- (198)Clutch KitsScion
- (21)Rebuild KitsScion
- (23)Seals & GasketsScion
- (97)AT Oil CoolersScion
- (34)Transmission FiltersScion
- (18)Transmission Pan, Drain Plug, Filler CapScion
- (68)Clutch LinkagesScion
- (28)Transmission MountsScion
- (38)Transmission Solenoids, Sensors, Switches, Control UnitsScion
- (34)Transmission ShiftersScion
- (142)Shift KnobsScion
- (114)Transmission Fluids, Oils & AdditivesScion
The Scion is a brand by Toyota which is focused on manufacturing vehicles targeted at the North American market. Vehicles released by Scion attract many young buyers. The company offers maneuverable compacts and subcompacts, stylish hatchbacks and wagons, affordable sports coupes and tiny city cars. Scion has been hitting American and Canadian markets since 2002 and managed to win the trust of many consumers. Vehicles sold by the brand have European siblings that are widely known under the Toyota name.
Even reliable models like Scions may be subjected to damage and require immediate repair. If you notice any signs of transmission system malfunction, get your Scion to the repair shop as soon as possible. If you need auto parts for a successful repair job, browse our vast assortment of Scion transmission parts that we offer at reasonable prices. You can choose the right clutch kits, flywheels, output shaft repair sleeves, and other premium products. Our efficient collaboration with such reputable suppliers as Timken, FRAM, National, and others resulted in a good deal of thankful customers. If you opt for Scion replacement transmission parts, in our store you are sure to find everything needed to restore the vehicle’s performance.
- EXEDY® OE Replacement Clutch KitOE Replacement Clutch Kit by EXEDY®. Replace your failing OEM clutch with a new, OEM-quality EXEDY clutch assembly. EXEDY is a Tier 1 Supplier to Ford and GM, as well as 11 Japanese car manufacturers.Manufactured on same production line as original equipment clutch componentsMeets or exceeds OEM standards$30.50 - $2,170.35
- EXEDY® Clutch KitClutch Kit by Exedy®. Replace your failing OEM clutch with a new, OEM-quality EXEDY clutch assembly. EXEDY is a Tier 1 Supplier to Ford and GM, as well as 11 Japanese car manufacturers. Do you feel shaking or shuddering when you...Manufactured on same production line as original equipment clutch componentsMeets or exceeds OEM standards$30.50 - $2,170.35
- Dorman® Clutch Master CylinderClutch Master Cylinder by Dorman®. Dorman’s Clutch Master Cylinder effectively returns hydraulic pressure to the clutch system, restoring the ability to shift properly again. Dorman also offers a Clutch Master Cylinder, available...Direct replacement for a proper fit every timeReinforced nylon, cast iron or aluminum construction for a long service life$10.10 - $190.34
- LuK® FlywheelFlywheel by LuK®. LuK conventional flywheels are dynamically balanced to reduce vibration and improve clutch performance. All new – never remanufactured – every flywheel component is engineered and built to original-equipment...Engineered and manufactured to OE specificationsAll new components - including ring gear and dowel pins$43.56 - $158.05
- Genuine® Automatic Transmission FilterAutomatic Transmission Filter by Genuine®. Do you feel shaking or shuddering when you engage the clutch; hear grinding noise when you shift gears? Does your engine race without an increase in road speed? You’re in need of...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$15.47 - $157.19
- EXEDY® FlywheelFlywheel by Exedy®. Exedy GlobalParts (Formally Daikin Clutch USA) Flywheels are top of the line, brand new OEM Flywheels, build specifically for your vehicle. Trust your vehicle to nothing but the best with Exedy OEM Flywheels.OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$69.05 - $1,660.71
- LuK® Master CylinderClutch Master Cylinder by LuK®. LuK offers a complete line of high-quality slave and master cylinders for import and domestic vehicle applications. Worn hydraulic components can cause clutch release problems. Plastic hydraulic...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$15.71 - $204.64
- EXEDY® OEM Clutch DiscOEM Clutch Disc by EXEDY®. This automotive part, which is sandwiched between the clutch cover and the flywheel, is directly responsible for transmitting power from the engine to the transmission, and is able to reduce vibrations in...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$22.59 - $440.78
- LuK® Hydraulic Clutch Release SystemHydraulic Clutch Release System by LuK®. Resolve hard-to-bleed applications and reduce repair time by using a LuK pre-filled complete hydraulic system. LuK offers a complete line of high-quality slave and master cylinders for...Saves timeSaves money$10.80 - $265.35
- RhinoPac® Replacement Solid FlywheelReplacement Solid Flywheel by RhinoPac®. This flywheel will help you restore your vehicle's original drivability as it is made to exact OEM specifications but with enhanced durability over the stock unit. Each part is dynamically...Replaces worn, grooved, cracked, and warped flywheelsEnsures the correct clutch disc contact surface$49.15 - $543.15
- Sachs® Clutch DiscClutch Disc by Sachs®. Each SACHS clutch kit and component is OE matched and provides consistent quality. SACHS has a full range of clutch products. The total program includes: kits, covers, discs, bearings, flywheels, forks,...$29.78 - $618.31
- LuK® Clutch Slave CylinderClutch Slave Cylinder by LuK®. LuK clutch slave cylinders have a long operating life and low friction characteristics thanks to the special design of the central seal with a plastic reinforcement and the special lubricants used.$10.80 - $265.35
- Dorman® Clutch Slave CylinderClutch Slave Cylinder by Dorman®. Dorman’s Clutch Slave Cylinder effectively returns hydraulic pressure to the clutch system, restoring the ability to shift properly again. Engineered from reinforced nylon, cast iron or aluminum,...Direct replacement for a proper fit every timeConcentric Slave Cylinder is pre-filled and pre-bled for immediate service upon installation, saving time, money and labor$6.45 - $449.47
- EXEDY® Clutch Master CylinderClutch Master Cylinder by Exedy®. Exedy GlobalParts (Formally Daikin Clutch USA) Clutch Master Cylinders are top of the line, brand new OEM Clutch Master Cylinders, build specifically for your vehicle.Precision honing of hydraulic cylinders are monitored under OE quality control standards.Anodyzing plating of cylinder bodies strengthens surface, ensuring smooth operation of the piston, and resists corrosion.$12.04 - $146.31
- EXEDY® Clutch Slave CylinderSlave Cylinder by Exedy®. Exedy GlobalParts (formerly Daikin Clutch USA) Clutch Slave Cylinders are top of the line, brand new OEM Clutch Slave Cylinders, built specifically for your vehicle.Precision honing of hydraulic cylinders are monitored under OE quality control standards.Anodyzing plating of cylinder bodies strengthens surface, ensuring smooth operation of the piston, and resists corrosion.$6.50 - $178.27
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Transmission PartsClutch Kit vs Clutch Disc or Pressure PlateIf you’ve decided it’s time to replace the clutch on your manual-transmission car, you’ve reached the point where advantages (crisp, new-feeling response) have come to outweigh disadvantages (significant labor costs or time spent doing it yourself). Whether you don’t have a choice because your old clutch slips badly, or you want to take initiative and upgrade your vehicle by sharpening performance off the line, you have high expectations about the finished result once high labor costs are paid or you’ve spent a lot of time and effort doing it yourself. You’re anticipating silky release and take-in of the clutch pedal, smooth running without harshness or vibrations, crisp shifts that chirp tires on pavement, and the fact that your vehicle feels brand new again. Knowing what’s important when a clutch job is being done can get you those results and save you money, because taking shortcuts usually yields disappointment.
- Replacement Driveline & AxlesThe Difference Between A Transaxle And A TransmissionIn this article we'll look at the differences between a "transaxle" and a "transmission". In short, a transaxle performs both the gear-changing function of a transmission and the power-splitting ability of an axle differential in one integrated unit. A transmission performs the gear-changing function only, delivering power via a single output shaft at the back of the unit. Although both perform gear shifts in the same fashion, there's often confusion about these two terms because the word "transmission" is sometimes used as a blanket description to include transaxles when it should not be.
- Replacement Transmission PartsHow To Perform An Automatic Transmission Fluid & Filter ServiceIn this installment, we'll give you the steps for replacing the transmission fluid and fluid filter inside your vehicle's automatic transmission – saving you several hundred dollars by sparing you a visit to the shop. This maintenance procedure is a straightforward one, and it's important for the overall longevity of your transmission. The engineers that built your car tested it thoroughly, and they know more than anyone on earth does about its breaking points and how to keep mechanical components healthy, so following your vehicle manufacturer's recommended service intervals is essential. While draining a trans pan and refilling it only replaces one-half to two-thirds of your overall fluid (the rest remains inside the torque converter), don't let it diminish the importance of keeping your automatic trans fluid (ATF) fresh.
Scion Transmission Parts Reviews
2005 Chevy Tahoe