- Borla®Crate MufflerCrate Muffler by Borla®. Give your ride the sound it deserves! Premium-quality Crate Mufflers™ tuned to optimize the sound and performance of popular crate and custom-built motors. Available in a variety of Borla® sound options to...$220.99 - $255.99
- aFe®Mach Force XP™ Muffler AssemblyMach Force XP™ Muffler Assembly by aFe®. This MACH Force-Xp exhaust system can be used with most aftermarket axle-back exhaust systems, or retain your factory tailpipe, and use this exhaust system to tame the exhaust tone. Constructed...2-1/2" mandrel bent, 409 stainless steel14" long, round high-flow stainless steel muffler$265.99
- MagnaFlow®Muffler Delete KitMuffler Delete Kit by MagnaFlow®. MagnaFlow D-FIT kits replace the restrictive factory muffler, while maintaining the OEM piping & tailpipe. The straight through design muffler or muffler delete reduce backpressure creating more power &...$244.97 - $358.86
- Ansa®Silverline™ Rear Muffler AssemblySilverline™ Rear Muffler Assembly by Ansa®. It is engineered to improve your vehicle’s overall performance by generating more horsepower and torque. Made of extra durable materials, the product offers the ultimate resistance to...Provides maximum torque and powerReduces exhaust gas temperatures and improves gas mileage$279.43
- Flowmaster®Street MufflerStreet Muffler by Flowmaster®. The 2-chamber design of this muffler, incorporating the patented Flowmaster Delta Flow Technology, has enabled the company to create a performance muffler with an aggressive exterior sound combined with a...$399.95
- AP Exhaust®Xlerator™ Performance MufflersXlerator Performance Mufflers by AP Exhaust®. Today’s exhaust performance market continues to cover a broad spectrum of vehicles. The unique nature of this market is that a product demand is not based on vehicle age or use but instead...$22.33 - $212.14
- DynoMax®Race Series Bullet MufflerRace Series Bullet Muffler by DynoMax®. DynoMax® Race Bullet mufflers feature 100-percent welded construction for lifelong durability. The 'Pure Unadulterated POWER' and lightweight, compact design make it the ultimate race muffler....$61.48 - $98.75
- Corsa®Sport Series Stainless Steel Exhaust Muffler Upgrade Kit (14398)Sport Series Stainless Steel Exhaust Muffler Upgrade Kit by Corsa®. Muffler Inlet Diameter: 3". Muffler Outlet Diameter: 3". Muffler Sound: Aggressive / Loud. Flows 11.15% Better Than Stock. 6lbs Lighter Than Stock. CORSA's Patented...$920.99
- Flowmaster®Super 10 Series MufflerSuper 10 Series Muffler by Flowmaster®. Flowmaster's Super 10 Series 409S Stainless Steel, Single Chamber mufflers are intended for customers who desire the loudest and most aggressive sound they can find. Because these mufflers are so...$79.95
- Hooker®Aero Chamber™ MufflerAero Chamber™ Muffler by Hooker®. Muffler Series: Aero Chamber™. Inlet Diameter: 3". Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Muffler Body Height: 4.75". Muffler Body Width: 10.25". Muffler Body Length: 20". Bi-Directional Turbo Style. The all...$82.54 - $106.95
- MBRP®High-Flow MufflerHigh-Flow Muffler by MBRP®. Tame that exhaust system with a perforated-core muffler. By using a straight piece of pipe that’s been perforated with countless small holes, MBRP lets the higher-frequency bark and rasp through, to be...$224.99
- DynoMax®Ultra Flo™ Welded MufflerUltra Flo™ Welded Muffler by DynoMax®. This muffler-back exhaust system includes pipe, clamps and Ultra Flo™ Welded muffler that features unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in power and maintains a deep...$79.58 - $254.64
- Flowtech®Afterburner™ MufflerAfterburner™ Muffler by Flowtech®. If you really want great sound and maximum horsepower, kick on the Afterburner - and kick a little butt. FLOWTECH Afterburner mufflers are your very best bet for optimum performance and awesome...$61.40 - $80.05
- Hooker®Sidetube Slip-In MufflerSidetube Slip-In Muffler by Hooker®. For 4" sidetube sound control, Hooker builds long lasting slip-in mufflers. These mufflers are easily removed for racing purposes and are available in a performance style glasspack or our quieter all...$208.95 - $252.95
- Banks®Monster™ Stainless Steel MuflerMonster™ Stainless Steel Mufler by Banks®. Get increased power and torque from reduced backpressure with this straight-through muffler. With its straight-through, massive 4" core, this muffler presents essentially no backpressure to...$163.42 - $357.58
- Borla®Stainless Steel Round Exhaust Resonator (60608)Stainless Steel Round Exhaust Resonator by Borla®. Muffler Inlet Diameter: 2.75". Muffler Outlet Diameter: 2.75". Muffler Configuration: Center - Center. Upgrade the looks, performance and sound of your ride with just a muffler swap....Improves exhaust flow for better performanceIncreases horsepower 7-10%$375.99
- Borla®Touring™ Exhaust Muffler (60624)Touring™ Exhaust Muffler by Borla®. Adding this muffler to the 11933 Rear Section and the 60622 Mid-Pipe assembly will achieve the "Touring" sound level or it can be used with the 11934 ATAK® rear section and the 60622 Mid-Pipe to...Made from high quality stainless steelBuilt to Last$209.99
- Flowmaster®FlowFX Exhaust MufflerFlowFX Exhaust Muffler by Flowmaster®. Designed as a direct-fit replacement muffler. This easy to install direct-fit muffler delivers a moderate to aggressive interior and exterior sound level that will appeal to anyone looking for a...Bright 409s Stainless Steel ConstructionModerate to Aggressive Exhaust Tone$310.95 - $517.95
- Flowmaster®Outlaw™ Stainless Steel Direct-Fit MufflerOutlaw™ Stainless Steel Direct-Fit Muffler by Flowmaster®, Flowmaster's Outlaw direct fit muffler is perfect for the person looking for a very deep and AGGRESSIVE sound level outside and inside the vehicle with all of the performance...$299.95 - $348.95
- Flowmaster®Super 40 Series Delta Flow™ Aluminized Steel Oval Black Exhaust Muffler (3" Center ID, 3" Offset OD, 13.5" Length) (953047)Super 40 Series Delta Flow™ Aluminized Steel Oval Black Exhaust Muffler by Flowmaster®. Muffler Inlet Diameter: 3". Muffler Outlet Diameter: 3". Muffler Body Length: 13.5". Muffler Sound: Aggressive / Loud. Muffler Structure:...$99.95
- Flowmaster®Super 40 Series Delta Flow™ Aluminized Steel Oval Diesel Black Exhaust Muffler (3" Offset ID, 3" Offset OD, 13.5" Length) (953048)Super 40 Series Delta Flow™ Aluminized Steel Oval Diesel Black Exhaust Muffler by Flowmaster®. Without Hangers. Muffler Inlet Diameter: 3". Muffler Outlet Diameter: 3". Muffler Body Length: 13.5". Muffler Overall Length: 19.5"....$99.95
- Flowmaster®Super 44 Series Delta Flow™ MufflerSuper 44 Series Delta Flow™ Muffler by Flowmaster®, , 4" Thick x 9.75" Wide x 13" Case Length x 19" Overall Length. The Super 44 has the deepest, richest, most aggressive muscle tone of all 4” street mufflers Flowmaster has ever...$119.95
- Billy Boat Exhaust®MufflerMuffler by Billy Boat Exhaust®. Mandrel bent from the highest-grade T-304 stainless steel. Designed, tested, and manufactured to the finest hand-made integrity found in any exhaust system. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and...Limited Lifetime WarrantyIncorporates 3-generations of fabrication skill and racing talent$725.70 - $1,171.71
- Billy Boat Exhaust®Rear Section MufflersRear Section Mufflers by Billy Boat Exhaust®. Pair. Mandrel bent from the highest-grade T-304 stainless steel. Designed, tested, and manufactured to the finest hand-made integrity found in any exhaust system.Limited Lifetime WarrantyIncorporates 3-generations of fabrication skill and racing talent$685.57 - $795.39
- Billy Boat Exhaust®Sport Exhaust Mufflers (FBMW-1026)Sport Exhaust Mufflers by Billy Boat Exhaust®. Pair Mandrel bent from the highest-grade T-304 stainless steel. Designed, tested, and manufactured to the finest hand-made integrity found in any exhaust system. Limited Lifetime Warranty....Limited Lifetime WarrantyIncorporates 3-generations of fabrication skill and racing talent$883.81
- dB®Diesel Series™ Exhaust MufflerDiesel Series™ Exhaust Muffler by dB®. Straight through nonrestrictive system design maximizes airflow improving performance and fuel economy. All components even clamps and hangers of the system are constructed of premium grade...Engineered Specifically for Each ApplicationSound Tuned to Character of Vehicle$344.24 - $547.87
- Diamond Eye®409 SS Round Exhaust Muffler Kit (510212)409 SS Round Exhaust Muffler Kit by Diamond Eye®. Muffler Inlet Diameter: 4". Muffler Outlet Diameter: 4". Muffler Configuration: Center - Center. This products is created for those who are not afraid of the power. It is fine-tuned to...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$168.85
- Dinan®Resonator Delete KitResonator Delete Kit by Dinan®. The Dinan Resonator Delete Kit allows for an aggressive tone to be achieved out of the stock system. Coupled with the associated Dinan exhaust the sound is further perfected into an agressive growl that...Precision engineered for your vehicleRemoves the resonated section of the factory exhaust for a more aggressive tone$261.60 - $272.11
- DynoMax®Resonator AssemblyResonator Assembly by DynoMax®. This part provides an additional sound control and is a great add-on to the exhaust system. Working in tandem with the muffler, it will ensure a more efficient sound reduction and achieve a particular...Designed for a quieter exhaust soundCancels out sound waves to further reduce engine noise$105.81 - $228.57
- DynoMax®Super Turbo™ MufflerSuper Turbo™ Muffler by DynoMax®. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow tone without annoying interior resonance, with this Super Turbo Muffler. Its patented flow directors and large...$62.69 - $193.62
Although pipe diameter and mandrel bending have a significant effect on exhaust flow, by far the most important factor in improving exhaust flow, and sound, is the muffler. When factory mufflers are designed, making the vehicle quiet has priority over performance, because the quality of the sound from the speakers is much more important to the average driver than what comes out of the tailpipe. Our performance mufflers are designed for enthusiasts, not average drivers, because we know you not only want better exhaust flow for more horsepower, you want your car or truck to sound awesome.
When an engine operates, both exhaust gas and the sound waves created by engine combustion travel through the exhaust system. Factory mufflers are constructed to effectively quiet the sound, but in the process substantially restrict exhaust flow, which creates excessive backpressure that can significantly reduce an engine’s power output. Replacing the restrictive OE muffler with a performance muffler will increase flow and allow your engine to produce the power it’s capable of, and at the same time provide an exhaust note that will let everyone know your ride isn’t just another stock machine.
But creating a performance muffler takes a lot of hard work, because while everyone wants increased exhaust flow and more power, we don’t all want the same exhaust tone. Modern performance muffler fabrication starts with sophisticated computer aided design and proprietary software. Our manufacturers perform extensive R&D work with airflow and acoustical test equipment, as well as dyno and real world on-vehicle testing. Several muffler designs are used to achieve performance and sound goals. Chambered mufflers have internal chambers that reflect and cancel out sound waves without reducing exhaust flow; turbo mufflers have several perforated tubes to reduce sound while reducing backpressure; and straight through mufflers have a perforated tube surrounded by sound absorbing packing.
Regardless of design, it’s the end result that counts. No matter what you drive or do with your vehicle, we have mufflers to suit your needs, from the top performance exhaust companies. Whether you’re racing or towing a boat, have a screaming turbo 4-cylinder or big V8, we have the mufflers to give you the power and sound you want. If you tow a trailer with your truck you may want more pulling power but with just a moderate rumble and minimal resonance inside the cabin. Or you may have a big inch street machine and want the least restriction and most aggressive sound available. Many race tracks and racing organizations have decibel restrictions which require mufflers that reduce noise but with minimum restriction. We offer mufflers for each of these applications and more.
Besides getting the right power and sound, the performance mufflers on our digital shelves are also available in a variety of shapes, dimensions, and configurations, with a wide range of inlet and outlet diameters, so you can get the muffler that perfectly fits your exhaust system and space requirements. Most are universal fitment and ideal for custom exhaust building, but we also have vehicle specific mufflers. Our selection includes round, oval, compact, low profile, and slimline designs; as well as collector mufflers, mufflers with integral exhaust tips, and much more. Our mufflers will deliver the power and sound you want today and well into the future, because each is constructed from long lasting, durable materials like stainless steel or aluminized steel.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 01, 2014Direct Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you`re shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which...