- Coilover KitsHummer H2
- (15)Lift KitsHummer H2
- Handling KitsHummer H2
- (10)Leveling KitsHummer H2
- (32)Air SuspensionHummer H2
- (72)Shocks & StrutsHummer H2
- (10)Coil SpringsHummer H2
- (30)Sway BarsHummer H2
- (33)Control ArmsHummer H2
- Torsion BarsHummer H2
- (3)Alignment KitsHummer H2
- (19)Suspension BushingsBushings
- Panhard BarsHummer H2
- Helper SpringsHummer H2
- Steering DampersHummer H2
- (1)Ball JointsHummer H2
- Bump StopsHummer H2
- (1)Wheel SpacersHummer H2
Do you want to improve the way your Hummer H2 feels when you drive it, and upgrade its performance with some great new suspension system enhancements? Upgrades to the original suspension on your H2 can allow you to get the ride you want, and are cost effective and easy to purchase when you come to CARiD. We stock suspension kits designed especially for your Hummer model by leading manufacturers like ReadyLIFT, Skyjacker, Revtek, Energy Suspension, Pro Comp and many more, who are all known throughout the industry as leading developers of after market car suspension products. These great Hummer products are available here at CARiD at some of the lowest prices you'll find anywhere on the internet, and also backed by our unbeatable customer support.
Check out CARiD's selection of Hummer H2 alignment camber kits, bushing kits, lowering kits, shocks and struts or any other great suspension products. Whether you opt to have a professional install your new Hummer suspension system or to perform your upgrades on your H2 yourself at home, we are certain you'll be delighted with the results you'll get from these high quality, well engineered products. Browse the range in store here for your model of Hummer H2, and place your order on our secure site or via our toll free phone line for our super fast delivery!
- Centric Alignment Cam Bolt KitAlignment Cam Bolt Kit by Centric. The company has one of the industrys best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers, mechanics and car makers.$9.60 - $32.41
- Centric Ball JointBall Joint by Centric. The company has one of the industrys best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers, mechanics and car makers.$5.15 - $242.07
- Centric Control ArmControl Arm by Centric. The company has one of the industrys best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers, mechanics and car makers.$28.12 - $238.94
- Centric Control Arm BushingControl Arm Bushing by Centric. The company has one of the industrys best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers, mechanics and car makers.$2.29 - $126.88
- Centric Stabilizer Bar BushingStabilizer Bar Bushing by Centric. The company has one of the industrys best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers, mechanics and car makers.$4.01 - $103.68
- Centric Stabilizer Bar LinkStabilizer Bar Link by Centric. The company has one of the industrys best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers, mechanics and car makers.$4.01 - $81.93
- Centric Trailing ArmTrailing Arm by Centric. The company has one of the industrys best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers, mechanics and car makers.$28.12 - $126.88
- Gates Power Steering Seal KitPower Steering Seal Kit by Gates.When youre low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and poor...$6.78 - $170.83
- Fabtech Stealth ShockStealth Shock by Fabtech. Stealth is the first all black monotube shock absorber, with an identifiable raised metal nameplate, that represents the signature of quality you can rely on for a superior ride at an affordable price.$64.38 - $117.01
- Fabtech Dirt Logic ShockDirt Logic Shock by Fabtech. The best shocks only get better with all new Stainless Steel and Aluminum construction. High grade 304 Stainless Steel shock bodies eclipse all other shocks on the market for maximum corrosion resistance.$253.66 - $2,227.24
- Fabtech Performance ShockPerformance Shock by Fabtech. Fabtech Performance Shocks have been designed to work in conjunction with each of our suspension systems, resulting in superior ride control. Features include high velocity 9-stage valving for excellent...$48.19 - $665.86
- Fabtech Multiple Shock Lift SystemFront Dual Shock Kit by Fabtech.$249.11 - $2,916.99
- MOOG Torsion Bar ComponentsTorsion Bar Components by MOOG. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG and experience a safe and comfortable ride. The parts are made tough to ensure reliable operation even under extreme conditions. Thanks to the advanced design and precise...$138.66 - $158.27
- MOOG Sway Bar Link Repair KitSway Bar Link Repair Kit by MOOG. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG and experience a safe and comfortable ride. The parts are made tough to ensure reliable operation even under extreme conditions. Thanks to the advanced design and...$5.62 - $52.65
- MOOG Sway Bar Link KitSway Bar Link Kit by MOOG. If you hear noise and are experiencing excessive body roll, you may be in need of sway bar links. This kit is designed to simplify installation and built with several improvements over stock units to...$11.47 - $95.50
Guides & Articles
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
Hummer H2 Performance Suspension Reviews
2003 Hummer H2