- (11)Coilover KitsHummer
- (53)Lift KitsHummer
- (18)Leveling KitsHummer
- (43)Air SuspensionHummer
- (133)Shocks & StrutsHummer
- (17)Coil SpringsHummer
- (38)Sway BarsHummer
- (44)Control ArmsHummer
- (12)Torsion BarsHummer
- (23)Alignment KitsHummer
- (11)Leaf SpringsHummer
- (6)Traction BarsHummer
- (38)Suspension BushingsHummer
- (36)Steering ComponentsHummer
- (21)Helper SpringsHummer
- (32)Ball JointsHummer
- (5)Bump StopsHummer
- (7)Wheel SpacersHummer
If you are looking for terrific products to help you update the suspension on any of the great trucks in Hummer's cool range, we have a full and varied selection here for your automobile. With everything you need when it comes to suspension gear, including shock absorbers and struts, sway bar assemblies, lowering kits, leveling kits, master bushing kits and more, and all specifically designed for your Hummer model and year by the best manufacturers, you have chosen the right place to achieve your wishes of better performance and improved ride quality when you buy at CARiD.
Whether you drive the original Hummer H1, the tough H2, the cool H3 or the latest H3T, we have the suspension kits and systems you need to get the most out of it. Our products have been chosen from the best brands, including ReadyLIFT, Energy Suspension, Rancho, Skyjacker, Pro Comp, Revtek, Superlift, Truxx, Daystar and many more. If you are geared up to get better suspension on your Hummer now, browse the amazing range we have in store for your car here at CARiD and place your order right away by calling toll free or using our secure online check out!
- Skyjacker® Standard Series Lift KitsStandard Series Lift Kits by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or...$29.96 - $2,565.94
- ReadyLIFT® Suspension Lift KitSuspension Lift Kit by ReadyLIFT®. Lift your vehicle - whether it’s just a mild leveling kit or a full-on 5” lift - with a ReadyLIFT Lift kit. From mild to wild, ReadyLIFT has a kit for your truck that lifts it while retaining...$8.95 - $2,229.95
- Daystar® ComfortRide™ Lift KitComfortRide™ Lift Kit by Daystar®. Whether you want to raise just the front of your truck to offset a slant-nose factory design or bring both the front and rear up equally, Daystar offers durable polyurethane spacers and bushings...$27.58 - $499.95
- Air Lift® Load Support Air SpringsLoad Support Air Springs by Air Lift®. Load Support Air Springs are sets of two adjustable secondary air springs that help existing springs maintain a level ride, proper handling, and safety when weighed down by heavy loads. For...$87.68 - $497.00
- Hotchkis® Control ArmsControl Arms by Hotchkis®. This is a set of replacement A-arm assemblies that come ready to bolt on with repositioned ball joints that provide sports-car handling, reduced body roll, and improved stability at all speeds. Includes...$23.95 - $1,809.43
- Bilstein® 4600 Series Shocks4600 Series Shocks by Bilstein®. BILSTEIN 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your stock height truck, van or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance and handling, while still providing the...$62.02 - $425.91
- Skyjacker® Softride™ Lift KitSoftride™ Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or innovative...$47.17 - $2,363.07
- ARB® OME Suspension SystemsOME Suspension Systems by ARB®. Old Man Emu suspension systems include carefully matched spring and shock combinations engineered to improve vehicle ride, handling and control under various loads.$6.65 - $1,446.85
- Air Lift® SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling SystemSmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling System by Air Lift®. This kit includes an air pump, magnetic height sensors, wiring, harnesses, and all hardware needed to inflate or deflate air springs to adjust vehicle ride height. Available with...$412.00 - $734.99
- Air Lift® Wireless Control SystemWireless Control System by Air Lift®. These kits include a compact wireless remote control and all the equipment you need to adjust the pressure in two air springs on the same axle. Choose the value-priced Equal Inflation kit that...$367.50 - $524.99
- Bilstein® 5100 Series Shocks5100 Series Shocks by Bilstein®. 5100 Series Shocks by Bilstein®. BILSTEIN 5100 Series Shock Absorbers are designed specifically to help your lifted truck, Jeep or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance, while supplying the...$71.69 - $160.86
- Skyjacker® M95 Monotube ShocksM95 Monotube Shocks by Skyjacker®. Is the ultimate shock absorber for light trucks, Jeeps and SUVs. This single tube design helps operating temperatures stay cooler under extreme conditions. The high pressure nitrogen gas and...$76.95
- Energy Suspension® Stabilizer Bar BushingsSway Bar Bushings by Energy Suspension®. These are sets of 2 replacement polyurethane bushings designed to exceed factory OEM levels of vibration dampening and support at the points where your front or rear factory sway bar...$7.19 - $76.11
- Skyjacker® NITRO N8000 Series ShocksNITRO N8000 Series Shocks by Skyjacker®, 1 per Pack. Shocks are recommended for full-size vehicles and moderate to extreme off-road applications.$47.49
- Westar® Air Conversion KitAir Conversion Kit by Westar®. For those owners of vehicles with air suspension looking for an alternative, Westar has the answer. We offer a kit to convert to a traditional coil spring suspension. It is easy to install and built...$175.22 - $2,978.91
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Performance PartsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Performance PartsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Performance PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
Hummer Performance Suspension Parts Reviews
- Related Performance Suspension Parts Pages
- Popular Performance Suspension Parts Part Numbers
- ReadyLIFT® 66-3050 - 2.5" Front Leveling Kit
- ReadyLIFT® 66-7822A - Torsion Key Unloading Tool
- Belltech® 6102 - 2" Rear Lowering Block Kit
- Skyjacker® N8019 - NITRO N8000 Series Front Shock
- Skyjacker® N8017 - NITRO N8000 Series Rear Shock
- Skyjacker® N8003 - NITRO N8000 Series Front Shock
- Bilstein® 24-185912 - 4600 Series Standard Rear Shock
- Bilstein® 24-186735 - 5100 Series Standard Front Shock
- Bilstein® 24-186643 - 5100 Series Standard Front Shock
- Monroe® 911528 - Reflex™ Rear Shock Absorber