Scion iA Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Replacement Transmission Parts
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The hip Scion brand will definitely inject some youthfulness and breeze a new life into its lineup by creating exciting and dynamic vehicles that capture the hearts of young buyers at first look. Mesmerizing with an astonishing design, the new iA delivers daring looks and superior quality. The first ever subcompact, four-door sedan from Toyota's youth-oriented brand promises fun-to-drive dynamics, remarkable fuel efficiency and user-friendly price. Boasting not only an eye-catching appearance but also convenience, the all-new 2016 iA is where style meets substance. This next-generation sedan is generously loaded with high-tech features inside and out to keep the whole world at your fingertips and provide safety and comfort mile after mile. Built in cooperation with Mazda, the iA has the Macpherson strut front and torsion beam rear suspension.
The Scion 2016 iA offers a 1.5-liter four-cylinder engine with an estimated 106 HP, mating to either a six-speed manual or automatic transmission. Designed for those city drivers who want an economical car, this small but a promising one should deliver a rev-happy performance and be easy on fuel thanks to 42 mpg highway, 33 mpg city and 37 combined. That mpg is great enough for the rebadged Mazda2 to place it among the top-10 most efficient non-hybrids. The iA boasts a perfect value of premium features to make your ride a hassle-free and memorable adventure. The chassis is built with increased content of high-tensile steel to ensure strength and durability.
The “I” in “iA” says Scion, “suggests individual, intriguing” and this vehicle with a sleek and stylish exterior has something unique about itself. It features a rather minimalist interior yet well-appointed, including an electronic multi-purpose controller, leatherish material that stitches with upholstery, and 60/40 rear split fold-down seats that create a surprisingly generous amount of cargo space for such a compact car. With an ongoing stream of firsts in safety, Scion has equipped the iA with a low-speed pre-collision safety system that uses a laser sensor to assist the driver to avoid an accident. The standard display audio with a 7-inch touch screen and voice recognition, Bluetooth hands-free phone and streaming audio, 2 USB ports and back up camera for easy parking – all these are unique in a subcompact class.
The Scion iA is built to provide a sense of comfort while on the go. It has all the chances to gather an army of devoted fans thanks to its standout exterior, spacious interior with a nice choice of materials, and backed by a host of advanced features. But why not customize it with exclusive accessories to make it truly yours, or reliable parts that will push its performance to the max. Browse our extensive selection of top-notch accessories and parts designed specially for your Scion iA.
We're committed to provide industry-leading offers, so you can find exactly what you need. With a wide variety of accessories and parts gathered on our virtual shelves, we can satisfy all your needs. Despite having loads of accessories and parts we choose only world-renown and reputable manufacturers that stand behind their products, so you can rely on them with confidence. When it comes to style and performance upgrades or repairs, we have you covered with accessories and parts built to last. Seat covers, car covers, custom gauges, side mirrors, license plates, custom hoods, bike racks, roof racks, trailer hitches, car organizers, and even pet travel products are here for you.
Whatever you expect from your Scion iA, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Scion iA and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...
Browse by Year
- $13.08 - $809.91
- $156.99 - $516.99
- $54.95 - $1,000.00