- (3)Pillar PostsKia Spectra
- (3)Window TrimKia Spectra
- (1)Fender TrimKia Spectra
- (1)Door SillsKia Spectra
- (14)SpectraKia Spectra
- (126)Exhaust TipsKia Spectra
- (26)Side VentsKia Spectra
- (828)License Plates & FramesKia Spectra
- (3)Aluminum MatsKia Spectra
- (132)Hitch CoversKia Spectra
- (17)Mud FlapsKia Spectra
- (22)Wind DeflectorsKia Spectra
Kia Spectra Chrome Accessories are without a doubt, one of the easiest and most effective ways to identify your vehicle with custom presence and power. The inescapable sparkle of Kia Spectra Chrome Trim is at your fingertips right here at CARiD. We’re home to the widest selection of top-quality Kia Spectra Chrome Accessories on the market and we have the inventory to prove it. Pillar Posts, Port Holes, Fender Trim, and more are available. Each piece is precision-cut to deliver a concise OEM fit to your vehicle as well as a lifelong glossy finish. Only grade-A materials such as Stainless Steel and ABS plastic are used to ensure the kind of unflinching durability that goes the distance. Also, installation is a snap. Kia Spectra Chrome Accessories come backed with auto-strength 3M adhesive for a quick “stick on” application. It’s safe, fast, and dramatic. But then again, you shouldn’t have to stress making your car into a classier, flashier ride, should you?
- SAA® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by SAA. Spice up your vehicles appearance with the chrome-style pillar post trim from SAA. All parts are made of high-quality mirror polished stainless steel. The units install quickly and easily using...$27.60 - $176.64
- Zunden® Chrome Pillar PostsChrome Pillar Posts by Zunden. If you're looking for something special to add a touch of gleam to your car, these are the most effective way to go. Zunden pillar posts will provide your vehicle with a new look and feel for a long...$65.63 - $192.50
- B&I® Pillar PostsPillar Posts by B&I. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail thats far from the ordinary.$29.99 - $74.99
- B&I® Fender TrimFender Trim by B&I. Allow the beauty of your vehicle to shine through by tricking it out with the sleek styling of this brilliant fender trim. Made from premium grade 430 stainless steel, the pieces protect the edges of your fenders...$64.99 - $84.99
- SES Trims® Side VentsSide Vents by SES Trims. Side Vents are a styling feature found on some of todays most prestigious luxury models. Now you can give your truck the same look with these Universal Side Vents. Theyre double nickel chrome plated and come...$24.00
- T-Rex® Side VentSide Vent by T-Rex. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by T-Rex will last a lifetime. It will meet your...$74.19 - $459.54
- ACC® Engine Chrome AccessoriesEngine Chrome Accessories by ACC. These Chrome Accessories will give your engine the ultimate in custom detail creating a visual focal point. The highly polished finish will enhance the appearance of your engine bay, especially when...$14.06 - $1,367.05
- BTP® Engine TrimEngine Trim BTP. This superior product by BTP is designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylish. It is made from high-grade materials to ensure maximum strength and firstrate quality. This performance part will serve...$2.75 - $58.95
- Clayton Machine Works® Interior TrimInterior Trim by Clayton Machine Works. They're machined from 6063-T0 aluminum and have a mill finish. The moldings can be easily shaped for any body contour, polished to a mirror finish, and installed with 3M high-strength adhesive...$19.00 - $99.00
- SAA® LetteringLettering by SAA. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The SS...$8.83 - $165.60
- SAA® EmblemsEmblems by SAA. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The SS...$8.83 - $165.60
- RI® EmblemEmblem by RI. If you want to add the branded look to your vehicle, you can install the universal emblem on your model.$21.00 - $107.10
- K-Metal® Front Bumper Hole CoversFront Bumper Hole Cover by K-Metal. These small panels obscure holes in the bumper that, if left uncovered, would detract from the vehicles appearance. They can become dislodged and lost, or damaged in minor impacts. If you have a...$6.88 - $157.32
- Replace® Front Bumper CoverFront Bumper Cover by Replace. The bumper cover is the outermost and only visible part of the bumper assembly, and may suffer impact damage in even a minor collision. A damaged bumper cover will disfigure your vehicle and detract...$9.47 - $720.05
- Replace® Front Bumper ValanceFront Bumper Valance by Replace. A bumper valance, also known as an air dam or front spoiler, is a panel located below the bumper, usually installed for decorative or aerodynamic purposes. If your bumper valance sustains damage, you...$7.70 - $290.49
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.
- Thule® Snowboard Carrier$149.95