- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $98.58
- ACHILLES® 122$37.23 - $67.43
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.28 - $170.70
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK WS60$95.69 - $206.84
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $90.00
- CONTINENTAL® CONTISPORTCONTACT 2$118.41 - $427.84
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $109.50
About Kia Spectra Tires
The Kia Spectra sedan has a regal styling design and a decent build quality. This car is quite affordable to maintain, with an excellent fuel economy and a smooth ride quality. The handling aspect is superb. It has a roomy cabin, stacked with exciting amenities to provide a comfortable and serene ride. A good tire selection will go a long way in enhancing performance and safety. CARiD maintains a wide selection of high quality Kia Spectra tires from reputable brands around the country. They range from the high-end brands of Pirelli and Michelin to the more affordable variety such as General Tire. Your selection needs to be governed by such factors as season, terrain and expected performance. In line with that, CARiD has provided a team of competent professionals to guide you as you select the most appropriate tires for your car. CARiD has made available a wide range of tires for your consumption.
Regular tires will suffice on the paved road networks available in most urban dwellings. However, they are ineffective on most country roads, which may not be as smooth. Here, you need a set of all terrain tires. They are sturdier and well equipped to tackle the rough tracks associated with the great outdoors. Other tires on offer include summer tires for the warmer months of the year and snow or winter tires for the colder periods of the year. All season tires are also available in stock. They are made to serve areas that have a short winter period. They are convenient because they eliminate the need for periodic tire changeover between alternating seasons. Install Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensors on all your Kia Spectra tires to monitor air pressure and temperature. These devices relay crucial information to your car’s computer enabling you to take remedial action before a disaster occurs.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.