aero Kits are constructed out of top grade fiberglass that is designed to withstand...$1,000.00 - $1,100.00
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Xenon® Body KitBody Kit by Xenon®. Each Xenon body styling part in this kit will enhance your vehicle's appearance, but together they will give it a presence unmatched by ordinary models. All parts are made from reaction injection molded urethane...$29.31 - $4,798.44
- AIT Racing® Body KitsBody Kits by AIT Racing®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$84.00 - $596.19
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- VIS Racing® Front BumperFront Bumper by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $4,773.95
- AIT Racing® Front Bumper CoverFront Bumper Cover by AIT Racing®. Minor adjustments might be necessary. These are normal body work and installation steps. Therefore it is NOT considered to be defective.$158.00 - $465.93
- AIT Racing® Rear Bumper CoverRear Bumper Cover by AIT Racing®. Minor adjustments might be necessary. These are normal body work and installation steps. Therefore it is NOT considered to be defective.$126.00 - $350.70
- Buddy Club® Front BumperFront Bumper by Buddy Club®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Buddy Club Racing Spec Aero Kits are constructed out of top grade fiberglass that is designed to withstand the rigors of circuit racing. Each component features a...$450.00 - $500.00
- Buddy Club® Rear BumperRear Bumper by Buddy Club®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Buddy Club Racing Spec Rear Bumpers will not only increase the visual appearance of the car but will also improve the wind resistance at high speeds. Racing Spec...$460.00
- Dawn® Bumper Cover ProtectorBumper Cover Protector by Dawn®. Safeguard the top of your bumper with this convenient protector. With this bumper cover in place, there's no need to worry about scratching or damaging the top of your bumper when loading and...$58.45 - $75.15
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber BumperCarbon Fiber Bumper by Carbon Creations®. This bumper will improve your car's aerodynamics, save weight and look great.$239.00 - $1,119.00
- Couture® Bumper CoverBumper Cover by Couture®. This bumper combines aerodynamic style with quality and long lasting durability.$90.00 - $766.80
- VIS Racing® Rear BumperRear Bumper by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $3,904.04
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Acura Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2006 Acura RSX