Mitsubishi Raider Driveline & Axle Parts
- Axle Assemblies & Components
- Axles & Components
- Driveshafts & Components
- Transfer Cases & Components
- Differentials & Components
- Differential Covers & Components
- Wheel Hubs, Bearings, Seals & Components
- CV Joints, Boots & Components
- 4WD Actuators & Components
- Universal Joints & Components
- Replacement Driveshaft Yokes
- Transfer Case Lubricants
- Differential Lubricants
- Bearing Lubricants
- CV Joint Lubricants
- U-Joint Lubricants
- Oil Change Tools
- Pullers & Installers
- Timken®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Timken®. Get optimum vehicle performance with Timken bearings. Timken manufactures ball bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, and tapered roller bearings, and all feature premium design, enhanced...Designed to effectively reduce frictionUltimate load handling capability$33.58 - $319.45
- Dorman®DriveshaftDriveshaft by Dorman®. A highly cost-effective, innovative repair solution, Dorman’s Driveshaft Assembly is engineered with a serviceable universal joint. When the u-joint fails, as is common with normal use, simply replace the...Dorman-engineered from 100% new materials and rigorously tested for long-lasting durabilityDirect replacement for a proper fit$127.95 - $2,268.69
- SurTrack®CV Axle ShaftCV Axle Shaft by SurTrack®. This product features a brand new construction with precision machined and heat treated center-shafts, CV joints, bearings and races. The CV axle shaft by SurTrack is manufactured with high quality neoprene...Designed from the ground up to meet or even exceed all OEM requirements in fit, form and functionEngineered to work at varying angles, constant rotational speeds, without friction and play$30.86 - $142.93
- MOOG®Premium™ Universal JointPremium™ Universal Joint by MOOG®. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG and experience a safe and comfortable ride. The parts are made tough to ensure reliable operation even under extreme conditions. Thanks to the advanced design and precise...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$8.37 - $49.81
- Quality-Built®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Quality-Built®. MPA 100% new wheel hub assemblies feature OE bearing design, integrated G111 induction hardened, raceway technology and heavy duty seal design for consistent quality and performance.Meet or Exceed OE Specs100% QC Inspected$19.13 - $204.12
- Dorman®Axle ShaftAxle Shaft by Dorman®. Dorman offers a complete line of Axle Shafts for a wide range of applications. All Axle Shafts are constructed of high-quality steel for long-lasting durability. Keep your axle assembly in tip-top shape by...Quality tested to ensure trouble free installation, performance, and durabilityDirect replacement for a proper fit every time$40.95 - $397.80
- First Equipment Quality®DriveshaftDriveshaft by First Equipment Quality®. This restoration grade driveshaft component is a superior replacement for your factory part. Designed to fit and function the same as the OE, this top-notch product will ensure the reliable...Designed to transfer the engine's rotational power through the transmissionProvides the same look, fit and function as the original factory part$47.20 - $822.43
- Cardone®CV Axle ShaftCV Axle Shaft by Cardone®. Constant velocity drive axles are engineered to perform as well as the original design. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Cardone features premium quality and will perform better than...100% Neoprene boots are designed with additional bellows to resist bellow stress and ozone cracking, the leading cause of boot failureA new axle nut is supplied with every unit for hassle-free installation, as the old nut on the vehicle is typically worn or stripped$34.17 - $115.25
- First Equipment Quality®Wheel HubWheel Hub by First Equipment Quality®. Put your wheel hub back to its to optimum condition with this top-notch replacement bearing component that will let your rim turn freely again. Replace your worn out or severely damaged bearing...Replaces your worn out or damaged factory partAllows your wheel to turn freely with minimal friction$18.85 - $311.30
- Dorman®Differential Ring and PinionDifferential Ring and Pinion by Dorman®. The gears of Dorman’s Differential Ring and Pinion are engineered to effectively transfer torque from the driveshaft to the axles. It's robust steel construction ensures durability for years of...Replacement eliminates driveline grinding and whining soundsDirect replacement for a proper fit$95.03 - $374.95
- ACDelco®Professional™ U-JointProfessional™ U-Joint by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$8.68 - $39.28
- GSP North America®CV Axle AssemblyCV Axle Assembly by GSP North America®. Company has developed quite a large number of this kind of CV Axles, which can enable you to have a quite and smooth voyage. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years...GSP’s new axle program consistently offers the best application coverage, most SKU count, and more new numbers than any other competitorsGSP’s superior quality is based on a long term quality development certified by ISO/TS16949$30.67 - $101.03
- Dorman®Differential CoverDifferential Cover by Dorman®. Featuring a corrosion resistant coating to help prevent rusting, Dorman’s Differential Cover is engineered for long-lasting protection of the differential. Designed as a direct replacement, a proper fit...Comes with pre-installed magnet in coverConstructed from durable stamped steel$9.91 - $92.76
- Cardone®DriveshaftDriveshaft by Cardone®. Cardone remanufactured prop shafts/driveshafts are engineered to perform as well as the original design. Original designs are scrutinized and improved to make longer lasting parts, and all units are tested to...100% New universal joints are installed to ensure proper fit and optimal performanceAll shafts are measured and straightened to ensure like-new performance$107.72 - $455.00
- First Equipment Quality®Replacement CV Axle AssemblyReplacement CV Axle Assembly by First Equipment Quality®. Keep your axle assembly in tip-top shape by swapping out your malfunctioning part with this premium grade axle component. Made to OE specifications, it will help bring the...Designed to help bring your vehicle back in its tip-top conditionFaithful reproduction of the original part in quality, look, and function$38.64 - $310.37
- Cardone®Remanufactured CV Drive AxleRemanufactured CV Drive Axle by Cardone®. Remanufactured CV Drive Axle are engineered to perform as well as the original design. Original designs are scrutinized and improved to make longer lasting parts, and all units are tested to...100% Neoprene boots ensure excellent ozone resistance, which eliminates cracking, a leading cause of boot failureHigh quality grease withstands high-temperature and pressure extremes, which extends joint life$32.63 - $98.08
- Mevotech®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Mevotech®. Restore an accurate wheel positioning for a smooth and safe ride by simply replacing your worn or warped wheel hub and bearings with quality and durable products by Mevotech. All parts are...Integrated flanges help reduce wobble and maintain internal bearing integrityBearings are pre-lubricated with high-pressure, high-temperature grease for minimal friction and wear$15.61 - $296.75
- MOOG®Super-Strength™ Universal JointSuper-Strength™ Universal Joint by MOOG®. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG and experience a safe and comfortable ride. The parts are made tough to ensure reliable operation even under extreme conditions. Thanks to the advanced design and...Super Strength™ alloy steel crosses for higher torque and horsepowerEliminates grease passages in the cross for maximum strength in high torque applications$11.34 - $44.31
- Beck Arnley®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s,...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$34.62 - $290.83
- GSP North America®Axle Bearing and Hub AssemblyAxle Bearing and Hub Assembly by GSP North America®. The main function of Auto hub is to bear the weight of vehicle and provide accurate direction for hub transmission. The hub is a very important safety part which will bear the axial...GSP’s superior quality is based on a long term quality development certified by ISO/TS16949Strict quality standards and controls on international level are being applied through all the processes$6.26 - $176.52
- MOOG®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by MOOG®. If you hear a rumbling noise while driving and have excessive play when the wheel is rocked, you’re in need of new bearings. MOOG has hub assemblies with OE style bearings and superior seals to...Exclusive oil seal design eliminates leaking and contaminationIntegral raceway design provides proper clearance between ball and bearing riding surfaces$35.09 - $524.71
- DSS®Axle Shaft AssemblyAxle Shaft Assembly by DSS®. DSS engineers, researches, designs, develops and distributes the highest quality CV Axles for the Aftermarket. DSS has the largest and best CV Axle coverage in the industry. DSS is the only aftermarket...At least 25% Stronger than traditional designSlip unit travel distance is 60mm longer than OE$24.70 - $97.02
- DSS®DriveshaftDriveshaft by DSS®. DSS engineers, researches, designs, develops and distributes the highest quality Driveshafts for the Aftermarket. New conventional Driveshafts for vehicles like BMW, Jeeps, Volvo and etc. DSS is the only aftermarket...At least 25% Stronger than traditional designSimple and robust construction made of high-strength materials$142.00 - $475.40
- ACDelco®Advantage™ Wheel Hub AssemblyAdvantage™ Wheel Hub Assembly by ACDelco®. ACDelco Hubs, Bearings and Seals have the quality, reliability and performance you require wherever you drive. ACDelco offers a full line of quality GM OE Bearings and Oil Seals that meet...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$30.05 - $374.17
- Centric®C-Tek™ Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyC-Tek Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Centric®. Replace a worn or noisy wheel hub with one designed for your specific application. Manufactured using quality components, C-Tek hubs are available for driven and non-driven applications...High Quality Replacement ComponentsExacting fit and function$21.69 - $231.90
- Centric®Premium™ Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyPremium™ Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Centric®. Replace a worn or noisy wheel hub with one designed for your specific application. Manufactured using quality components, C-Tek hubs are available for driven and non-driven...100% O.E. Quality ComponentsExacting fit and function$38.75 - $467.91
- SKF®Replacement Wheel HubsReplacement Wheel Hubs by SKF®. Do you hear a humming or growling sound as you drive, or a clicking or clunking noise when cornering? If so, your vehicle may need wheel bearing or drive axle repairs. But before you waste your time and...Excellent replacement for your worn out or faulty partDesigned to restore original performance and reliability$27.65 - $389.41
- SKF®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by SKF®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by SKF features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet...Replaces your worn out or damaged factory partAllows your wheel to turn freely with minimal friction$64.97 - $538.09
- Raybestos®Professional Grade™ Front Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly (713228)Professional Grade™ Front Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Raybestos®. The latest generation of hub units has a suspension mounting flange machined onto the outer shell with integral raceways, and a brake/wheel mounting flange with...Lifetime lubricationAngular bearing contact for axial stability$88.00
- DuraGo®Wheel HubWheel Hubs by DuraGo®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials...Exceptional service and dependabilityThe highest grade materials and the latest technologies$12.26 - $182.57
The Raider was a mid-size pickup truck by Mitsubishi that saw the world in 2005, built to replace the Mighty Max. Based on Chrysler's ND Platform, the Mitsubishi Raider offered enough space for four people with additional space for cargo. The model was equipped with a mighty 3.7L V6 or a 4.7L V8 mated to a 4- / 5-speed automatic or a 6-speed manual transmission. Though it had not been in production for too long since its release, the Mitsubishi Raider still keeps a noticeable presence on the U.S. roads.
Vibration and roughness while driving, clunking and squeaking noise may indicate problems with driveline components, which transmit the power from the engine to the drive wheels. If you need reliable Mitsubishi Raider replacement driveline parts for an efficient repair job, we can provide everything necessary for your vehicle. We offer parts of high quality from leading aftermarket manufacturers. Among them are Centric, SurTrack, Pronto, USA Industries, Dorman and many others. Whether you need wheel bearings or universal joints, transfer cases or differential lubricants, our store is the number one place to get them and many other products.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- January 11, 2017CV Boot Repair Kits | Replace the Boot, Not the...To understand the function of a CV boot, it`s important to first look at what the "CV" part signifies. A constant velocity (CV) joint is a coupling found on one or...
- October 03, 2016Axle Glossary | The A-to-Z List of DefinitionsWhether you`re performing a route axle bearing service, replacing a CV drive axle, or overhauling a complete rear axle assembly, you`re going to come across numerous...
- July 18, 2016U-Joints: Identification, Selection, and...A "u-joint", or universal joint, is a coupling that connects two shafts that are at different angles to one another, in a fashion that allows both to rotate freely...
- September 12, 2014Wheel Bearings: Descriptions of Bearings,...Wheel bearings are as old and important as the wheel itself thanks to their ability to allow free rotation without the damaging effects of friction and wear. In this...
- August 20, 2014The Difference Between A Transaxle And A...In this article we`ll look at the differences between a "transaxle" and a "transmission". In short, a transaxle performs both the gear-changing function of a...