Mazda Miata MX-5 Accessories & Parts
Perhaps the Japanese automaker's most aggressively styled model, the Mazda Miata MX-5 has carried the sports car banner for the brand since its debut two decades ago. The model debuted with a sleek, retro-inspired body shape, 4-wheel disc brakes, alloy wheels, and a 1.6L dual overhead cam inline 4-cylinder engine that featured electronic fuel injection. A 5-speed manual transmission was standard with an automatic as optional. Several special series of the car were offered in its first generation, including a Limited Edition model in 1991 that showcased luxury details such as red leather upholstery, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, ABS brakes, limited slip differential, and power mirrors and windows.
Mazda rolled out the second generation of the Miata MX-5 in 1998 in preparation for the 1999 model year. The Miata MX-5 was now slightly wider and also had fixed headlights. Anti-lock brakes became an option for the first time and the base engine was moved to a 1.8L with a top speed of over 120 mph. A five-speed manual transmission was still standard with a 4-speed automatic as optional. The Miata MX-5 Special Edition was introduced in 2000 and was equipped with a 6-speed manual transmission. 2004 saw the addition of variable valve timing. This was a crucial development for the buzz of the model, as the VVT upped the horsepower to 142. But the Mazdaspeed Miata MX-5 was even more powerful. Introduced the same year, the Mazdaspeed Miata MX-5 showed off an extra flair for style but more interesting to car buyers was the turbocharged engine capable of 178 horsepower.
The third generation of the Mazda Miata MX-5 premiered in 2006. The US engine choices include a 16 valve, 2.0L MZR I4 along with a 5 or 6-speed manual transmission (6-speed automatic is optional). A special edition 3rd Generation Limited Mazda Miata MX-5 was offered with bigger wheels and chrome trim. A coupe convertible with a 3-piece folding hardtop was also introduced. Weighing in at close to 80 lbs., the hard top takes approximately 12 seconds to raise or lower. It also doesn't take up any additional space in the trunk. In 2008, Mazda released a Special Edition MX-5 Miata. This Mazda Miata MX-5 is painted Icy Blue and features a blue leather steering wheel as well as blue seats and a blue emergency brake. 17” alloy wheels and various chrome parts are also included. To the dismay of many American car buyers, Mazda only delivered 750 Special Edition models to the US. The Mazda Miata MX-5 has provided a generation of motorists with an affordable roadster that delivers the kind of performance and style more upscale models are known for. The Mazda Miata MX-5 is also considered to be the highest-selling two-seater sports car in history with numbers based from the car's first two generations.
Certainly one of the most explosive automobiles that Mazda has to offer, the Miata MX-5 has almost redefined itself as a legitimate instant classic. This sporty pleasure is as well-designed as they come, perfect for the kind of driver who likes to fuse custom options with open-road logic. The Mazda Miata MX-5 can outgun most in its field, exhibiting the right amount of punch and performance that gets the job done. Also known for its smooth handling and nifty responsiveness, the Miata MX-5 impresses on every front. Fitted with the right accessories and parts, the Miata MX-5 is a desired car for every driver
From the hottest style upgrades to the most innovative methods of protection, CARiD.com is here with a full selection of Mazda Miata MX-5 Accessories and Parts for you to choose from. Everything we offer is of the highest quality so don't be shy! Spoilers, wood dash kits, custom floor mats, chrome trim, and so much more are highlighted here daily. All of our Mazda Miata MX-5 accessories and parts come from the most respected manufacturers at the best value on the web. Don't waste anymore time. If you need Mazda Miata MX-5 accessories, CARiD is the place to make your move.
- Coverking® - Neosupreme Printed Custom Seat CoversStarting at: $199.99$199.99
- Covercraft® - Dustop™ Custom Car CoverStarting at: $172.28$172.28
- Remin® - Basic KitStarting at: $120.90$120.90
- DashMat® - SuedeMat™ Custom Dashboard CoverStarting at: $45.99$45.99
- Rhino-Rack® - U-bolt Fitting KitStarting at: $35.10$35.10
- WeatherTech® - DigitalFit™ Molded Floor LinersStarting at: $89.95$89.95
- Colgan® - Original BraStarting at: $154.92$154.92
- Budge® - Car CoverStarting at: $36.00$36.00
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $124.38$124.38
Whatever you expect from your Mazda Miata MX-5, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Mazda Miata MX-5 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Mazda Miata MX-5 Dash Kits
- Mazda Miata MX-5 Billet Grilles
- Mazda Miata MX-5 Chrome Trim
- Mazda Miata MX-5 Spoilers
- Mazda Miata MX-5 Floor Mats
- Mazda Miata MX-5 Cargo Liners
- Mazda Miata MX-5 Vertical Doors
- Mazda Miata MX-5 Seat Covers
- Mazda Miata MX-5 Car Covers
- Mazda Miata MX-5 Steering Wheels
- Mazda Miata MX-5 Custom Gauges
- Mazda Miata MX-5 Light Covers
- Mazda Miata MX-5 Side Mirrors
- Mazda Miata MX-5 License Plates
- Mazda Miata MX-5 Wiper Blades
- Mazda Miata MX-5 Custom Hoods
- Mazda Miata MX-5 Bike Racks
- Mazda Miata MX-5 Roof Racks
- Mazda Miata MX-5 Trailer Hitches
- Mazda Miata MX-5 Sun Shades
- Mazda Miata MX-5 Dash Covers
- Mazda Miata MX-5 Side Vents
- Mazda Miata MX-5 Car Organizers
- Mazda Miata MX-5 Car Bras
- Mazda Miata MX-5 Racing Seats
| Posted by Dimitris | (Felton, DE)
Finally I received my Kraftwerks Supercharger Kits from CarIDI! It has a great quality work and components, very nice fitment and looking. My Miata MX-5 received nice power and torque improvement and now is very fast. Carid.com is a great company with a great service. I always looking for the best and I am very happy with the service. Thanks guys!