- (19)Lift KitsHummer
- (26)Leveling KitsHummer
- (48)Air SuspensionHummer
- (197)Shocks & StrutsHummer
- (18)Coil SpringsHummer
- (43)Sway BarsHummer
- (59)Control ArmsHummer
- (7)Conversion KitsHummer
- (10)Torsion BarsHummer
- (2)Subframe BracesHummer
- (15)Alignment KitsHummer
- (18)Leaf SpringsHummer
- (40)Suspension BushingsHummer
- (1)Skid PlatesHummer
- (3)Panhard BarsHummer
- (26)Helper SpringsHummer
- (12)Steering DampersHummer
- (32)Ball JointsHummer
- (15)Bump StopsHummer
- (7)Suspension LubricantsHummer
- (3)Wheel SpacersHummer
If you are looking for terrific products to help you update the suspension on any of the great trucks in Hummer's cool range, we have a full and varied selection here for your automobile. With everything you need when it comes to suspension gear, including shock absorbers and struts, sway bar assemblies, lowering kits, leveling kits, master bushing kits and more, and all specifically designed for your Hummer model and year by the best manufacturers, you have chosen the right place to achieve your wishes of better performance and improved ride quality when you buy at CARiD.
Whether you drive the original Hummer H1, the tough H2, the cool H3 or the latest H3T, we have the suspension kits and systems you need to get the most out of it. Our products have been chosen from the best brands, including ReadyLIFT, Energy Suspension, Rancho, Skyjacker, Pro Comp, Revtek, Superlift, Truxx, Daystar and many more. If you are geared up to get better suspension on your Hummer now, browse the amazing range we have in store for your car here at CARiD and place your order right away by calling toll free or using our secure online check out!
- Tuff Country® Suspension Complete Lift KitSuspension Complete Lift Kit by Tuff Country®. Lift kits are designed to add additional height to your truck or SUV to increase fender clearance and allow for larger tires. Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been producing...Provide better ride qualitySimple bolt-on installation$86.36 - $1,715.65
- Arnott® Air to Coil Spring Conversion KitAir to Coil Spring Conversion Kit by Arnott®. Replace worn and aged air suspension springs that are no longer reliable with simple, worry-free metal coil springs. Coil springs feature a variable spring rate that provides a softer,...Set coil springs and shock absorbers designed to bolt directly in place of existing air springs with no modifications necessary to your vehicleEliminate worry of failing air suspension parts which can leave you stranded with extremely costly repair bills$152.15 - $1,735.69
- King Shocks® OEM Performance Series Shock AbsorbersOEM Performance Series Shock Absorbers by King Shocks®. King OEM performance kit custom tuned to provide your vehicle with unparalleled levels of performance and ride quality. Each kit has been subjected to punishing real world...Monotube internal designLightweight hard anodized 6063 aluminum alloy reservoirs dissipate heat quickly and will not rust due to gas charging contamination$519.75 - $2,600.00
- Rancho® Complete Lift KitComplete Lift Kit by Rancho®. Rancho is a worldwide leader in off-road performance suspension components and Jeep accessories. All Rancho products deliver rugged performance for work and play in any on - or off-road environment.Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$148.00 - $2,649.99
- Tuff Country® Standard Lift KitLift Kit by Tuff Country®. Lift kits are designed to add additional height to your truck or SUV to increase fender clearance and allow for larger tires. Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been producing suspension lift kits since...Provide better ride qualitySimple bolt-on installation$86.36 - $1,715.65
- ReadyLIFT® MLS Lift KitMLS Lift Kit by ReadyLIFT®. The ReadyLIFT Off Road Suspension Series includes heavy-duty products for Chevy, GMC, Ford, Dodge, Toyota and Jeep JK Wranglers. The super strong Series 1 Uni-ball plate steel upper control arms (UCA)...Includes hardware and bushingsDirect replacement of OEM shock package$99.95 - $1,969.96
- Daystar® ComfortRide™ Lift KitComfortRide™ Lift Kit by Daystar®. Whether you want to raise just the front of your truck to offset a slant-nose factory design or bring both the front and rear up equally, Daystar offers durable polyurethane spacers and bushings...$27.58 - $499.95
- Truxxx® Lift KitLift Kit by Truxxx®. Truxxx is the original leveling kit company every leveling kit on the market today is a derivative of a Truxxx Lift and Level kit in one way or another.Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$178.00 - $849.00
- ReadyLIFT® Suspension Lift KitSuspension Lift Kit by ReadyLIFT®. Lift your vehicle - whether it’s just a mild leveling kit or a full-on 5” lift - with a ReadyLIFT Lift kit. From mild to wild, ReadyLIFT has a kit for your truck that lifts it while retaining...$30.96 - $1,399.95
- Pro Comp® Spacer Leveling KitSpacer Leveling Kit by Pro Comp®. Pro Comp Level Lift systems are precision engineered to give your truck a more aggressive stance and provide added clearance for larger tires and wheels, while maintaining its factory-quality ride....Precision engineeredIncreased clearance for larger tire and wheel combinations$40.99 - $389.99
- Superlift® Level-It™ Leveling KitLevel-It™ Leveling Kit by Superlift®. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's most experienced and talented group, utilizes the latest computer modeling technology to aid in product design. Most of...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$51.20 - $143.45
- ReadyLIFT® Leveling KitLeveling Kit by ReadyLIFT®. Lift your truck’s front end for a new winch or plow, or simply level out its ride stance. Includes a pair of coil spring spacers, bumps stops and shock extensions. Construction of spacers varies with...$38.89 - $799.95
- Daystar® ComfortRide™ Leveling KitComfortRide™ Leveling Kit by Daystar®. Whether you want to raise just the front of your truck to offset a slant-nose factory design or bring both the front and rear up equally, Daystar offers durable polyurethane spacers and...Polyurethane construction on all spacer pieces provides a cushioning effect and avoids noise, vibration, and harshness created by metal-to-metal contactLonger U-bolt shackles and add-a-leafs may be included to raise height for applicable vehicles with leaf springs$39.95 - $289.75
- Truxxx® Leveling KitLeveling Kit by Truxxx®. All of Truxxx kits are a direct bolt in and require no modifications to your vehicle. These kits retain the stock ride quality of your truck. Every Truxxx leveling kit is Made in the USA with USA Mill...$108.00 - $348.00
- ProRYDE® SuperBLOK™ Coil Spring Leveling Spacer KitSuperBLOK™ Rear Coil Spring Leveling Spacer Kit by ProRYDE®. If you want to install a bigger tire wheel package, bottom line is you need more fender clearance. So whether you want an aggressive off-road look, a low-profile street...ProRYDE SEMA award-winning productsNEW generation of Lift Kits & Leveling Kits$139.00 - $249.00
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
Hummer Performance Suspension Parts Reviews
2003 Hummer H2