Mitsubishi Raider Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Bed Accessories
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Tonneau Covers
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Bug Deflectors
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Soft Tops & Hard Tops
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Mitsubishi Raider rolled off the line and onto dealer lots for the 2006 model year. It is constructed off of Chrysler's N platform and is basically a Dodge Dakota with different badging and several distinctive styling cues. Upon the truck's debut, it was available in both two and four-wheel drive and outfitted with a 3.7L Power Tech V6 engine which produced 210 horsepower and 210 pounds-per-foot of torque. However, a bolder 4.7L V8 was also offered, churning out 230 horsepower along with 290 pounds-per-foot of torque. Both engines were mated to a standard six-speed manual transmission with a four-speed automatic offered as an option. As for the hauler's dimensions, the Mitsubishi Raider measured in with a wheelbase of 131.3 inches, a width of 71.7 inches, a height of 68.6 inches, and an overall length of 218.5 inches. Two body-styles were presented: extended cab and Double Cab (Crew Cab). The extended cab showcased a 6'6" bed with rear-opening access doors while the Double Cab showed off four full-size doors and a 5'4" bed.
Trim levels at the model's introduction were the LS, Durocross, and XLS, with each offering an assortment of options. For 2007, four Double Cab configurations were available and one extended-cab version. The XLS trim was no longer offered however, as the new SE trim level took its place later that year. Mitsubishi also decided to do away with the V8 option on all trims except for the SE. A year later, both the Durocross and SE trim levels were discontinued from the lineup, as was the 4.7L V8. The only trim level remaining for 2008 was the LS, while drivers could obtain different options by choosing among several packages. The extended cab offered the Power and Convenience Package while the Double Cab could be had with the Exterior Appearance Package, showing off a sliding rear window and interior accents. An Extra Value Package displayed a bed liner, mud guards, and side rails, although some options were obtainable separately.
2009 did not see the Mitsubishi Raider become the beneficiary of many updates, although the base truck was given a tilted steering wheel for the first time. Extended cab variants of the Raider had 16' wheels, a front-bench seat, a four-speaker stereo system with CD, and air conditioning. Double Cab models offered full power accessories (doors, windows, and locks), cruise control, and remote keyless entry. As for safety features, rear-antilock brakes and front-airbags were the main line of defense, although four-wheel ABS brakes weren't available. The truck was dropped from the Mitsubishi roster following the 2009 model year. During its brief stint on the roadways, the Mitsubishi Raider received attention from around the industry, having been named “One to Watch" by Consumer Guide (2006) as well as an Auto Pacific Vehicle Satisfaction award recipient (2006).
There are trucks and then there is the Mitsubishi Raider. The difference? While other monsters of the road tend to blend into obscurity, the Mitsubishi Raider stands out, further elevating its status due to the loyalty of its drivers. And that's what it's all about. The Mitsubishi Raider is known for its ability to haul as well as move smoothly down the freeway, showing off a hint of the rugged style it is recognized for and featuring solid performance parts trusted all over the world. If you've been gunning for a shot at Mitsubishi Raider accessories and parts that add onto your truck's image, you've come to the right place!
CARiD.com is here with a full selection of Mitsubishi Raider Accessories and Parts for you to choose from. We showcase nothing less than the finest quality in the world at prices that make sense. Floor mats, cargo liners, bed rails, tonneau covers, chrome trim, grilles, and dash kits. The list goes on and on. We take Mitsubishi Raider accessories and parts seriously because we know that's what you deserve. When your truck is in need of a personal touch, don't trust anyone other than CARiD.com!
Whatever you expect from your Mitsubishi Raider, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Mitsubishi Raider and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by