Lincoln Trailer Hitches
- Aviator Trailer Hitches
- Blackwood Trailer Hitches
- Continental Trailer Hitches
- LS Trailer Hitches
- Mark III Trailer Hitches
- Mark IV Trailer Hitches
- Mark Lt Trailer Hitches
- Mark V Trailer Hitches
- Mark VI Trailer Hitches
- Mark VII Trailer Hitches
- Mark VIII Trailer Hitches
- MKC Trailer Hitches
- MKS Trailer Hitches
- MKT Trailer Hitches
When you decide to leave the city for a weekend, you surely want to take all necessary things with you. In this case, you have two options: try to put your baggage into your car or attach a spacious trailer. The latter one is probably the most preferable choice as you will not feel the lack of the meat and potatoes of your travel. First and most importantly, you need to choose the right Lincoln trailer hitch, and the choice will depend on your vehicle and its towing capacity. On our digital shelves, you'll find the items that have various designs and ways of attaching.
What is more, we offer not only the parts but also the towing accessories that will give your car a new lease of life. For example, the hitch covers with the Lincoln logo will definitely be icing on the cake. They both protect the hole of the receiver and make the rear end of your vehicle look unique and stylish. All you have to do is to browse our collection of the Lincoln towing accessories to choose the trailer hitch or any other related part you want.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 10 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Draw-Tite® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $191.54$191.54
- Hidden Hitch® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $191.54$191.54
- Reese® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $194.26$194.26
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $75.84$75.84
- Blue Ox® - Tow Bar BracketStarting at: $391.39$391.39
- Bolt Lock® - Trailer Hitch Pin LockStarting at: $29.99$29.99
- Tow Ready® - T-One Connector AssemblyStarting at: $21.65$21.65
- Eurosport Daytona® - Lincoln Logo on Black Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- DWD® - Hitch Cover with Lincoln LogoStarting at: $24.93$24.93
- Autogold® - Black Hitch Cover with Lincoln LogoStarting at: $49.56$49.56
Posted by James L.
"Only problem I had was a misunderstanding. I was informed they did not have the part I ordered and they did not inform me they were sending a replacement item. I appreciate their effort and the replacement is good quality and instructions for installation were good. I have the item installed and checked out although I have not actually pulled with the system yet ( hitch and wiring). I am well satisfied with quality, shipping time, instructions and appearance. I will order again if I need them. "
Posted by Paul K.
"Received the trailer hitch cover. It is solidly built and not plastic like others. Cleans up nicely in a car wash or by hand. Definitely improved the overall look of the rear of the car by not having the open hitch receiver."
Posted by Tom M.
"This little product is a nice, inexpensive way to dress up the hitch receiver. Covers well and fit nicely. Only issue is that the hitch pin hole is set too far back, so that the cover sticks out about 2" too far. I was able to drill a new hole set so that the cover mounted flush to the receiver. My guess is that this product was designed as a generic item. That's the only reason I gave 4 stars for installation. I would buy again if I had a need."