Scion Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling Parts
- Fuel System Parts
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- Air Conditioning
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control Parts
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
Scion is a Toyota-owned brand designed to attract a youthful demographic interested in affordable yet stylish vehicles. First introduced officially at the 2002 New York Auto Show, Scion presented two concept cars, the bbX and the ccX. Both would wind up as staples in the Scion lineup as the xB and the tC, respectively. Scion cars were first launched in California during June of 2003 and did not hit the East Coast for another eight months. By June of 2004, the nationwide rollout was complete. The first models offered were the xA and the xB. The xA premiered as a five-door subcompact hatchback and was made available with either a four-speed automatic or five-speed manual transmission. The xB was a bit more distinctive as a subcompact wagon combining Scion parts' smooth lines with a retro-boxy body shape.
The Scion tC joined the roster for the 2005 model year built off of the Toyota Avensis platform. Although a compact coupe, the tC boasts a wheelbase long enough to provide a surprisingly spacious interior and its hatchback trunk is also a departure from models typical to its segment. The Sicon xA was replaced with the xD, a similarly styled five-door subcompact hatchback, in 2007 for the 2008 model year. Over its first two years, the Scion xD sold approximately 38,500 units, a respectable number given the competition. It was also named the most reliable new automobile for 2009 by Consumer Reports.
Scion dealers offer "no haggle" pricing, similar to Saturn. This has been a successful marketing strategy for the brand, as it takes away the burden of negotiating. Another trait Scion is known for is offering its model with one trim level, which helps keep prices down, as well. True to its cutting-edge image, Scion has employed various types of new media to do its marketing, including producing viral commercials and creating posters aimed at directing potential buyers to several Scion-based websites. Since its arrival, Scion has built a reputation for innovative advertising and hospitable customer service to go along with its fashionable and reliable fleet of vehicles and vehicle parts.
Dynamic, explosive, and accommodating, Scion is certainly established as a street favorite. While any member of the Scion family has the ability to be a performance-based vehicle, the brand also boasts a level of flexibility when it comes to accessorizing that is exciting and refreshing. The options are not only ever-growing, but encouraged. And that's what driving a Scion is all about. Whether it's the colors and textures of the tc or the crossover xB, Scion caters to those who understand the importance of comfort as well as contemporary fashion. CARiD strives to make sure that when it comes to Scion Accessories and Parts, it gets even better.
The widest selection of Scion accessories and parts at the highest quality and best value - CARiD knows what it takes to help your model rise to that elusive next level. Don't wait around for a better deal-you won't find one anywhere else. Consider us your "One Stop" for all Scion accessories.
Dress your vehicle up. Keep it running at its peak or unleash its hidden power. Make it look like it just rolled off the show room floor. Take care of it and maintain it. You name it, we've got it. We have gathered everything you need to make your Scion perfect both inside and out. CARiD's job is to meet your every expectation and provide you with quality and durable accessories and parts designed with excellence in mind. Whether you're after luxurious style, brisk performance, or anything in between, our wide assortment covers all the bases.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...