- (12)Custom HeadlightsMazda Miata MX-5
- (21)Factory HeadlightsMazda Miata MX-5
- (6)Projector HeadlightsMazda Miata MX-5
- (2)LED HeadlightsMazda Miata MX-5
- (1)Halo HeadlightsMazda Miata MX-5
- (1)Signal LightsMazda Miata MX-5
- (112)Fog LightsMazda Miata MX-5
- Daytime Running LightsMazda Miata MX-5
- (112)Headlight BulbsMazda Miata MX-5
- LED Headlight KitsMazda Miata MX-5
The robust, dependable Mazda Miata MX-5 is definitely a fabulous vehicle, with numerous delighted drivers across the US. Just like any other fantastic vehicle, it will be made better because of the ideal products. At CARiD we sell a magnificent variety of products to enable you to make your Mazda Miata MX-5 start looking more desirable than before, on top of supplying it some beneficial fashionable features which might make driving it a lot easier and enjoyable! CARiD supply a variety of updates for the Mazda Miata MX-5, which includes our great Mazda Miata MX-5 specialty projector headlights. Updated headlights may make the Miata MX-5 look incredibly distinctive, but also ensure that it is less hazardous for you as well as your children if you happen to travel during the night.
Our outstanding collection comprises all kinds of forms of Mazda Miata MX-5 projector headlights, for example our trendy Mazda Miata MX-5 Euro headlights, our always popular Mazda Miata MX-5 projector headlights, and also our powerful and effective Mazda Miata MX-5 halo projectors. We exclusively carry merchandise from the most excellent manufacturing companies, and so all our Mazda Miata MX-5 headlights selection offers the greatest in craftsmanship and build. They will also be an easy task to put in on the Miata MX-5, and also have the endorsements of fabulous guarantees to give some peace-of-mind. Look through our reasonably priced choice for the Mazda Miata MX-5 to discover your brand new custom
- Spec-D® Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Spec-D.$35.24 - $480.60
- Spec-D® Halo Projector HeadlightsHalo Projector Headlights by Spec-D.$89.67 - $417.41
- Spec-D® Projector HeadlightsProjector Headlights by Spec-D.$63.91 - $480.60
- Spec-D® LED HeadlightsLED Headlights by Spec-D.$32.04 - $480.60
- Spec-D® Halo HeadlightsHalo Headlights by Spec-D.$89.67 - $462.58
- Replace® Factory HeadlightsFactory Headlights by Replace.$19.30 - $1,479.36
- K-Metal® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlight by K-Metal. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your passengers...$29.25 - $2,863.13
- Replace® Factory Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights by Replace.$9.78 - $338.72
- TYC® Factory Turn Signal / Parking LightsFactory Turn Signal / Parking Lights by TYC.$2.54 - $160.58
- Replace® Factory Daytime Running LightsFactory Daytime Running Lights by Replace.$1.62 - $382.76
- Replace® Factory Turn Signal LightsFactory Turn Signal Lights by Replace. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, so your car can be seen by other drivers. Dont drive with a damaged or non-functional turn signal light and endanger yourself and...$1.62 - $382.76
- Replace® Factory Parking LightsFactory Parking Lights by Replace. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, so your car can be seen by other drivers. Dont drive with a damaged or non-functional parking light and endanger yourself and your...$1.62 - $382.76
- RI® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by RI. Replace broken fog lights and lights with cloudy lenses, or add fog lights if your car didnt come with them. Properly functioning fog lights will increase your driving safety.$56.00 - $333.20
- TYC® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by TYC.$8.60 - $213.16
- K-Metal® Factory Replacement Fog LightsReplacement Fog Lights by K-Metal. OEM Quality.$17.25 - $713.13
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- HeadlightsWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
- Sylvania® Fog Light Replacement Bulbs$39.99 - $59.99