Lincoln Performance Suspension Parts
- Aviator Performance Suspension Parts
- Blackwood Performance Suspension Parts
- Continental Performance Suspension Parts
- LS Performance Suspension Parts
- Mark Lt Performance Suspension Parts
- Mark VIII Performance Suspension Parts
- MKS Performance Suspension Parts
- MKT Performance Suspension Parts
- MKX Performance Suspension Parts
- MKZ Performance Suspension Parts
Ordering and getting brand new suspension systems for the Lincoln range of vehicles has never been easier than it is today, thanks to CARiD. We have scoured the latest offerings from the biggest names in suspension including Eibach, Pro Comp, Hotchkis, Energy Suspension, Rancho, ReadyLIFT, Air Lift, Prothane and more to find the most advanced and well made Lincoln suspension products, all of which have been tested by our leading team of car experts, to create this amazing range that brings you, the Lincoln owner, everything you need to really upgrade your car's suspension.
Whatever the Lincoln model you drive, from the robust Navigator and the versatile Aviator to the smart Town Car and the fashionable Mark LT, you will find CARiD well stocked with genuinely excellent suspension products designed especially for it. Our range includes great Lincoln shocks and struts, lowering or leveling kits, sway bars, coil springs, alignment camber kits and bushings, meaning you will find everything you need to improve your vehicle's ride quality and performance right here. We offer these terrific suspension kits at the best prices available online, so check out the range for your Lincoln model and year and place your order right away!
If you need individual components such as spacers to adjust airbag installed height, height sensors, air bag bellows, air compressor kits, load leveling kits, air struts, air springs, and more, we offer those as well. Because these systems are complex, we recommend professional installation if you are not already experienced with air-ride units. If you’re in the process of deciding whether an air suspension upgrade is right for you, see over 22 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars stars to see customers who have already installed them think.
- Air Lift® - LoadController™ Air Compressor SystemsStarting at: $212.43$212.43
- Energy Suspension® - Sway Bar BushingsStarting at: $22.67$22.67
- Skyjacker® - Rear M95 Monotube ShockStarting at: $69.95$69.95
- KYB® - SR Series Electric Shocks and StrutsStarting at: $309.94$309.94
- Genuine® - Control ArmStarting at: $364.43$364.43
- First Equipment Quality® - Strut MountStarting at: $42.15$42.15
- Monroe® - Sensa-Trac™ Front StrutStarting at: $67.47$67.47
- Bilstein® - 4600 Series ShocksStarting at: $74.32$74.32
- Eibach® - Pro-Alignment Front Camber BoltsStarting at: $39.72$39.72
- Firestone® - Suspension Air Compressor KitStarting at: $272.66$272.66
Posted by Robert A.
"While it is easy to install, it is time consuming because of all the stuff you have to remove to get to it, and then the O-ring that came with the drier failed and started leaking. So I had to remove everything again go replace the O-ring, luckily I had one that fit."
Posted by Robert A.
"While the air spring was easy to install, getting the lower end to snap on the axle was a little tricky. Jacking the axle all the way up was not sufficient, I had to air up the air spring to get it to snap in place."
Posted by Nancy E.
"We ordered this product online which was easily done and the part was delivered earlier than expected. The part was of top quality and very easily installed. Our customer was very satisfied with the product and how it made his vehicle ride. Thank you for supplying a great part. "
Posted by Peter P.
"Product came with everything needed. Isn't exact to the factory part though. Had to modify a few minor things. Still haven't got them perfected but still better than paying full price for exact OEM parts."
Posted by Christine W.
"You, guys, did a great job sending the product to me. I will buy stuff from you from now on and tell my friends. It was easy to install, my Lincoln runs great now."