Since the Arnott family began repairing and rebuilding air springs in Florida over 25 years ago, the company has maintained its passion for air suspension systems and has built on a deep desire to create replacement products that not only exceed the quality of OE parts from the most sophisticated automakers, but build products that improve on known design defects to give the user even more of what makes air suspensions great.
Arnott manufactures new and rebuilt air suspension struts, shocks, and springs, to original equipment (OE) specifications. New air springs are built using parts from many of the same companies such as Goodyear, Continental, and others, used by the auto makers for OE components. Rebuilt components start with core parts purchased directly from vehicle manufacturers, then all wear parts are replaced with new, for OE performance at a fraction of dealer prices.
- Air Suspension Products
- Returning Cores
- Rear Air Spring Installation
- Motor Head Air Suspension
- Air Compressor Installation
Arnott also offers coil spring conversion kits, which give you the option of replacing worn and unreliable air springs with simple, worry-free metal coil springs. But you won’t have to sacrifice ride quality, because these coil springs feature a variable spring rate. Softer compression at the top of the spring provides maximum comfort under normal driving, progressing further down to stiffer winding that yields a firmer ride as demands increase. Two traditional gas shock absorbers that match OE specifications are also available, and all parts are designed to bolt right on to your vehicle without modifications.
All Arnott suspension components are manufactured in their nearly 300,000 sq. ft. manufacturing plant, which includes a 65,000 sq. ft. research and development center. The R&D center utilizes the latest test equipment, auto lifts, and multi-tasking CNC equipment for creating and testing new parts. The production facility has its own fully robotic, 5-axis CNC machines, which eliminate multiple setups, improve and ensure component integrity and efficiency, and enable Arnott to maintain and even improve on its high standards of quality control.
| Posted by Jeff | (Elbert, CO)
Nice product, good quality and ride. Replaced broken air spring system along with new Bilstein shocks. My one complaint is that they call this a "Kit" but it only comes with 2 springs. A "kit" should also come with the four required spring isolators. Had to pick these up at the LPS.
- Popular Arnott Part Numbers
- Arnott® AS-2708 - Remanufactured OE Replacement Rear Electronic Air Shock
- Arnott® AS-2715 - New Replacement Rear Passive Air Shock
- Arnott® A-2105 - New Replacement Rear Air Spring
- Arnott® P-2204 - OE Air Compressor
- Arnott® A-2724 - New Replacement Rear Air Spring
- Arnott® A-2239 - New Replacement Front Air Spring
- Arnott® AS-2194 - Remanufactured OE Replacement Rear Air Strut
- Arnott® AS-2700 - New Replacement Rear Passive Bilstein Air Shock
- Arnott® AS-2395 - Remanufactured OE Replacement Front Comfort Air Strut
- Arnott® SK-2671 - New Front Bilstein Shock