Scion is an automotive company, Toyota Motor Corporation’s subsidiary that entered the game in 2002. The brand was initially targeted on the North American market and started its activity in the USA with the xA and xB models launched in California in 2003. The brand came to be oriented on younger-generation customers, the so called “Generation Y”, and to get free from Toyota brand's “my father’s car” reputation gained primarily by its mid-size sedans in the 90s. From 2010, the brand has officially been available in Canada, having 45 dealerships to offer Scion models. The Scion marketing policy utilizes a simplified, the-only-trim purchase process that is even more distinguished from the parental company’s offerings.
As well as the engine is considered a key component of any vehicle, the ignition system could be considered a key component of any gasoline engine. But don’t worry if your Scion’s ignition has any problems as we’re ready to help! We have forged close links with globally-renowned aftermarket companies that specialize in developing and producing Scion ignition parts. Many of them deliver products to Scion’s assembly line, so there are no reasons to worry about their characteristics, we can guarantee that they are high.
- ACDelco® Professional™ Conventional Spark PlugProfessional™ Conventional Spark Plug by ACDelco®. Designed for today’s most popular autos, as well as several marine applications, ACDelco’s Rapidfire® Platinum Spark Plugs fit engines using conventional plugs, as well as...Ribless insulator that improves the plug-to-boot seal.Tapered center wire electrode with a platinum pad reduces the firing diameter and helps improve the firing efficiency by concentrating and directing energy needed to fire the plug with less voltage.$2.34 - $37.85
- Denso® Spark PlugSpark Plug by Denso®. Denso Double Platinum plug features platinum on both the center and ground electrodes. This precious metal fights corrosion and erosion, ensuring superior spark performance and maximum spark plug life capable...Platinum center electrodePlatinum ground electrode$2.40 - $32.59
- Motorcraft® Nickel Spark PlugNickel Spark Plug by Motorcraft®, 1 Piece. If you need to replace your worn-out spark plugs, Motorcraft is the way to go. Engineered specifically for your vehicle, their high melting point provides outstanding resistance to erosion...Direct OEM replacementRecommended by Ford Motor Company$2.65 - $15.69
- Denso® Direct Ignition CoilDirect Ignition Coil by Denso®. A leader in direct ignition technology, Denso developed the auto industry's first compact stick-type ignition coil. The space-saving design, since adopted by many of the world's leading automakers,...Improved coil efficiency reduces the need to generate high voltageDriving circuit is integrated into top of coil$9.12 - $345.99
- Standard® Tru-Tech™ Ignition CoilTru-Tech™ Ignition Coil by Standard®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and idle rough? Is your gas mileage not what it used to be? Your ignition system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$12.97 - $109.84
- Standard® Intermotor™ Ignition CoilIntermotor™ Ignition Coil by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$16.59 - $1,175.91
- Spectra Premium® Ignition CoilIgnition Coil by Spectra Premium®. Spectra Premium ignition coils are designed and produced under a strict TS16949 quality control process.All ignition coils are durability tested at 100 cycles of thermal shock (-50 to 300° F), to ensure reliability from extreme vibration24 hours salt spray test ensures sensors provide high corrosion resistance$9.59 - $268.31
- NGK® Laser Iridium™ Spark PlugLaser Iridium™ Spark Plug by NGK®. NGK manufactures all types of spark plugs and glow plugs featuring the latest in technology.Laser welded Iridium center electrode tipPlatinum disc welded to backside of ground electrode provides long life$8.68 - $41.78
- Delphi® Ignition CoilIgnition Coil by Delphi®. Help ensure fast starts, consistent engine performance and optimized fuel efficiency with Delphi ignition coils. Delphi makes more than 10 million ignition coils for North America each year, and each one...Designed and endurance tested to resist the common stresses that cause failureEfficient coil design that ensures the power in the coil has a streamlined path to the spark plug$23.13 - $280.60
- Motorcraft® Double Platinum Spark PlugDouble Platinum Spark Plug by Motorcraft®, 1 Piece. If you need to replace your worn-out spark plugs, Motorcraft is the way to go. Engineered specifically for your vehicle, their high melting point provides outstanding resistance...Direct OEM replacementRecommended by Ford Motor Company$2.65 - $15.69
- Bosch® Ignition CoilIgnition Coil by Bosch®. The ignition coil converts the low primary voltage from the battery to the high secondary voltage that goes to the spark plugs. Coils can fail completely, and they can also have degraded performance if...Meets or exceeds OEM specificationExcellent mechanical stability and corrosion protection$17.19 - $273.45
- Motorcraft® Finewire Platinum Spark PlugFinewire Platinum Spark Plug by Motorcraft®, 1 Piece. If you need to replace your worn-out spark plugs, Motorcraft is the way to go. Engineered specifically for your vehicle, their high melting point provides outstanding resistance...Direct OEM replacementRecommended by Ford Motor Company$2.65 - $15.69
- NGK® Standard Spark PlugStandard Spark Plug by NGK®. NGK manufactures all types of spark plugs and glow plugs featuring the latest in technology.OEM QualityTriple-Gasket Sealing Process$2.48 - $42.61
- Beck Arnley® Direct Ignition CoilDirect Ignition Coil by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$30.47 - $253.01
- Dorman® Ignition Coil ConnectorIgnition Coil Connector by Dorman®. Dorman offers a comprehensive line of Ignition Coil Connectors for a wide range of applications. All Dorman Ignition Coil Connectors are constructed of high-quality materials for long-lasting...Available in different wire configurations, including 2- and 3-wireDirect replacement Ignition Coil Connectors available (where applicable) to ensure a proper fit$5.96 - $63.97
Guides & Articles
- Performance Ignition SystemsThe Benefits of a Performance Ignition DistributorSince their inception at the start of the 20th century, motor vehicles with gasoline burning engines have needed a precise way to deliver an electrical spark to each of the engine's cylinders. (Note that diesel engines do not rely on an electrical spark to ignite the fuel-air mixture.) For much of the past 100 years, the spark has been delivered by the ignition distributor. The distributor is always mechanically linked or timed to the engine's rotation so that the spark is sent at the exact moment it is needed.
- Performance Engine PartsPerforming a Basic Engine Tune UpThis article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction because not all running/performance issues will be solved via a simple tune up.
- Ignition PartsUnderstanding The Different Types Of Spark PlugsSince the dawn of the automobile, spark plugs have been an integral part of gasoline engines because they conduct the electrical energy from a vehicle’s ignition system needed to finalize the combustion process. After the gas/air mixture has been fully compressed inside the cylinder head, spark plugs serve a miniature bolt of lightning to create an explosion which pushes a piston downward.
Scion Ignition Parts Reviews
2011 Jeep Wrangler