- AMP® MUD TERRAIN ATTACK$225.00 - $330.00
- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO$150.22 - $540.98
- BRIDGESTONE® DUELER A/T REVO 2$152.19 - $301.03
- COOPER® DISCOVERER A/T3$123.70 - $375.64
- DICK CEPEK® CRUSHER$194.66 - $313.33
- FALKEN® WILDPEAK A/T$114.04 - $620.68
- FIRESTONE® DESTINATION A/T$122.22 - $338.92
- GENERAL® GRABBER AT2$118.72 - $361.68
About Hummer H2 Tires
In recent times, drivers are cautious when it comes to automotive safety technology. No driver is willing to drive a vehicle without antilock brakes or air bags. At the same time, quite often drivers forget one of the most important features – the tires. Tires are vital in any vehicle; they link us with the road. These also act as a cushion that provides a comfortable ride and good responsive steering. Tires are undoubtedly among the must-have accessories in your vehicle requirements, which explains why at CARiD, they strive to give the best the industry has to offer. The amazing thing about Hummer H2 REG tires is that, despite all the abuse done to them, they are able to last for thousands of miles. But nothing is able to last forever. One day you will simply need to replace them with a new set of tires. Whether it’s upgrading or simply replacing, CARiD stocks an extensive selection of world class tires that will perfectly fit your H2 REG. These are high end tires offered by prominent names like Michelin, Firestone and BF Goodrich among others.
Choosing tires can mean that for the next thousands of miles you will either have a comfortable and safe ride or a hectic and unsafe one. It is therefore advisable to shop for car tires that are that are robust and hard-wearing. Whether summer tires, winter tires or all season tires, you are assured of tires made using cutting technology to make sure you don’t get stranded along the way. Tires like the All Terrain T/A KO are suitable for all your on and off road performance. These are made using tread and shoulder lock technology to ensure you have the very best when it comes to cornering control and bruise resistance. Finally while shopping, consider the wide selection of tires that target your specific H2 requirements lined up at CARiD.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.