- (2)Lift KitsLincoln Mark VIII
- (47)Air SuspensionLincoln Mark VIII
- (37)Shocks & StrutsLincoln Mark VIII
- (25)Sway BarsLincoln Mark VIII
- (44)Control ArmsLincoln Mark VIII
- Conversion KitsLincoln Mark VIII
- (2)Subframe BracesLincoln Mark VIII
- (3)Alignment KitsLincoln Mark VIII
- (7)Leaf SpringsLincoln Mark VIII
- (16)Suspension BushingsBushings
- (2)Panhard BarsLincoln Mark VIII
- (1)Torque ArmsLincoln Mark VIII
- (1)Ball JointsLincoln Mark VIII
- (8)Suspension LubricantsLincoln Mark VIII
Suspension makes the biggest difference to how your Lincoln Mark VIII feels when you take it out on the road. You can improve your Lincoln's performance quite dramatically by adapting your suspension to the journeys you make most often and your driving preferences, as well as giving your Mark VIII a more comfortable ride. You can buy all the gear you need to completely upgrade your Lincoln's ride quality right here at CARiD. We have put together a range of suspension products for this terrific Lincoln model that caters to every need and preference, and features the latest and most technologically advanced products in the suspension arena from market leaders like Pro Comp, Prothane, Hotchkis, Energy Suspension, Rancho and Eibach.
Our terrific Lincoln Mark VIII lowering kits and other suspension systems can be fitted either by yourself or a professional, and will be delivered to your home fast when you order here. We offer these top end suspension kits at the best prices available online, and also provide our customers with a high level of support. Check out the brilliant Lincoln products available for your Mark VIII, and order yours right now to start enjoying better suspension, a more enjoyable ride and better performance every single time you drive your Mark VIII!
- QA1 Stocker Star Steel Economy Shock AbsorberDriver or Passenger Side Stocker Star Steel Economy Shock Absorber by QA1. Quantity: 1 per Pack.$63.43 - $117.46
- QA1 Stocker Star Aluminum Shock AbsorberFront Driver or Passenger Side Stocker Star Aluminum Shock Absorber by QA1. Compresed Height: 7.63". Extended Height: 11". Quantity: 1 per Pack.$117.04 - $285.01
- QA1 53 Series Stock Mount Steel Twin Tube Circle Track ShockRear Driver or Passenger Side 53 Series Stock Mount Steel Twin Tube Circle Track Shock Absorber by QA1.$134.14 - $138.40
- QA1 FC Series Stock Mount Steel ShockFC Series Stock Mount Steel Shock Absorber by QA1.$91.00 - $100.59
- Warrior® Performance Shock AbsorbersPerformance Shock Absorbers by Warrior.$13.25 - $102.00
- Suncore® Air Spring to Coil Spring Conversion KitAir Spring to Coil Spring Conversion Kit by Suncore. This kit will keep the car at factory height while providing a smooth car ride. You will be saving Time and Money by purchasing this complete kit. Suncores conversion kit will...$131.82 - $1,343.33
- Monroe® Air to Coil Springs Conversion KitAir to Coil Springs Conversion Kit by Monroe. This kit is designed to convert an electronic or air suspension system to a non-electronic/non-air conventional suspension system. Every Monroe Conversion Kit comes with top-quality...$113.16 - $227.22
- Arnott® Air to Coil Spring Conversion KitAir to Coil Spring Conversion Kit by Arnott. Replace worn and aged air suspension springs that are no longer reliable with simple, worry-free metal coil springs. Coil springs feature a variable spring rate that provides a softer,...$152.15 - $1,735.69
- Unity® Air Ditcher Coil Conversion Springs KitAir Ditcher Coil Conversion Springs Kit by Unity. Unity offers sets of coil springs and shock absorbers that allow you to replace costly and worn air suspension springs and other components that are no longer reliable. Coil springs...$36.25 - $650.00
- Westar® Air Conversion KitAir Conversion Kit by Westar. For those owners of vehicles with air suspension looking for an alternative, Westar has the answer. We offer a kit to convert to a traditional coil spring suspension. It is easy to install and built to...$126.17 - $1,534.49
- Suncore® Conversion Relay and Connector KitConversion Relay and Connector Kit by Suncore. When Installing passive struts this is needed to remove the air ride suspension error message.$54.60 - $155.22
- Suncore® Complete Air Strut AssemblyComplete Air Strut Assembly by Suncore. This complete kit will replace all the required Air Suspension Parts in order to maintain great ride quality. You will be saving Time and Money by purchasing this complete replacement kit. The...$155.22 - $2,417.22
- Suncore® Shocks and StrutsShocks and Struts by Suncore. This kit will replace all the required Shocks or Struts in order to maintain great ride quality. You will be saving Time and Money by purchasing this complete replacement kit. Shocks and Struts should...$77.22 - $2,417.22
- Arnott® Air Suspension SpringAir Suspension Spring by Arnott.$84.15 - $399.55
- Arnott® Shock Absorbers and StrutsShock Absorbers and Struts by Arnott.$100.68 - $305.15
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- Walker® Quiet-Flow™ Aluminized Steel Oval Muffler$63.60 - $65.36
Lincoln Mark VIII Performance Suspension Reviews
1994 Lincoln Mark VIII