Hummer H2 Performance Exhausts
When you have a vehicle that stands out in all aspects as much as the Hummer does, the urge to work its performance to a peak seems only natural. Thankfully, you won’t be doing any guess work as to what works and what doesn’t if you opt for a brand new performance exhaust system for your Hummer H2. H2 custom exhaust systems greatly enhance the overall performance of the engine and throw in impressive percentages of power and torque boosts for unmatched towing power. Get the finest quality of H2 custom exhaust systems from CARiD, the nation’s most trusted dealer in auto performance parts. Borla, Flowmaster, Gibson, MagnaFlow and aFe cat back exhaust systems for the Hummer H2 will give you substantial boosts in horsepower. Just make sure you pick the exhaust system custom built for your H2 model in order to enjoy as much as 10% extra power and torque. Combining the exhaust system with a performance header from Borla, Gibson, or Flowmaster will boost power gains by a further 30-60hp.
Your ride will not just feel more powerful now that there is greater power and torque lurking within the engine, it will also sound like a power machine. The Hummer H2 custom exhaust note has a deep-throated edge which only serves to highlight the power behind the H2 engine. Even at lower speeds, your H2 will have a deep rumble, becoming louder and more aggressive at cruise speed but without any resonance. Add long-term savings to all the excitement over increased power and better sound and you have yourself the best exhaust system deal ever. Every H2 exhaust system at CARiD is made from superior quality materials and comes with a lifetime warranty or limited lifetime warranty lasting throughout the duration of your car ownership. The exhaust’s lasting durability ensures that you don’t buy another Hummer H2 exhaust system during this period.
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit California OBDII Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $498.16$498.16
- Flowmaster® - Scavenger Series Elite HeadersStarting at: $669.00$669.00
- Gibson® - Extreme Dual™ Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $339.56$339.56
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $870.50$870.50
- BBK® - CNC-Series™ HeadersStarting at: $369.99$369.99
- MagnaFlow® - Street Series Exhaust SystemStarting at: $723.16$723.16
- Flowmaster® - 220 Series Stainless Steel Oval Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $63.44$63.44
- Gibson® - Performance HeaderStarting at: $358.77$358.77
- Borla® - Stainless Steel HeaderStarting at: $629.60$629.60
| Posted by James | (Schertz, TX)
Installed the Gibson stainless steel dual exhaust on my 2006 Hummer in the driveway. Install was easy and the end result, sounds great, it added some power to the 6.0 V8, and looks good too. From CARiD, to the Gibson factory support the decision was easy. The lifetime warranty for the stainless steel is a bonus as well.
- Popular H2 Part Numbers
- MagnaFlow® 16673 - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Dual Split Rear Exit)
- MagnaFlow® 24084 - Direct Fit Federal Driver Side Catalytic Converter (14.13" Wide)
- MagnaFlow® 24083 - Direct Fit Federal Passenger Side Catalytic Converter (17.75" Wide)
- Corsa® - Sport Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System - Single Rear Exit
- MagnaFlow® 15770 - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Dual Straight Passenger Side Rear Exit)
- BBK® 4006 - CNC-Series™ Chrome Headers
- Gibson® 612501 - Swept Side™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System - Straight Out The Back Exit (Aggressive Sound)
- Gibson® 612601 - Extreme Dual™ Dual Cat-Back Exhaust System - Behind Each Rear Tire Exit (Aggressive Sound)
- Gibson® 612500 - Swept Side™ Dual Cat-Back Exhaust System - Straight Out The Back Exit (Aggressive Sound)