Mitsubishi Raider Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Chrome Trim
- Bed Accessories
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Tonneau Covers
- Wind Deflectors
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Bug Deflectors
- License Plates & Frames
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Car Tents
- Snow Plows
- Custom Grilles
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Custom Hoods
- Fender Flares
- Vertical Doors
- Sunroof Visors
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Mitsubishi Raider rolled off the line and onto dealer lots for the 2006 model year. It is constructed off of Chrysler's N platform and is basically a Dodge Dakota with different badging and several distinctive styling cues. Upon the truck's debut, it was available in both two and four-wheel drive and outfitted with a 3.7L Power Tech V6 engine which produced 210 horsepower and 210 pounds-per-foot of torque. However, a bolder 4.7L V8 was also offered, churning out 230 horsepower along with 290 pounds-per-foot of torque. Both engines were mated to a standard six-speed manual transmission with a four-speed automatic offered as an option. As for the hauler's dimensions, the Mitsubishi Raider measured in with a wheelbase of 131.3 inches, a width of 71.7 inches, a height of 68.6 inches, and an overall length of 218.5 inches. Two body-styles were presented: extended cab and Double Cab (Crew Cab). The extended cab showcased a 6'6" bed with rear-opening access doors while the Double Cab showed off four full-size doors and a 5'4" bed.
Trim levels at the model's introduction were the LS, Durocross, and XLS, with each offering an assortment of options. For 2007, four Double Cab configurations were available and one extended-cab version. The XLS trim was no longer offered however, as the new SE trim level took its place later that year. Mitsubishi also decided to do away with the V8 option on all trims except for the SE. A year later, both the Durocross and SE trim levels were discontinued from the lineup, as was the 4.7L V8. The only trim level remaining for 2008 was the LS, while drivers could obtain different options by choosing among several packages. The extended cab offered the Power and Convenience Package while the Double Cab could be had with the Exterior Appearance Package, showing off a sliding rear window and interior accents. An Extra Value Package displayed a bed liner, mud guards, and side rails, although some options were obtainable separately.
2009 did not see the Mitsubishi Raider become the beneficiary of many updates, although the base truck was given a tilted steering wheel for the first time. Extended cab variants of the Raider had 16' wheels, a front-bench seat, a four-speaker stereo system with CD, and air conditioning. Double Cab models offered full power accessories (doors, windows, and locks), cruise control, and remote keyless entry. As for safety features, rear-antilock brakes and front-airbags were the main line of defense, although four-wheel ABS brakes weren't available. The truck was dropped from the Mitsubishi roster following the 2009 model year. During its brief stint on the roadways, the Mitsubishi Raider received attention from around the industry, having been named “One to Watch" by Consumer Guide (2006) as well as an Auto Pacific Vehicle Satisfaction award recipient (2006).
There are trucks and then there is the Mitsubishi Raider. The difference? While other monsters of the road tend to blend into obscurity, the Mitsubishi Raider stands out, further elevating its status due to the loyalty of its drivers. And that's what it's all about. The Mitsubishi Raider is known for its ability to haul as well as move smoothly down the freeway, showing off a hint of the rugged style it is recognized for and featuring solid performance parts trusted all over the world. If you've been gunning for a shot at Mitsubishi Raider accessories and parts that add onto your truck's image, you've come to the right place!
CARiD.com is here with a full selection of Mitsubishi Raider Accessories and Parts for you to choose from. We showcase nothing less than the finest quality in the world at prices that make sense. Floor mats, cargo liners, bed rails, tonneau covers, chrome trim, grilles, and dash kits. The list goes on and on. We take Mitsubishi Raider accessories and parts seriously because we know that's what you deserve. When your truck is in need of a personal touch, don't trust anyone other than CARiD.com!
Whatever you expect from your Mitsubishi Raider, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Mitsubishi Raider and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...